Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

SIWES Industrial Training (IT) Questions & Answers SIWES Fast Questions & Answer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIWES Industrial Training (IT) Questions & Answers SIWES Fast Questions & Answer (3332 Views)

ITF now paying 2016 Industrial training (IT) STUDENTS / Microbiology Industrial Training (IT) / WORTH 180K – APPLY FOR 2017 NLNG (SIWES) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIWES Industrial Training (IT) Questions & Answers SIWES Fast Questions & Answer by Onyx5312(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Most student on the SIWES programme all over the country have been sending me tonnes and tonnes of questions about the SIWES programme on which they are going through, and i have carefully taken my time to filter and provide the best answers possible to most of their frequently asked questions. Below are the question and their answers

Q. What is the meaning of the acronym SIWES?

A. The acronym SIWES simply means Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme .

To get the full content kindly visit the link provided below:-

[size=14pt]http://fruittyblog..com.ng/2016/07/SIWES-industrial-training-IT-questions-and-answers-SIWES-fast-questions-and-answers-FAQs.html[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Common Abbreviations And Their Meaning / When Some Students Try To Seduce Wrong Lecturer / Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.