Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" (651 Views)

NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday / Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by PatchBoy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Let the countdown begin!

In less than one week NASA's Juno Mission to Jupiter will arrive at the formidable gas giant changing our understanding of this massive planet forever. Are you as excited as us!? www.nasa.gov/juno

©NASA

Re: Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by jmichlins(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Finally someone mentions about this. Heard and read about it from CNN and NASA
Re: Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by johnydon22(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
I have been following it bumber to bumber on NASA's twitter handle...
Re: Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by jmichlins(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
johnydon22:
I have been following it bumber to bumber on NASA's twitter handle...
sadly you can not hear about this here and i do not know why we are not scientificaly inclined. For up four days now this stuff is trending on twitter and facebook now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by johnydon22(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
jmichlins:
sadly you can not hear about this here and i do not know why we are not scientificaly inclined. For up four days now this stuff is trending on twitter and facebook now

As for me i cannot miss out on such marvel, the internet is the greatest tool made by man - for just one click you have unlimited knowledge at your disposal our father's had no such luxury.

Too bad some youths still prefer to use it to get dumber.
Re: Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by ferdoplay123: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
jmichlins:

You very right all i see in this forum is more of gossip...though i posted something on the very matter
Re: Nasa's Juno Mission To Jupiter "An Escape From Earth" by AMKAG66(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
I JUST LOVE SCIENCE ESPECIALLY SPACE SCIENCE.. MY WISH WAS TO BECOME AN ASTRONAUT BIT I ENDED UP BEEN A DOCTOR ..

I have been following this news for some time now.. Thanks OP for bringing it here
r owe you a bottle of drink of any of you choice

(1) (Reply)

Four Reasons The Nigerian Government Needs To Improve Its Data Gathering System / New Technology: The "Everlasting" Notebook / World Fastest Camera Invented By Scientist In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.