Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (74401 Views)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / NDIMRC Condemns Removal Of Kachikwu's As Nnpc's GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by bashydemy1: 3:25am On Jul 05, 2016
pdppower:
Must all govt corporations be headed by Hausas?
The head and Chairman is Kachikwu read between the line and stop fooling yourself tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Hazlett1988: 3:33am On Jul 05, 2016
pdppower:
Must all govt corporations be headed by Hausas?
u better start preparing bc the country is gonna be Islamanise very soon, this are all their plans most expecially the northern Muslim
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by damon222: 3:38am On Jul 05, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:
For all of you insulting the President I can clearly see that the joke is on you all. Common lack of understanding is the problem here..

Let me
explain.
The hierarchy in the Nigerian Petroleum industry is as follows from top to bottom.
1) Min of Petroleum
2) Min of State for Petroleum
3) Chairman Board of NNPC
4) GMD NNPC.

Now it so happens that prior to now there was no No 3; and No 2 and No 4 was same person.

What that means that No 4 cannot report to No 3 ,who in turn reports to No 2 when 2 and 4 is same person. So it makes sense for No 4 to move up to No 3 so that No and 2 and 3 can be same person while a new person occupies No 4.

If u still don't understand the logic as at now...sorry I can't help u any further.
Logic plenty inside your head well well. Mainwhile, the bumbing will continue so that with time every region will shut itself down. By then your logic will be clear to evey body.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by damon222: 3:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Bolustic:
I can forsee a tribal war brewing here. Until we give preference to Merit over ethnicity, Nigeria won't grow. The current Governor of the Bank of England is a Canadian despite the presence of world class institutions.

But the Ibos shouldn't cry foul, they had a fair share during GEJ's tenure and Nigeria did burn.

GEJ's Tenure
President - South South Bayelsa
SGF - South East Ebonyi
Deputy Speaker- South East Imo
Deputy Senate President - South East Enugu
Minister of Finance- South South Delta
Minister of Petroleum - South South Bayelsa
Minister of Aviation - South East Anambra later Osita Chidoka
Minister of Health- South East Ebonyi
Minister of Works - Onolememen
Minister of Power - Nnaji later Nebo
Minister of Labour - Emeka Wogu - Abia

All these happened under the hero and the South Westerners never shouted as you all are now. I guess you now know how it feels when you're left out of your entitlement.
how many posts have you mentioned out of the lot?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by assetman(m): 3:45am On Jul 05, 2016
u now c the diff btw Buhari and GEJ?
GEJ thought he could pleased the north by giving them 80% of his appointment leaving 20% to the rest of Nigerians,thinking that the rule of "to him that much is giving,much is expected" would work for him, does it?
kano voting strength was around two million plus,they all voted for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by damon222: 3:55am On Jul 05, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

I think you are the one that's not so smart, the word they failed to use was re-assigns.....but you just chose to stick to the headline word and still couldn't realise that they ( reporter) used the wrong word.
Am sure you are the one that is the dullest here. Even more duller than the electric bill certificate holder. How would you make dog the chairman, employ lions, tiggers as followers and assistants?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by P0intBlank(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Bolustic:
I can forsee a tribal war brewing here. Until we give preference to Merit over ethnicity, Nigeria won't grow. The current Governor of the Bank of England is a Canadian despite the presence of world class institutions.

But the Ibos shouldn't cry foul, they had a fair share during GEJ's tenure and Nigeria did burn.

GEJ's Tenure
President - South South Bayelsa
SGF - South East Ebonyi
Deputy Speaker- South East Imo
Deputy Senate President - South East Enugu
Minister of Finance- South South Delta
Minister of Petroleum - South South Bayelsa
Minister of Aviation - South East Anambra later Osita Chidoka
Minister of Health- South East Ebonyi
Minister of Works - Onolememen
Minister of Power - Nnaji later Nebo
Minister of Labour - Emeka Wogu - Abia

All these happened under the hero and the South Westerners never shouted as you all are now. I guess you now know how it feels when you're left out of your entitlement.

1) Your post doesn't prove anything. It is actually misleading. You excluded positions occupied by other regions to make it seem the appointments were lopsided. I stand to be corrected it wasn't as lopsided as this government.

2) I'm for merit. However, when it comes to admission into unity schools and tertiary institutions, no one mentions merit. Someone with 5 credits + 2xx UME score in South won't get admission while someone with less than 5 credits + 1xx UME score in the North is on the merit list. When it comes to employment into Government Parastatals, again no one mentions merit. You see them screaming Federal Character - 5 from each state. Even when the 15th placed person in my state has a better test score than 1st placed person in some state in the North. When it comes to Politics they will now say merit. Which Merit, what's the yardstick? Are there not qualified people across the length and breadth of this Nation. If Nigeria wants merit then lets do merit in all sectors; if it's Federal Character then lets stick to that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by P0intBlank(m): 4:15am On Jul 05, 2016
waterfas:

You are right, even with your explanation some will still not understand.
The six geopolitical zones were represented, while SS still control the board.

Really? How is the South East represented?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by babadee1(m): 4:21am On Jul 05, 2016
macherie1:
This is worse than sack. The Headline should have read "Demoted". Kachiku who used to control NNPC will now be reporting to the minister as Chairman. Kachiku should save his face by resigning. I sincerely hope he does.

Kachikwu is still the minister for goodness sakes. How can he be reporting to himself? Also the new GMD will report to him in his double capacity both as Chairman and minister. You wailers are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by 68816419: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Ahhahhahahahah haha

Because it challenged Amaechi grin
Buhari is a dullardian bastardsss

but u never voted him?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by naijaboy756: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2016
babadee1:

Kachikwu is still the minister for goodness sakes. How can he be reporting to himself? Also the new GMD will report to him in his double capacity both as Chairman and minister. You wailers are irredeemable.
only Yoloba musl*ms make this kinda comments.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by luswitz(f): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Why d waste of time? Nigeria disintegrate with immediate effect, a word of advice to d Igbos and avengers, an Hausa man will always be an man, they will never be on ur side, so get done with this and let's go our separate ways...
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by toshmann(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I came to look at the name of the person he replaced him with, And I wasn't disappointed, Buhari can't conceal his nepotism, favouritism and bias. Since southerners aren't qualified, according to zombies, Let him continue appointing the core northerners who are more qualified. See the BOARD OF DIRECTORS, 80 percent core northerners too, No federal Character. I remember many Buhari Ass-lickers saying Northerners are more Trustworthy, Seriously; Zombiesm is worst than terrorism.

I dey laugh those my people wey think say Buhari na man of integrity and unbiased grin grin man of integrity my ass.

Our Zombies brothers are a lost cause grin . Dont even debate with them. I'll rather debate core hausa APC than the Igbo APC.

CyerSeries:
80% northerners and Ibe Kachukwu is almost a figure head.. It's OK. angry .. I hope some stupid southerners are learning undecided

Unfortunately the southerners will never learn. Contrary to public opinion, southern APC are mallam Bubu's strongest die hard supporters. Even in the face of overt nepotism and incontrovertible developmental lopsidedness

Speechless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by shellicon(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016
This Buhari regime is amazing
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by dragunov: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2016
henryutd:
I have nothing to say. I rather wait on NDA to respond first before me.
Why must organised criminals, vandals and saboteurs make decisions for you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Thunda fayareth thou those stuppid and fooolish sophisticated zombies who largely contributed to bringing this demoniac to power..ass licking odes who will never learn from history despite bn used as scapegoats numerous times and who have bn selling their rights and fathers' lands and houses to strangers like they did at old illorin...
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by dragunov: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2016
P0intBlank:

Really? How is the South East represented?
I thought the SouthEast has priotised biafra. Why seek for representation in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by dragunov: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Spybradd:
Thunda fayareth thou those stuppid and fooolish sophisticated zombies who largely contributed to bringing this demoniac to power..ass licking odes who will never learn from history despite bn used as scapegoats numerous times and who have bn selling their rights and fathers' lands and houses to strangers like they did at old illorin...
Will you shut up already! What history does your azz know? See this one whose ancestors have no precolonial history other than having inter- village fights over missing goats and looking for opportunities to capture long pig who is talking of old ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by FabioPeter: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Akainzo:

When you say That has always been the arrangement , please was that the arrangement under which Diezani was GMD and Minister under GEJ? Or was that arrangement shelved for a while to accommodate Diezani?

Dieziani was never GMD, she was minister. GMDs under her were all northerners.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Kenniexpress(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Just show me the South easterner in that list!
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by ideylaff: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
ElCount:
Kachikwu is officially the figurehead who takes the blame for any mishap.

That dude should just resign and save the little good name he has left, because things are about to go south real fast for him

Well wetin concern me? Who chairman epp?

He cannot just resign, Kachikwu has always been a deals man, he has been caught even though he's highly qualified and a professional, they now have evidence on him that won't allow him to step aside honourably.

He was set up big time and he fell for it.

I knew 3 months ago his new MD was waiting in the lines but they were looking for the right moment.

Soon after Kachikwus China trip were there was full evidence he was using his office professionally to do deals, they stacked up all the evidence against him and boom he knew time was up.

You dine with the devil with a long spoon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by ideylaff: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
When last did you see the Chairman of NNPC or the board making key decisions in a corporation.

Let's face the fact GMD NNPC is the real deal not the Chairman who still needs other members of the board to make decision

Only a matter of time.

Professionally Ibe Kachikwu has been made toothless, the role he his now is just to save his face and give Baru a non
Confrontational soft landing while Ibe is bn shown evidence of all his back door deal he used his close allies to do within the short period

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by barcaboi(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Built2last:
From federal minister to minister of state and now Chairman. and you know that Chairman in Nigeria is non executive and ceremonial

Kachikwu resign before you are disgraced.

the north don't under your English
you are too smart for them.

Those around you are simply to monitor you and report back to the boss.

Nawaa, The only serious technocrat who is not a misfit and seems to be working is fire
bros why u dey fall hand na.....PMB is the senior minister while ibe is the minister for state aka junior minister.....haba na...we all followed the screening of the ministers and u can google to confirm
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by sammykari99(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Another one from the North,change indeed.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by sirbethel(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
what goes around, always comes around
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
krendo:
Buhari's chief of staff is a member of the board of NNPC

Buhari go steal money to death the way things are

We are finished!

Abba Kyari
I did not know that you observed that. In this period when millions are looking for job
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by nkemjacob2(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
This is one of the reason i won't blame IPoB and niger delta averages for their actions.

PMB preached against marginalization and secession, but what re we seeing.

Buhari actions does not prove that Nigeria can be united, Cos me am not not seeing unity

hope okoroacha, amarachi, ogbonaya and others are seeing this.

The problem of the south south is that their leaders are the once killings their own people.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by P0intBlank(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
dragunov:

I thought the SouthEast has priotised biafra. Why seek for representation in Nigeria?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by lordkhalifa(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Northern Empire....

Eyes opener to any upcoming president from Southern Nigeria... If actually nigeria will not go into extinct b4 then

POO-HARI keep deceiving gullible ZOMBIES undecided
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2016
dragunov:

Will you shut up already! What history does your azz know? See this one whose ancestors have no precolonial history other than having inter- village fights over missing goats and looking for opportunities to capture long pig who is talking of old ilorin.

see painment o
grin grin grin
Sophisticated zombie.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by d33types: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
RaptorX:
****not to see that this bloody bigot of a president has a satanic agenda that he his unfolding right b4 ur eyes. Why don't you people get it that this is a high stake game of power consolidation for a section of the country that sees it's survival in keeping this useless entity of a country together who felt GEJ was a mistake never to be repeated again. You fools have been used and dumped. By this time next year it will become so glaring that you morons cannot deny it.

why're you directing your slurs and insults at me when i simply commended you?? are you stable upstairs at all?
have i ever praised PMB?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
dragunov:
I thought the SouthEast has
shocked "priotised" shocked
biafra. Why seek for representation in Nigeria?
nepa bill certificate holder... lolss grin grin PRIOTISED kwa! shocked grin grin NA BY FORCE TO BE OBAHIAGBON GARRI SCH DROPOUT grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.