Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

What can i invest my money in? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What can i invest my money in? (1717 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / What Business Can I Invest My Money On? Furniture Or Building Materials? / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What can i invest my money in? by blandish: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2009
Hi all,

I am looking to start a business importing electronics, phones, mp3, mp4, games etc etc, nothing too expensive, so that can be readily affordable to the masses.

could you tell me what latest electronics you would like to see or buy as as a consumer ,

what prices will you be willing to pay, for what?

are there many competitors that sell these electronics already?

every advice helps, thanks in advice.

9jans!!!! you all make this forum a fly place to hang out!!! cool

[color=#770077][/color][flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: What can i invest my money in? by naijacash1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
what s up? i guess you dont mind my advice you can invest in domain name business with as little as 8 dollars start up capital, if u have interest i can show step by step on how to start up and be making 80 dolls in 2days
Re: What can i invest my money in? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2009
@blandish

information industry is growing in nigeria. it is a good business idea. u need a good shop @ a very strategic location say ikeja. sometimes ago i did a research work on the evolution of the information industry in nigeria, and it can safely be said that the business is just beginning but it is leapfrogging and if u do ur home work very well, u will not go wrong
Re: What can i invest my money in? by schmuck(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2009
For me, the first place I would invest is in Information Products.

Nowadays, information sells like crazy. I am a living testimony,
so are many guys I know selling information.

The start-up capital is very affordable and developing a product
ain't rocket science either.
Re: What can i invest my money in? by fergieboy: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
call me up then we discuss
Re: What can i invest my money in? by kinfemi: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
am into security outfit operation need investors
Re: What can i invest my money in? by adespeb: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ blashand
i have a business for you where you can make make you money. call me on 08052990896, 07033870695
Re: What can i invest my money in? by Viable(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
How much are you willing to invest? if you have up to $15,000.00 i have a business for you that guaranties 30% monthly return on investment.
Re: What can i invest my money in? by peace2all(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
@viable,

Could you tell me about the business you mean?
I can be reached at divinevisit@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: What can i invest my money in? by bellomatic(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ naija cash
please i am interested in the domain business can you show me.
my email is bellomaticz@gmail.com
Re: What can i invest my money in? by oluaye: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
Hi, looking for interested business partner for Africa/international trade market, the type of business is exporting African Art and Craft, Sculptures, Baskets, Beads and Textiles to Mexico, at large or medium scale, with 30%-40% profit depend on the capital you put in for the business.

I'm a Nigerian from oyo state base in Mexico with Mexican nationality, African Trade Market is growing rapidly in Mexico and not common, anybody that is interested to invest in this business should contact me at calvarian2003@yahoo.com i will surely give you a call when i come home very soon.

Please an email will only be appreciate by real person, I'm looking for only one real person to do business together, if you are the one send me an email, no chatting, not 419 this is for real business let's get together and discuss.

Re: What can i invest my money in? by labamo07(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
Beware of how you relate your business ideas with people. Some smart cookies are only here to steal your ideas, so guys: smart up
Re: What can i invest my money in? by OpsE1: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
labamo07:

Beware of how you relate your business ideas with people. Some smart cookies are only here to steal your ideas, so guys: smart up

If your idea is unique and you know your onion, you'll not be unnecessarily scare of talking about it to others. I mean if your idea is original, no matter what, people cannever get all the jokers that I'll give you upper hand in a forum like this.So always feel free to express yourself, it has a way of buiding you up.
Re: What can i invest my money in? by kinfemi: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hi, I am a nigerian. a graduate of accounting. I worked as finance consultant and as a security consultant to some security outfits in nigeria here. Now am coming up with the establishment of a security outfit. If you will be interested in this vital business of security, you can mail me on jesskv@rocketmail.com.

The capital requirement is not much just for company registration, licensing, office place and kits for the guards. Most of these has been taken up to a certain extent. count on me. see. you.
Re: What can i invest my money in? by omisore: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
naija cash
please i am interested in the domain business can you show me.
my email is omoteecares_2006@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Your Money With Paypal From Nigeria / Fitch Revises Nigeria's Credit Outlook To Negative / Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.