Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help What Should I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help What Should I Do. (1082 Views)

Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? / Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick (2) (3) (4)

Help What Should I Do. by lmm4real: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
I have grown and have a lot of people looking up to me.
I am not the same man I was 5 years ago. I am a better person with a lot of positive energy. The world is mine to conquer and bless.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by schumastic(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
op pls modify your post cus i get what you are saying but am just making it up, like is not pretty clear..maybe you should calm down n recheck it
Re: Help What Should I Do. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Help What Should I Do. by Chrisrare: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
First rule of dating; ur gf is urs only when she's with u. So stop crying like a child.

Re: Help What Should I Do. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
I remember wat my bros 'da real stuff' hu works with hot fm owerri told me one day..he said nnamdi, ur gal na ur gal only wen una dey together.the moment u c am reach bustop mke she enter bike,she fit dey branch go anoda man hwz..my guy take heart.its bound to happen. konji is an ingrate
Re: Help What Should I Do. by jonaifame22(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
We;'re praying for her,I jus hope her ass won't be leaking. by morning, cos these days konji's not jus being fair!

Re: Help What Should I Do. by ojun50(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

u jst dey rule for all thread
Re: Help What Should I Do. by ronald4ever(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
No go get heart attack ontop woman matter o. Toto plenty everywhere abeg. Just bounce the b1tch and move on. The only reason why you're feeling downcasted is coz you love her and you got wind of this coz of the friend who confided you. If she's not with this friend, she could be with some other guy. So what's the point?

Don't know if it's just me but stuff like this don't get to me. Prolly coz I don't fall in-love anymore, just roll with the tides. Guys should learn not to get too attached to any woman and braces themselves up for seismic effect such news brings. That way instances like this don't cause you emotional wreck. Move on, bruva.

Re: Help What Should I Do. by lmm4real: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chrisrare:
First rule of dating; ur gf is urs only when she's with u. So stop crying like a child.

am not crying ooo. am just not feeling fine again. shit just happened.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by Chrisrare: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
lmm4real:

am not crying ooo. am just not feeling fine again. shit just happened.
It seems ur new to dating women... Learn not to fall in love or trust a woman, its for ur own good.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by 2dice01: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
the way women matter they go so... Guys go soon turn gay finish
Re: Help What Should I Do. by Mafking(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Is there still true love like this....
Re: Help What Should I Do. by golor(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
That your bab no get conscience at all

Bros forget that bab,even if she wants to do such thing must it be with someone close!

Some girls sha.

Please Golor is the name,Vote Golor for Mr Nairaland 2016

Re: Help What Should I Do. by Olami90: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op, just calm ur nerves first.
Always prepare ur mind for d unexpected from anyone.

Now if u av any of her siblings no dat u knw wld b at home, u can call d person nd stylishly ask abt their welfare nd dat of ur babe...or better still let d person dat informed u ensure ur babe is aware of her presence in anoda guy's apartment.

He can as well go there to ask for somfin just for d babe to see him.

Call her tomorrow and ask abt her whereabout as at dis evening. Make sure u sound vry serious nd somone wit details.

Dat singular reason of lying is enuf to cut her off. U dnt need such a babe.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Let her be. Love is not by force.

I just wonder why it seems as if white girls married to Nigerians are much more faithful and less likely to cheat than their African counterparts. (No racism intended)
Re: Help What Should I Do. by lmm4real: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Olami90:
Op, just calm ur nerves first.
Always prepare ur mind for d unexpected from anyone.

Now if u av any of her siblings no dat u knw wld b at home, u can call d person nd stylishly ask abt their welfare nd dat of ur babe...or better still let d person dat informed u ensure ur babe is aware of her presence in anoda guy's apartment.

He can as well go there to ask for somfin just for d babe to see him.

Call her tomorrow and ask abt her whereabout as at dis evening. Make sure u sound vry serious nd somone wit details..
Dat singular reaso
n of lying is enuf to cut her off. U dnt need such a babe.

boss what good will that do. just got confirmation she is the one. in my hostel opposite my room, with the guy. No need to do DSS over spilled milk.
make I pray sleep seems like the fasting continues.
thanks for for the responds, you no go see any girl for this kind trend. make I sleep hope I wake up with a clearer head tomorrow.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by guente02(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
More reason why you should focus on things that will make you comfortable in the future than chasing these girls that only give ephemeral joy.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
some girls are evil.... personified 1!!!!I pray she carry Belle.. d way d thing de pain me now ehh. my man, try and rest ur head... I know things like these are quite painful and makes 1 unstable.. Just put urself 2geta pls... KARMA WILL CATCH UP WITH HER.
Re: Help What Should I Do. by Smellymouth: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Help What Should I Do. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Mr op she being in the room with your friend doesnt mean they will have sex na, maybe she just needed company you should learn to trust o, I trust she wouldn't want to disgrace herself

Why Are Girls Doing This To Men? / Causes Of Prostitution... / Help, Which Should I Go For?