Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos (4555 Views)

Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by honourhim: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ask an Ikwerre man his anger with igbos and he will trace it to stories his father told him about what the igbos did to them during the war. The pathetic thing about it is that the stories are packs of lies piled up by the older generation and being passed on from one generation to the other thereby imprisoning them in hatred and backwardness.
While i was growing up and even till date, my father never ever told us anything about Ikwerre rather he always admonished us to make sure we excel in our various career, he encouraged us to keep improving our education up to PHD level. He made us to understand that life is full of challenges and we must always equip ourselves in order to sumount the challenges. This is the kind of discussion that an average igbo father wants to have with his children
It is rather shameful that while our fathers are urging us to excel in life, Ikwerre fathers were/are busy poisoning their children's heart with satanic lies about the igbos. What a shame. Little wonder Ikwerre youths are so lazy while cultism thrives amongst them. Cultists camps are scattered in various parts of the states and these foolish youths are killing themselves almost on daily basis. Sometimes one wonders whether these youths are under a generational curse.
I cant imagine myself wasting my precious time to tell my children negative things about Ikwerre or any tribe when i have more important info to give them so that they can excel in life.
Ikwerre is really a pathetic case.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by papaejima1: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmn,
I smell another mother of all battles about to begin!
Mercenaries will flood the thread too to fight for a living while volunteers will also step in to do their bit before sauntering away
Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
honourhim:
Ask an Ikwerre man his anger with igbos and he will trace it to stories his father told him about what the igbos did to them during the war. The pathetic thing about it is that the stories are packs of lies piled up by the older generation and being passed on from one generation to the other thereby imprisoning them in hatred and backwardness.
While i was growing up and even till date, my father never ever told us anything about Ikwerre rather he always admonished us to make sure we excel in our various career, he encouraged us to keep improving our education up to PHD level. He made us to understand that life is full of challenges and we must always equip ourselves in order to sumount the challenges. This is the kind of discussion that an average igbo father wants to have with his children
It is rather shameful that while our fathers are urging us to excel in life, Ikwerre fathers were/are busy poisoning their children's heart with satanic lies about the igbos. What a shame. Little wonder Ikwerre youths are so lazy while cultism thrives amongst them. Cultists camps are scattered in various parts of the states and these foolish youths are killing themselves almost on daily basis. Sometimes one wonders whether these youths are under a generational curse.
I cant imagine myself wasting my precious time to tell my children negative things about Ikwerre or any tribe when i have more important info to give them so that they can excel in life.
^^

2 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by brize(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
honourhim:
Ask an Ikwerre man his anger with YORUBAS and he will trace it to stories his father told him about what the YORUBAS did to them during the war. The pathetic thing about it is that the stories are packs of lies piled up by the older generation and being passed on from one generation to the other thereby imprisoning them in hatred and backwardness.
While i was growing up and even till date, my father never ever told us anything about Ikwerre rather he always admonished us to make sure we excel in our various career, he encouraged us to keep improving our education up to PHD level. He made us to understand that life is full of challenges and we must always equip ourselves in order to sumount the challenges. This is the kind of discussion that an average YORUBA father wants to have with his children
It is rather shameful that while our fathers are urging us to excel in life, Ikwerre fathers were/are busy poisoning their children's heart with satanic lies about the YORUBAS. What a shame. Little wonder Ikwerre youths are so lazy while cultism thrives amongst them. Cultists camps are scattered in various parts of the states and these foolish youths are killing themselves almost on daily basis. Sometimes one wonders whether these youths are under a generational curse.
THIS IS WHAT THIS YOURBA POSTER MEANT. THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by attackgat: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Since that Hopeathand guy was exposed as a Yoruba guy who grew up in Portharcourt, I don't take threads like this serious. Some people will do anything to drive a wedge between Ikwere and their Igbo brothers.

12 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by honourhim: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
brize:
THIS IS WHAT THIS YOURBA POSTER MEANT. THANK ME LATER

Why did you tamper with my write up? And who is a Yoruba poster? It's obvious you're new here for saying that i'm a Yoruba. Leave yoruba out of this. Go through my past posts and you will see that i am an igbo man. Nwokem kpachara anya gi o.

3 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by honourhim: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
attackgat:
Since that Hopeathand guy was exposed as a Yoruba guy who grew up in Portharcourt, I don't taje threads like this serious. Some people will do anything to drive a wedge between Ikwere and their Igbo brothers.

Ikwerre is not our brothers. Stop deceiving yourself pls.
Kindly expose me here and anywhere if you think i'm a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Igboid: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2016
"IF MY OWN PERSON TURNS AGAINST ME IT BECOMES MY ENEMY...
I AM NOT IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT A YOUNG SNAKE INHERITS POISON FROM IT'S MOTHERS WOMB"- unknown author

The above is my disposition towards any Igbo hating Ikwerre person or their ilks in Ukwuani, Ogba and Etche.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nkem4040: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2016
honourhim:
[s]Ask an Ikwerre man his anger with igbos and he will trace it to stories his father told him about what the igbos did to them during the war. The pathetic thing about it is that the stories are packs of lies piled up by the older generation and being passed on from one generation to the other thereby imprisoning them in hatred and backwardness.
Ikwerre is really a pathetic case.[/s]

Yoruba alert...well packaged to pit Igbos against Ikwerre. It's in their DNA like glucose.

I opened this thread because of them
https://www.nairaland.com/3204765/yoruba...stop-dividing-us-yoruba-say...stop

6 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Reminez(m): 2:20am On Jul 05, 2016
I am an OSU IBO from Ebonyi . Our fellow red mudders often say we are not true gullibos because our head is not as flat as theirs . We are not angered by this because we know as OSU and second class ,we cannot compare ourselves with the true and unadulterated ibos from Anambra who are descendants of NRI and thus are the only authentic and alpha IBO's .
Our destiny is to lick the butt of the Nigerdeltans like leeches that we are so that we can steal their resources and sea for the first class IBO's in Anambra who are not Second class like us .
Our second destiny is to curse the Yorubas because they made our land barren and unproductive . They use juju to drag us to Yoruba land . They also use their juju to make the dynamites that we want to use to blow Niger bridge that connects us to them not to work .
We will not take it !!! The zoo must fall !!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by DLioness(f): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2016
honourhim:
What is ur problem wt always creating posts abt ikwere. Pls stop this. It is nt good for the igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by DLioness(f): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2016
You are talk abt curse; do u knw if the igbos ar cursed too?
Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by honourhim: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Reminez:
I am an OSU IBO from Ebonyi . Our fellow red mudders often say we are not true gullibos because our head is not as flat as theirs . We are not angered by this because we know as OSU and second class ,we cannot compare ourselves with the true and unadulterated ibos from Anambra who are descendants of NRI and thus are the only authentic and alpha IBO's .
Our destiny is to lick the butt of the Nigerdeltans like leeches that we are so that we can steal their resources and sea for the first class IBO's in Anambra who are not Second class like us .
Our second destiny is to curse the Yorubas because they made our land barren and unproductive . They use juju to drag us to Yoruba land . They also use their juju to make the dynamites that we want to use to blow Niger bridge that connects us to them not to work .

Why are you a Yoruba claiming Ebonyi and writing this nonsense? Why do you people like to behave like this? Your type are the reason some people here think I'm Yoruba.
Is it not better you keep mute in a thread that is not for yoruba than fooling yourself?

6 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by ckmayoca: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2016
DLioness:
You are talk abt curse; do u knw if the igbos ar cursed too?

Hey hey hey! Abeg.. never say ask if the igbos are curse. Face the Op and ask him if his generations was cursed. No dey generalise us with oloriburubuku person.

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2016
honourhim:
This your post best describe why the igbos of today also hate the Yorubas.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2016
What is wrong with you dumbheads, Ikwerres are NOT Igbos, leave them na. You Igbos are embarrasing Igbos, why opening another thread about them? You guys are just annoying! Leave them alone 4 heaven sake. @OP. SHAME ON YOU.

7 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2016
DLioness:
What is ur problem wt always creating posts abt ikwere. Pls stop this. It is nt good for the igbos.
my sister, I tire o!
These Igbos are very emotional beings, look at how they are embarrasing IGBOS here.
Leave ikwerres alone, let them be.

4 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Progressive01(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Reminez:
Rotflmao!!! gringringringringringringringringringrin

Modath, you gotta see this! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by 1shortblackboy: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Igboid:
"IF MY OWN PERSON TURNS AGAINST ME IT BECOMES MY ENEMY...
I AM NOT IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT A YOUNG SNAKE INHERITS POISON FROM IT'S MOTHERS WOMB"- unknown author

The above is my disposition towards any Igbo hating Ikwerre person or their ilks in Ukwuani, Ogba and Etche.
i know for a fact that ikwerres or other niger delta people dont have any problem or hate igbo people infact 3 out of every 5 niger delta people has an igbo mother or grandmother so dont get it twisted d igbos are not hated. D only issue they have with igbos is the tendency of igbos to tag every and anyone as igbo if they have any cultural exchange with d igbos. Pls be guided o

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Igboid: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
i know for a fact that ikwerres or other niger delta people dont have any problem pr hate igbo people infact 3 out of every 5 niger delta person has an igbo mother or grandmother so dont get it twisted d igbos are not hated. D only issue they have with igbos is the tendency of igbos to tag every and anyone as igbo if they have any cultural exchange with d igbos. Pls be guided o

I know for a fact that Kalabari,Okrika , Bonny,Opobo, Ndoki, Andoni people don't hate Ijaws, which was why they all refused to be carved into Bayelsa with Ijaws during Bayelsa state creation, the only problem they have is when the Ijaws in Bayelsa try to claim them as Ijaws, because of few cultural exchanges they have with Ijaws like language, riverine culture trade and marriages, Ijaws have the tendency to tag them as Ijaws. Pls be guided.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2016
REAL map of Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by HopeAtHand: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
honourhim:

Im not im the mood for long grammar, just why do you feel Ikwerre fathers would deliberately want to lie about Igbos to their children, why will they willingly sow the seed of "waryness". Why are people almost involuntarily conscious of Igbos and their nature, why does "Igbo" carry some kind of tag?.. it is simply not for nothing.

Goodness begots goodness, love begots love. Be careful what you sow, cos you will reap abundance in harvest. Basically, it stems from the old Eastern regional govt where the Igbos were the lords of all. If you had treated others right, the will relate to you in right manner, if you had treated them badly, resentment and hate is your harvest.

I don't need to talk much, use Nzeogwus actions where he taunted Hausas in Hausaland by printing a poster on bread to mock them, the Hausas being a major tribe, how much more minorities under the Eastern regional govt.

Parents have a responsibility to their kids to warn them to be wary of certain individuals and activities. It is certainly in their job description, if that bothers you, when you have kids tell them to mingle with all sorts.

7 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
@ op, its very clear that you're getting obsessed with the Ikwerres. This thread is not necessary. Please let them be. I'm Igbo for your information. This kind of topic only leads to unnecessary e-bash. Get your brain active on something useful this morning.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by HopeAtHand: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
attackgat:
Since that Hopeathand guy was exposed as a Yoruba guy who grew up in Portharcourt, I don't taje threads like this serious. Some people will do anything to drive a wedge between Ikwere and their Igbo brothers.

Are you Ok?? Is your mental state stable? Pls if you do not know me personally, stop making stupid assumptions about me.

6 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by honourhim: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Nkem4040:

Yoruba alert...well packaged to pit Igbos against Ikwerre. It's in their DNA like glucose.

I opened this thread because of them
https://www.nairaland.com/3204765/yoruba...stop-dividing-us-yoruba-say...stop

Who is Yoruba? You are new here if you think i'm Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Igboid: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Im not im the mood for long grammar, just why do you feel Ikwerre fathers would deliberately want to lie about Igbos to their children, why will they willingly sow the seed of "waryness". Why are people almost involuntarily conscious of Igbos and their nature, why does "Igbo" carry some kind of tag?.. it is simply not for nothing.

Goodness begots goodness, love begots love. Be careful what you sow, cos you will reap abundance in harvest. Basically, it stems from the old Eastern regional govt where the Igbos were the lords of all. If you had treated others right, the will relate to you in right manner, if you had treated them badly, resentment and hate is your harvest.

I don't need to talk much, use Nzeogwus actions where he taunted Hausas in Hausaland by printing a poster on bread to mock them, the Hausas being a major tribe, how much more minorities under the Eastern regional govt.

Parents have a responsibility to their kids to warn them to be wary of certain individuals and activities. It is certainly in their job description, if that bothers you, when you have kids tell them to mingle with all sorts.

If you have any documented evidence of Ndiigbo overlording other non Igbo ethnicities in the Eastern region Post it here.

If you have evidence of Igbos printing Bread to mock Hausas after the Jan coup led by Nzeogwu, post it here. Remember also that Nzeogwu though a bonafide Igbo man was not from the East, but from the mid west.

All the stories your parents told you about Igbos were all lies and non of them are evidence backed. They lied to you to avoid accepting the fact that they were lazying about, when the average Igbo man was toiling in his farm to send his sons to school, get enough money to acquire property and become actively involved in the local politics.

It was all too easy to blame the Igbo man for their woes than to accept their inadequacies before their children and advise them to learn the importance of hardwork and communal spirit in moving their communities forward from Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Ojiofor: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Ikwerre fathers told their children all kind of lies against Igbos to justify their shameful act of living in a stolen property.

3 Likes

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by honourhim: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
i know for a fact that ikwerres or other niger delta people dont have any problem or hate igbo people infact 3 out of every 5 niger delta people has an igbo mother or grandmother so dont get it twisted d igbos are not hated. D only issue they have with igbos is the tendency of igbos to tag every and anyone as igbo if they have any cultural exchange with d igbos. Pls be guided o

Forget about Niger Delta and face your Ikwerre. The post i made here is not directed at Niger Delta so don't confuse issues here.

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Igboid: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
honourhim:

Forget about Niger Delta and face your Ikwerre. The post i made here is not directed at Niger Delta so don't confuse issues here.

He is an Ijaw man. Every inconsequential ethnic group in deep south, now feels they can define for Ndiigbo who is and isn't Igbo. Not only do we have to bear the insolence from the North and Yorubas, we now have to bear it from them. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by StOla: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Reminez:

LOL!

You're a clown that knows how to prick the Igbo conscience.
Re: The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos by Dragonking: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Another shameless thread created to bash the ikwerre people. .Na by force to be Igbo? Shuooo.. You guys should leave them out of your hateful ways.. . Igbos were never this hateful in the past, am now beginning to think otherwise. . SMH

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / El-rufai And His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Celebration-photo / How Nigerian Government Spent $2000 To Buy Fendi To Paint Kanu Black(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.