Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (54671 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 05, 2016
lolz.....this op eeehn
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
dopeJemi:
Na only number I remember oh undecided
You go Primary school so? undecided
Because, I no say You nor be Ajebo. grin

4 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
homesteady:
LMAO! Good old days grin

There is one yab about strongest man in your village I'm trying to remember, it was quite painful and funny then!

They are so much mehn.. cheesy
Lasveg:
Lol.. Very funny. U short like devil walking stick.

gringrincrycrygringrin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by pryd(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
bwahahaha good old days. grin Thanks man.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ser Seun and Ser Lalasticlala let's move this to frontpage.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by fadasam: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
You and ur papa write common entrance, you pass yourbpapa fail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by flokii: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin

@OP one chilled stout for you.. those mumu old days

Spot on

8 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by bizza45: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
u and your grandpa b twins
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by rukkyland(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
#you mess akara wear skirt.
#with your tum-tum belly like PALMGROOVE meatpie.
# I mess.. you say sir.

10 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Psylas(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
When I was very young I used to curse people older than me ''your mother toto'' they will keep hitting me I'll be insulting their mama toto, I didn't know the meaning then but I will be surprised the way they hit me harder just because I said ''your mother toto''

Now I realise I was very rude
them even pity me because I deserved to be tied and beaten very well.

modified!
I didn't read the post before commenting, thought it's about insulting older ones

SEE YOUR FLAT HEAD LIKE AMINA CURV SHOE.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
8' o'clock never back u carry plate dey pursue elewa.
Ur black ynash like devil bible
lolzzz

6 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dopeJemi: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:

You go Primary school so? undecided

Because, I no say You nor be Ajebo. grin

Duh! I went to the best pry school in my state undecided those things you put up there are so Ewww lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by daveyjay(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
homesteady:
LMAO! Good old days grin

There is one yab about strongest man in your village I'm trying to remember, it was quite painful and funny then!

the stronqest man in ur villaqe cannot carry one maqqi

Lol

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
You mess, kom kom tie wrapper pursue landlord

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by rawtouch: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
tall u no tall, short u no short u just be like Maltina bottle
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by jeffoe(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ehla ojukan,

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by moshould(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your papa mess, hellfire quench, devil repent...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
You shit here, shit here, shit here, call am three wise men

6 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by milez7(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol.......
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by jekks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
let me remember one "you mess Akara shit ororo"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
See your head like commando last bullet

8 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by daveyjay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
the richest man in ur villaqe use wheelbarrow for car

Others dey count money U dey count abacha beer beer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
You mess, satan give him life to Christ

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Larrey(f): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
that means you no be ajepako grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Emeka71(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sounds silly.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
We termed them "wordings"

4 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by bobokunlexzy: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
You must be a learner......or just forming posh

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:
Extras

With You Bend Bend Leg like Bendel State gringrin

With Your Big Big teeth like Igbo Tablet gringringrin

You Mess, Amala throw Backie gringringrin

You nor tall, You nor short, but You be like Maltex bottle gringringrin
I knew alllllll.

you see eruplane dey pass you put basket make e lay egg.

you mess kuli kuli tie wrapper.

your big head like igbobi sign board.

your Fido mido denge.

you mess akpu fly gate.

where did you grow up? me mile2 side grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by bobokunlexzy: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
The Baddest...... 2 kulikuli attack ur village, nobody escaped

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
You chop bread use the nylon take sew agbada grin grin

You chop head of fish use the bone take make antenna....cheesy

See your round belle like 6'oclock.

See your ojoro eye like agbalumo seed grin grin

see your big nose like jeep grin grin

I give ur papa head of fish he comot for chair sit 4 ground dey salute me grin grin
You mess, thunder wear coat cool

You chop indomie ,grow dada for chest grin....dafuq?? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by teacherbim(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fact ni mo so fun ee kon se fanta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.