Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Putin Writes Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Writes Obama (1713 Views)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Writes Obama by Missy89(f): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pootine needs to understand that there will be no deals if he does not change course. He can either fold or keep destroying his economy.

Sanctions must not be lifted.

Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a message to President Barack Obama in honor of Independence Day, the Kremlin government said Monday.

In the message, Putin signaled he wanted the U.S. and Russia to resume a positive relationship.

"The history of Russian-American relations shows that when we act as equal partners and respect each other's lawful interests, we are able to successfully resolve the most complex international issues for the benefit of both countries' peoples and all of humanity," Putin wrote, according to the Russian readout.

The Kremlin said Putin suggested past work between the two countries would "help to set the dialogue between Russia and the United States back on a constructive track" to address global concerns.

The White House declined to comment on the message Monday.

The message comes amid tensions between the Russia and the U.S. Russian warships and planes have been engaging in aggressive maneuvers with U.S. military forces, and Moscow has engaged in Syria in ways the United States has said is not constructive in the fight against ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Putin Writes Obama by NairaMinted: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Missy89:

Sanctions must not be lifted.

Lol! Is that an instruction to the increasingly realistic Europeans whom some are breaking ranks with the sanctions regime or a plea?

What's the essence of this post? Putin wrote a letter to Obama? Won't be the first time he has seeked rapprochement in relations and it won't be the last.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by Missy89(f): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
NairaMinted:

Lol! Is that an instruction to the increasingly realistic Europeans whom some are breaking ranks with the sanctions regime or a plea?

What's the essence of this post? Putin wrote a letter to Obama? Won't be the first time he has seeked rapprochement in relations and it won't be the last.

Aww. A putin azz eater is here.

Europe will renew sanctions so what are you going to do then? Post more sputnik and dollar conspiracies?

1 Like

Re: Putin Writes Obama by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2016
NairaMinted:

Comrade Minted, Missy89 would tell you about Putin's message to Obama but wouldn't tell you that, just 5 hours ago, Putin has deployed the Russian Aircraft Carrier (Admiral Kuznetsov) - which carries 12 P-700Granit anti-ship launchers on its flight deck, to Syria in retaliation to US naval build up in the mediterranean.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-04/putin-deploys-russian-aircraft-carrier-syria-retaliation-us-naval-build-mediterreane

Talking about the P-700Granit anti-ship launchers, its NATO codename is SS-N-19 Shipwreck. Well, I am guessing 2 Amerikan floating bath-tubs (USS Truman & USS Eisenhower) are about to be wrecked. grin

Is Admiral Kuznetsov equipped with Magrav? You bet! grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by marvelous000: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

Comrade Minted, Missy,89 would tell you about Putin's message to Obama but wouldn't tell you that, just 5 hours ago, Putin has deployed the Russian Aircraft Carrier (Admiral Kuznetsov) - which carries 12 P-700Granit anti-ship launchers on its flight deck, to Syria in retaliation to US naval build up in the mediterranean.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-04/putin-deploys-russian-aircraft-carrier-syria-retaliation-us-naval-build-mediterreane

Talking about the P-700Granit anti-ship launchers, its NATO codename is SS-N-19 Shipwreck. Well, I am guessing 2 Amerikan floating bath-tubs (USS Truman & USS Eisenhower) are about to be wrecked. grin

[size=13pt]
lol..abeg make una leave megringrin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_QEiqrRkcsXGQDEgwYCqlf-Kzx_a4ahm_NN0fYZryNhV2ycPj5Q[/img]
[/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Missy89:
Pootine needs to understand that there will be no deals if he does not change course. He can either fold or keep destroying his economy.

My Luv, the only way Amerika will be “brought to her senses” is how Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan were brought to theirs: suffering a massive defeat in which the entire state apparatus is ended and even national borders fundamentally altered. grin

BTW, do you like Justin Bieber? Not that I am his fan, but I was a bit impressed when I saw him in this video freestyling on “Jay Z & Kanye's OTIS” in 2011. Don't you think we should invite him to entertain us during our coital ritual in Ijebu. Yes? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHExRPCnKs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Writes Obama by seunny4lif(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

My Luv, the only way Amerika will be “brought to her senses” is how Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan were brought to theirs: suffering a massive defeat in which the entire state apparatus is ended and even national borders fundamentally altered. grin

BTW, do you like Justin Bieber? Not that I am his fan, but I was a bit impressed when I saw him in this video freestyling on “Jay Z & Kanye's OTIS” in 2011. Don't you think we should invite him to entertain us during our coital ritual in Ijebu. Yes? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHExRPCnKs
Lord of Ijebu grin grin grin
Boss grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

Comrade Minted, Missy89 would tell you about Putin's message to Obama but wouldn't tell you that, just 5 hours ago, Putin has deployed the Russian Aircraft Carrier (Admiral Kuznetsov) - which carries 12 P-700Granit anti-ship launchers on its flight deck, to Syria in retaliation to US naval build up in the mediterranean.

grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by Appleyard(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
I just can't believe that somebody of my Wife's intelligence would pick this as a strawman's handbag, knowing full well that its a normal diplomatic thing for every rational and sane leader to do for the sake of global peace, especially when nukes are involved.

Well, it is allowed, But how are the mighty fallen, Oh lovely queen. who have caused thee to err? embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by ValerianSteel(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Until Russia is ready to come around and work with other world powers without any predetermined conditions,there'll be no end in sight to sanctions.Putin knows this and if I were him,I'd be quick to negotiate on current issues involving Russia cause once we have President Clinton,he would have to beg his way out of them.

Right now he's playing the boss game with Syria just cause United States is currently pushed to an anti-interventionist stance,if for any reason,there's a shift in this policy between now and next year,Russia should forget whatever leverage they presume to have in the global sphere cause they'd be returned to the isolated corner where they should be.
Re: Putin Writes Obama by zachanalysis: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Honestly, I think I'm starting to develop a lot of respect for this Putin guy especially since his second coming. Most of kremlin's responses and reactions to Washinton's maneuvers have been very calculative. It seems Mosco has adopted a 'two-faced' approach in its dealings with the US. The first is mutual aggresion and the second is mutual rapprochement. The annexation of parts of mainland Ukraine to halt US/NATO further incursion into eastern europe and its unbending stance in the Syrian wahala are clear cases in point. Conversely, Mosco's support( though tacit) for US positions on ISIS and other jihadi groups makes it to probably be saying " if na fight u want u want we ready n if na peace u want we dey house". Lol

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by NairaMinted: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
zachanalysis:
Honestly, I think I'm starting to develop a lot of respect for this Putin guy especially since his second coming. Most of kremlin's responses and reactions to Washinton's maneuvers have been very calculative. It seems Mosco has adopted a 'two-faced' approach in its dealings with the US. The first is mutual aggresion and the second is mutual rapprochement. The annexation of parts of mainland Ukraine to halt US/NATO further incursion into eastern europe and its unbending stance in the Syrian wahala are clear cases in point. Conversely, Mosco's support( though tacit) for US positions on ISIS and other jihadi groups makes it to probably be saying " if na fight u want u want we ready n if na peace u want we dey house". Lol

And that sir is a sound and insightful analysis of Putin's actions.
Why someone has deemed it newsworthy (or gloat worthy) to make s post about it beggars belief. Well I guess, anything that can be twisted to paint Russia in bad light is always welcome - no matter how s.illy. From the alleged destruction of a Russian base in Syria to this normal diplomatic effort, the emissaries of the empire welcome it all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by Missy89(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
NairaMinted:

And that sir is a sound and insightful analysis of Putin's actions.
Why someone has deemed it newsworthy (or gloat worthy) to make s post about it beggars belief. Well I guess, anything that can be twisted to paint Russia in bad light is always welcome - no matter how s.illy. From the alleged destruction of a Russian base in Syria to this normal diplomatic effort, the emissaries of the empire welcome it all.

Awwww. Putin pant sniffer is still wailing? grin
Re: Putin Writes Obama by NairaMinted: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Missy89:

Awwww. Putin pant sniffer is still wailing? grin

You obviously have nothing better to do than to troll. How do you expect me to honour your embarrassing and groveling pleas to debate you if you act in such a childish way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Writes Obama by Missy89(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
NairaMinted:

You obviously have nothing better to do than to troll . How do you expect me to honour your embarrassing and groveling pleas to debate you if you act in such a childish way?

Says the coward wailing on this thread.
Re: Putin Writes Obama by NairaMinted: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Missy89:

Says the coward wailing on this thread.

Lmao! It's tantrums such as this that makes me want to believe that you indeed may be a girl.
Re: Putin Writes Obama by Underground: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Pointless thread to be honest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Writes Obama by capip120(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
ValerianSteel:
Until Russia is ready to come around and work with other world powers without any predetermined conditions,there'll be no end in sight to sanctions.Putin knows this and if I were him,I'd be quick to negotiate on current issues involving Russia cause once we have President Clinton,he would have to beg his way out of them.

Right now he's playing the boss game with Syria just cause United States is currently pushed to an anti-interventionist stance,if for any reason,there's a shift in this policy between now and next year,Russia should forget whatever leverage they presume to have in the global sphere cause they'd be returned to the isolated corner where they should be.

[/s]
A typical brainwashed brolly Polly. Tell me where the United States of Antarctica has ever meddled in without bringing instability. Just take a moment and re-visit the hogwash you posted and ask yourself if you made any sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Melania Trump Leaving Donald Trump’s Campaign To Pursue “personal Passion” / USA Navy To Arm Destroyers With Hypersonic Weapons / A Russian Plane Has Landed In Niger Capital, Niamey, Carrying Hundreds Of Wagner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.