Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption (28139 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by eleburu(f): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari , Vice
President Prof Osinbajo and Speaker,
HouseNGR, Rt Hon SpeakerDogara tonight at the State House.

What caption will you give?

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/caption-this-picture-of-buhari-osinbajo.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by ladyF(f): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2016
They jex siddon dey laff our economy... See dem see dem dey neva chi chum tin till 2019... Inshort ayaf tired....
Asallam Allekum to my muslim brothers...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari to Osibanjo: Didn't I tell you he is more amenable than Saraki?

Osibanjo: Yes, you did.

Dogara: Why won't I? I don't want to be seen on TV in an accused box.

All of them then laughed heartily.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Histrings08(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari : Osinbajo! You're the most educated of us all..
They all bursted into laffta

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by datopaper(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Booked
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by lalasticlala(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari: Saraki is not here. Hahahaha grin

Osinbajo: Yes ooo

Dogara: Don't mind him.

Lol. I wonder what's making them laugh like that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Omotayor123(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
They don chop money undecided flexing things come take over!
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Goddygee(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
buhari: kai walahi i knw knw say i government money i sweet well well
Dogara: *laughs* dem neva chi chumpting

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Horlawale1(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Laughing is good for the body grin grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by psychologist(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Me sef dey laff

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by ceeplus(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
BUHARI: kai...to be fresident sweet walahi...see as i de fulish dis fiful we campagn against us during election

OSINBAJO: aaaaahhh baba,de never see anything naaah

DOGARA:me sef don de pity Nnamdi kalu

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by BroOsifo9(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
lol
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by MRXELA(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians are suffering. u guys are busy laffing at them hmmmmm. may God judge u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Almajiri1: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Dry. You can sense the unease in the air.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by eleko1: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
FAYOSE neva see anything yet
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by absoluteSuccess: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
LOL.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by ychris: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
BUHARI ; My niggas, i no tell u say saraki go suffer for betraying me?

DOGARA ; nah so baba o dats y i dey always dance to yo tune fah even atiku don disown him nw.
baba old soja i dey fear u gan o even if yo ask me to dey pack ur wife shit ah go do ham o.

all laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by allytinted: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
smiling out loud
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Mdebi000(f): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians go wait for Change tire- Hahahahahhahaha

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Shakur86(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
overambitious and pride is saraki's no 1 problem. He should be enjoying what dogara is enjoying with pmb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by eleojo23: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
eleburu:
President Mohammadu Buhari , Vice
President Prof Osinbajo and Speaker,
HouseNGR, Rt Hon SpeakerDogara tonight at the State House.

What caption will you give?
OP, so this picture was taken 'tonight'?

You mean you can see the future?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Smithycool(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
When person help person, na thank you them dey tell am. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by seunlayi(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol~ING
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Category1: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
FCK allofthem
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol... I have said it before that the only successful person in the last National Assembly election was Dogara.

Saraki's victory was pyrrhic and could not be seen as success to a reasonable extent.

Saraki is reaping the reward of greed and desperation.
The truth is whether he wins in court or not, his image has gone south forever!!

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by CXLVII: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
These dudes no get time for wailers. Just catching there fun ands stirring Nigeria to its rightful course.

Can imagine what they re laughing at "Dem no fit wail till 2023" grin grin grin grin

But Truly, Can wailers wail till 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by yjgm(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Can you see the movie playing out?. How far with our Boss (Saraki)? Him never die?. The last bullet will maim him. Hehehehe
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by wowmenow: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
They. Are laughing zombies in Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption by walmovich: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
lalasticlala:
Buhari: Saraki is not here. Hahahaha grin

Osinbajo: Yes ooo

Dogara: Don't mind him.

Lol. I wonder what's making them laugh like that.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili / Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.