Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me (17329 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Simple.
Don't ask for my Name cos I am not ready to reveal my identity. Yes I am afraid of people than I am afraid of an imaginary God. I know how Nigerians hate atheists, not ready to be lynched. cheesy

Any other questions are welcomed

Discussion continues at original thread https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

8 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Brymo: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2016
The heinousness of the "no God mentality", how would it help the plight of mankind ?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Brymo:
The heinousness of the "no God mentality", how would it help the plight of mankind ?
It would lead to more research and development that would better lives and society.

A good example is medicine. Knowing that there is no God to miraculously heal has lead to man helping himself. We have been progressing in developing medications, vaccines, surgical procedures to save lives.

Amputees have more hope relying on science to give them artificial limbs. There is absolutely no God that can give an amputee back his limbs.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Simple.
Don't ask for my Name cos I am not ready to reveal my identity. Yes I am afraid of people than I am afraid of an imaginary God. I know how Nigerians hate atheists, not ready to be lynched. cheesy

Very funny @lynched.

Since their god got no cool and derive pleasure in shedding blood, they can do anything to please him, irrespective of how absurd and inhuman it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
@Hardmirror, are you now an atheist "pastor" ?
And how can your sermon help the Christians??
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:
@Hardmirror, are you now an atheist "pastor" ?
And how can your sermon help the Christians??
There is nothing like atheist pastor.
What ever I do now is aimed to bring people to terms with reality and it helps in many ways.
If you are bitten by a poisonous snake would you seek medical help or prayers?
Same should apply to every part of our lives. Using our common sense

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ofemmanu1: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breath. I think you owe it an apology.

4 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breath.
I think you owe it an apology.
And here I am tirelessly producing CO2 the tree uses. I think the tree should worship me.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ofemmanu1: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

And here I am tirelessly producing CO2 the tree uses. I think the tree should worship me.
Ordinarily people live and learn.
You just live.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Hahahahahaha

You killed the guy

17 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

There is nothing like atheist pastor.
What ever I do now is aimed to bring people to terms with reality and it helps in many ways.
If you are bitten by a poisonous snake would you seek medical help or prayers?
Same should apply to every part of our lives. Using our common sense

Aaah okay.
Do you think you are close to achieving your aim? Because a Christian can say that God himself provided medicines to cure our sicknesses... so it's only right (for a man with a common sense) to pray, apply the medicines and thank God for healing you through the herbs/medicines.

Is that scenario a real application of common sense?
If yes why? If no why??
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Ordinarily people live and learn.
You just live.

Theists don't live and learn, they live and believe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:

Aaah okay.
Do you think you are close to achieving your aim? Because a Christian can say that God himself provided medicines to cure our sicknesses... so it's only right (for a man with a common sense) to pray, apply the medicines and thank God for healing you through the herbs/medicines.

If yes why? If no why??

Replace God with Batman in your post and it still makes same sense

8 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
Ok sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:

Aaah okay.

If yes why? If no why??
Which God? Obatala?

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ofemmanu1: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Theists don't live and learn, they live and believe
Any similarity btwn you "atheist" and human is purely coincidental.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Replace God with Batman in your post and it still makes same sense
No it doesn't make sense to a Christian..for batman is a servant or an aide to an officer..
Or the comic character we all know.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Which God? Obatala?
Oh the Christian God.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Any similarity btwn you "atheist" and human is purely coincidental.

Okay sir, I'm sure you feel the same way about Muslims, Hindus etc

You can't ask questions because you have none, so you resort to insults

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:

No it doesn't make sense to a Christian..for batman is a servant or an aide to an officer..
Or the comic character we all know.

Now you know how much sense it makes to us

Why don't that god intervene in places science cannot reach at present? Sudan? Ethiopia?

But Yahweh followers give him the credit where he is in fact not needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:
Oh the Christian God.
Ok
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Now you know how much sense it makes to us

Why don't that god intervene in places science cannot reach at present? Sudan? Ethiopia?

But Yahweh followers give him the credit where he is in fact not needed

No my brother you're deviating sooo much from the question..this doesn't really help hardmirror in his quest ..We all know what the term "God" means to christans...except if you can some how truly make them know that what they are worshipping isn't real..
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok
Is the question not safe enough for you my brother?
You're already failing in your quest grin
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Don't derail this thread if you don't want to be banned!

Let us stick to the topic.

Ask me any questions and I will answer. This is not a thread for insults. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:
Is the question not safe enough for you my brother? You're already failing in your quest grin
What question? You said "the christian God" and I replied ok
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Richirich713: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Simple.

1) Is morality subjective or objective?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

What question?
You said "the christian God" and I replied ok
This was and is the question:
Aaah okay.

If yes why? If no why??
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Richirich713:

1) Is morality subjective or objective?
I believe it is subjective
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

It would lead to more research and development that would better lives and society.

A good example is medicine. Knowing that there is no God to miraculously heal has lead to man helping himself. We have been progressing in developing medications, vaccines, surgical procedures to save lives.

Amputees have more hope relying on science to give them artificial limbs. There is absolutely no God that can give an amputee back his limbs.
This is his point, if there is no God, what's the purpose of being on earth?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) / Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.