Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 (3979 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Tecno Phantom 6 VS Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - Difference And Similarities / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ReviewTechNG: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Most people might be wondering about the major difference between the Camon C8 and the Just released Camon C9. So we've decided to do a quick comparison between both devices

THE DIFFERENCE:

CAMERA

The Camon C8 comes with 13 megapixel rear-facing and a 5
megapixel front-facing camera WHILE The Camon C9 comes
with a 13 megapixel rear-facing and also a 13 megapixel front
facing camera. So the major difference is in the Front facing
camera because both device has a 13megapixel rear-facing
camera. So definitely, if you are selfie addict then you should
consider buying the Camon C9 because of its powerful front
facing camera which would definitely capture to detail every selfie style you want

RAM

Equipped into the Camon C8 is a 1GB ram WHILE the Camon
C9 has a 2GB ram. Looking at this difference in ram then you
would agree with me that if you would like to run several
applications at a time without a lag or a crash in app, then you
have no other choice than to get the Camon C9 because with its
2GB ram capacity you can perform several operation without
the fear of lagging or having a crash in app anytime you run
them. Though the Camon C8 comes with a 1GB ram, it no
Match for the Camon C9 having a 2GB of Ram

CPU
Loaded into the Camon C8 is a 1.3GHz Quadcore WHILE the
Camon C9 is loaded with a 1.3GHz Octacore, that is, with this
you can multitask effectively and have a better performance
with Camon C9 and also not forgetting that the C9 is coupled
with a 2GB ram

NETWORK
One amazing feature of the Camon C9 is that it has a 4G
network which means that you can enjoy the internet
connection at a great speed and probably under a good
network area you should have your files downloaded at the
speed of light

SCREEN RESOLUTION
Tecno Camon C9 has a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with 1080p Full HD display WHILE Camon C8’s screen features a resolution of 1280×720 pixels with 720p display

THE SIMILARITIES:

1. They both come with a 16GB inbuilt internal storage
2. They both have a 3000mAh of battery capacity
3. Both batteries are non-removable
4. They both have a 13 megapixel rear-facing camera(With different image quality though)
5. The display of both device is 5.5 inches(16M display
color)

This is Just a comparison between the Tecno Camon C9 and The Tecno Camon C8 showing the Major difference and Similarities. If you feel that something hasn't been added, you can also add it below

Source: www.reviewtechng.com/comparing-tecno-camon-c9-vs-tecno-camon-c8/

Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ORACLE1975(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2016
What midiatek sorry not for me
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Elsquidme(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Qualcomm is to Intel while Mediatek is to AMD. JUST d mindset.
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by jayauthentic(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
C8 has "mt6735" not "mt6753". The first is a 64-bits Quad core processor while later (mt6753) is a 64-bits Octa core processor.. Therefore it's 4 cores vs 8 cores.
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by yinka360nl1: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nothing wrong with MTK, if you cannot use then thats your preference.
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
ReviewTechNG:
Most people might be wondering about the major difference between the Camon C8 and the Just released Camon C9. So we've decided to do a quick comparison between both devices

THE DIFFERENCE:

CAMERA

The Camon C8 comes with 13 megapixel rear-facing and a 5
megapixel front-facing camera WHILE The Camon C9 comes
with a 13 megapixel rear-facing and also a 13 megapixel front
facing camera. So the major difference is in the Front facing
camera because both device has a 13megapixel rear-facing
camera. So definitely, if you are selfie addict then you should
consider buying the Camon C9 because of its powerful front
facing camera which would definitely capture to detail every selfie style you want

RAM

Equipped into the Camon C8 is a 1GB ram WHILE the Camon
C9 has a 2GB ram. Looking at this difference in ram then you
would agree with me that if you would like to run several
applications at a time without a lag or a crash in app, then you
have no other choice than to get the Camon C9 because with its
2GB ram capacity you can perform several operation without
the fear of lagging or having a crash in app anytime you run
them. Though the Camon C8 comes with a 1GB ram, it no
Match for the Camon C9 having a 2GB of Ram

CPU
Loaded into the Camon C8 is a 1.3GHz Quadcore WHILE the
Camon C9 is loaded with a 1.3GHz Octacore, that is, with this
you can multitask effectively and have a better performance
with Camon C9 and also not forgetting that the C9 is coupled
with a 2GB ram

NETWORK
One amazing feature of the Camon C9 is that it has a 4G
network which means that you can enjoy the internet
connection at a great speed and probably under a good
network area you should have your files downloaded at the
speed of light

THE SIMILARITIES:

1. They both come with a 16GB inbuilt internal storage
2. They both have a 3000mAh of battery capacity
3. Both batteries are non-removable
4. They both have a 13 megapixel rear-facing camera
5. The display of both device is 5.5 inches(16M display
color)
6. The Chipset of both device is MediaTek MT6753

This is Just a comparison between the Tecno Camon C9 and The Tecno Camon C8 showing the Major difference and Similarities. If you feel that something hasn't been added, you can also add it below

Source: www.reviewtechng.com/comparing-tecno-camon-c9-vs-tecno-camon-c8/

U forgot to mention that the screen resolution is different. C8 comes with 720p display while c9 has 1080p full HD display. That is a major upgrade. Also that they both have 13mp rear facing camera doesn't mean they are the same. The sensors on the c9 was improved with the aperture. I will give u an example, galaxy s6 has 16mp camera while s7 has 12mp camera. Does that mean the s7 is a downgrade? NO. galaxy s7 still takes better picture than the s6 .
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by omoalajah(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
I will always pick the c9
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by gingerman876: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
The C9 is an overly improved version of the C8. Needed Upgrade!!!
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by 360koncepts: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good post
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2016
greenhulk:

U forgot to mention that the screen resolution is different. C8 comes with 720p display while c9 has 1080p full HD display. That is a major upgrade. Also that they both have 13mp rear facing camera doesn't mean they are the same. The sensors on the c9 was improved with the aperture. I will give u an example, galaxy s6 has 16mp camera while s7 has 12mp camera. Does that mean the s7 is a downgrade? NO. galaxy s7 still takes better picture than the s6 .

Dude trust me when I say, you are wasting your time, 80% of Nigerians using mobile phone gadgets don't understand poo about cameras, they just see megapixel and assume the higher the number of megapixels the better the camera, Nigerians still thinking like this in 2016, something some 5 years ago, you knew they were other things that make a camera thic, just like we've been having 13mp Tecno and infinix phones as far back as 2 years ago, go check those wack things now, an IPHONE 5s X mp would kill and destroy most 13mp cameras from these mtk brands, guys should read more and understand what makes a phone camera thick..

1 Like

Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ReviewTechNG: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
greenhulk:

Yes,you are right. Both having a 13mp back facing camera doesn't mean they would produce the same image quality.. I attest to that fact
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Are you into Techy stuff?

1 Like

Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
i agree with you though i am not too deep into Techy terminologies
yinka360nl1:
Nothing wrong with MTK, if you cannot use then thats your preference.
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
greenhulk:

OP i think you should modify your post and your blog to include this info
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
gingerman876:
The C9 is an overly improved version of the C8. Needed Upgrade!!!
i have been fortunate to handle both and the difference in upgrade is just so clear.

Where is my NL BF Penaldo
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Penaldo: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
i have been fortunate to handle both and the difference in upgrade is just so clear.

present ma... grin
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Penaldo: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dude trust me when I say, you are wasting your time, 80% of Nigerians using mobile phone gadgets don't understand poo about cameras, they just see megapixel and assume the higher the number of megapixels the better the camera, Nigerians still thinking like this in 2016, something some 5 years ago, you knew they were other things that make a camera thic, just like we've been having 13mp Tecno and infinix phones as far back as 2 years ago, go check those wack things now, an IPHONE 5s X mp would kill and destroy most 13mp cameras from these mtk brands, guys should read more and understand what makes a phone camera thick..
Thank you my guy. ignorance is indeed a disease angry but we are here to cure it grin
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Penaldo: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
ReviewTechNG:

Yes,you are right. Both having a 13mp back facing camera doesn't mean they would produce the same image quality.. I attest to that fact
But have you handled C9 before?
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Penaldo:

present ma... grin
LOL Just calling you out
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Penaldo:
Thank you my guy. ignorance is indeed a disease angry but we are here to cure it grin
Dr ignorance cure LOL...

But I think Nigerians need to be schooled... myself included
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Penaldo: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Dr ignorance cure LOL...
But I think Nigerians need to be schooled... myself included
People should always get right their fact before dishing out information so as not to misinform people ignorantly
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Penaldo: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
if he likes he can leave it like that babe
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ReviewTechNG: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Thanks for That.. it has been Modified
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
You have done well man
ReviewTechNG:

Thanks for That.. it has been Modified
My pleasure... Nice blog
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ReviewTechNG: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
You have done well man My pleasure... Nice blog

Thanks.. I appreciate
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ReviewTechNG: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
You have done well man My pleasure... Nice blog

Seems you also like tech related stuff, i noticed you been very much active in tech related post here on nairaland.. cheesy
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by 360koncepts: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oga o, firstlady and renaldo. Have been watching... The difference is very clear. The C9 multitasks better.
ibibiofirstlady:

Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by omoalajah(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
U be monitoring spirit??
360koncepts:
Oga o, firstlady and renaldo. Have been watching... The difference is very clear. The C9 multitasks better.
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by gingerman876: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some people on Nairaland no just get work for real life....
omoalajah:
U be monitoring spirit??
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by yinka360nl1: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
LMAO..... Very funny set of people on NL
gingerman876:
Some people on Nairaland no just get work for real life....
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by Elposeidon(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
My people..... How na. ........

I have come bearing good tidings.... Do you know that you can for KingInVahaLA for Mr nairaland 2016 and be glad you did?? .... If you don't believe me.... Just vote and if you do believe me.... Then follow your belief and vote
Re: Difference And Similarities Between The Tecno Camon C9 And The Tecno Camon C8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
360koncepts:
Do you use C9?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Best Free Android Games Offline And Without Wifi (2020) / BBM On Android Download / Lol Yahoo Boy Spotted On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.