Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend (7852 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by annamaria: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
I want to get a grip on this issue cos it might affect a few relationships. My niece is dating an ex boyfriend. I'm mad as hell. This guy and I have nothing going anymore but I don't think it's proper for people to do that. She was barely 9 when he and I dated. She's now 24 and he's 36 and married. I don't know how her mother could allow it cos I clearly warned her when I started seeing the signs. Now it's confirmed. I don't want to appear like the jealous ex, but obviously I'm not happy about the whole thing. I don't want to cause a family feud, though sides are already being taken by female family members. I don't know what moral justification anybody would have to say that a young girl should date an aunty's ex so long as she's happy cos that's what some are selling. I'm I overreacting? And no, I'm not still in love with the guy, I broke it off but we remained good friends. My grouse is not even with him, it's with her and her mum who is supporting her.
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by iice(f): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
Chaii
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by No2Atheism(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2009
@topic

Okay this is a little messy . . .

- What the Bleep is she doing dating a married man shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2009
Was the guy married when you were dating him as well?
I will like an answer to this, before i can be able to answer u

1 Like

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
Is he rich ? and like everyone has already said: what are you both doing dating married men ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Outstrip(f): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
You don't sound like a sensible person at all and I mean no insult. You are more worried about your niece dating an "aunty's ex" than the fact that she is dating another woman's husband. She has no morals and you sound like you are not worthy to wear the Aunty title.

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by finemocha(f): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
that is avery awkard situation. no offense but your niece is dumb as hell. kissing him would be like kissing you, worse if they went further than that. in short i wouldnt even want to think about it. the whole thing is gross personally, ur neice is around my age, and i know better than to go and date my aunties ex
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by finemocha(f): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2009
oh wait a minute and the bobo is married too. clearly ur niece has no morals. leave her alone jo. let her make stupi ddecisions
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by annamaria: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2009
I am disgusted my niece is dating someone i dated that is well known to the family. I am disgusted that this guy is married, albeit, paper marriage but he shags his akata wife and i know she's not ready to let go of him. I thought this girl was too intelligent to do this sort of thing. You don't cross those lines. I know he's motivated partly by revenge. But she falling for his advances is a real shock to me. i want to make her see reason but how do i go about it ? That's my immediate challenge. Or should i not just bother?
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by annamaria: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2009
and no, he's not rich, a regular worker in the UK. And no, I dated him when we were both single, in our early 20s, some years back.
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2009
annamaria:

and no, he's not rich, a regular worker in the UK. And no, I dated him when we were both single, in our early 20s, some years back.

He must be shaggin your cousin's toto well well na, let her enjoy herself, at least you did , So are you married now ?

why are you blaming your little cousin ? you should be asking the man: what did you do to him ? next thing you know, he will be dating your daughter ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by chic2pimp(m): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2009
Outstrip:

You don't sound like a sensible person at all and I mean no insult. You are more worried about your niece dating an "aunty's ex" than the fact that she is dating another woman's husband. She has no morals and you sound like you are not worthy to wear the Aunty title.
grin grin grin grin grin Kai dis post wicked oooo. Han han u give it to am well well.
posakosa:

He must be shaggin your cousin's toto well well na, let her enjoy herself, at least you did , So are you married now ?

why are you blaming your little cousin ? you should be asking the man: what did you do to him ? next thing you know, he will be dating your daughter ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No mind her jare. After enjoying the mans fruit of labour she no wan make her cousin enjoy am grin cheesy grin.
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by r231(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2009
annamaria:

I am disgusted my niece is dating someone i dated that is well known to the family. I am disgusted that this guy is married, albeit, paper marriage but he shags his akata wife and i know she's not ready to let go of him. I thought this girl was too intelligent to do this sort of thing. You don't cross those lines. I know he's motivated partly by revenge. But she falling for his advances is a real shock to me. i want to make her see reason but how do i go about it ? That's my immediate challenge. Or should i not just bother?

if its jus paper marriage den u can't call dat marriage its jus for sometime but dat don't mean your niece should be doing him, how did they meet bet you introduce dem 2 each other
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
annamaria:

Disgusted that your cousin is dating a married man, however, u dated the same married man when the going was good.
Paper Marriage and he is shagging her akata wife, i am sure he was doing same while he was shagging you too.
You thot she was more intelligent than that - i guess that means you weren't intelligent at all to have done it when you were dong it.
You know he is doing it for revenge - - So now you are not just Non-intelligent, you are mind reader too?
You want to make her see reason - - The reasons that you never saw?

I beg, you have no case at all.
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by afrodiva: 12:48am On Apr 03, 2012
@op sweety you have done your bit by telling your neice and her mom that its unnacceptable. Truth is that dating close relatives is a taboo even the Bible lists certain blood ties that people shouldn't marry or have sex with.however we no that love and passion doesn't respect those rules ,so they might genuinely have true feelings for one another .so let them be they are both adults and are responsible for their actions.I feel your pain and I know you might just be concerned for your families dignity and pride. But if her mom and your neice are obstinate there's not much you can do just ignore and avoid them and concentrate on things that make you happy and try not to let it bring a wedge in BTW your family. Cheers grin
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by SisiKill1: 2:01am On Apr 03, 2012
annamaria: and no, he's not rich, a regular worker in the UK. And no, [size=50] I dated him when we were both single, in our early 20s, some years back. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Welder(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
^^^Nice Sisi...obviously most of the goons here aint see that bit of info.

@OP, wetin be your own sef. like someone said move on they are both adults na

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Tedpgrass: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
It's funny, how the men seem to think this ops cries r out of self preservation not for moral good.

I would put things in a different perspective.

If your much younger brother (feels like a stud) starts an illicit affair, (very physical, no intentions of taking things further) with a previous Ex, you really cared about and may be still do, who is presently in a loveless union: how would you feel??

2ndly, its an unspoken rule, don't mess about in familiar territory. There are daily rants from men here on NL about
girls dating Aristos ( older, maybe richer men, probably married too). This scenario seems to fit the picture.

Later, we moan about Nija being messed up
We can't fairly assess a microcosm all because a fellow chap is getting his j..oystick being ministered
too regularly by a fresh young thing, young enough to be a daughter, who grew up knowing him as an " uncle".

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Outstrip(f): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
Tedpgrass: It's funny, how the men seem to think this ops cries r out of self preservation not for moral good.

I would put things in a different perspective.

If your much younger brother (feels like a stud) starts an illicit affair, (very physical, no intentions of taking things further) with a previous Ex, you really cared about and may be still do, who is presently in a loveless union: how would you feel??

2ndly, its an unspoken rule, don't mess about in familiar territory. There are daily rants from men here on NL about
girls dating Aristos ( older, maybe richer men, probably married too). This scenario seems to fit the picture.

Later, we moan about Nija being messed up
We can't fairly assess a microcosm all because a fellow chap is getting his j..oystick being ministered
too regularly by a fresh young thing, young enough to be a daughter, who grew up knowing him as an " uncle".

The OP does not care about the morality of it. She is angry that the niece is dating her ex not that her niece is sleeping with a married man. If the man was single then the niece can go ahead and marry him if she wishes but the married part is the part that is morally wrong. Those of you focusing on the niece aunty part are the reason why nigeria is messed up and not the other way round. The original post was from 2 years ago or so by the way
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
WHEN TROUBLE SLEEP YANGA GO WAKE AM,WETIN HE DEY FIND ...............PALAVA HE DEY FIND. YES PALAVA YOU DEY FIND MISS POSTER.

Lady you have no case.
When u were discussing with her mum,you shouldn"t have used your past relationship with him as an excuse for her

let me get the calculations right.

Your niece was 9 when u were dating him and now she is 24 that is Fifteen years ago.
The man is 36 -15= 21

since you didn"t tell us ur age no problem but i guess the man is definitely older than you.

I guess you started having sex at underage

you are not in a position to go against their union since your history are also questionable.

LET THE SLEEPING LIE

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by SisiKill1: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2012
In my opinion, i think some of you are being unneccesarily harsh on the OP. I don't see anything wrong with her being more concerned that her ex is dating her niece and it is not because she is jealous or morally deficient. Come on now, there is a major major ewwww factor to the whole thing .. . .the man knew the girl when she was 9. . . 9 yrs old and it was because he was dating OP, he got to know her. Why. . .she probably called him Uncle something or the other, probably even gave her a good girl pat on the head after she finished singing uncle oyoyo to him. What a sicko!

Mia Farrow wasn't mad at Woody Allen because he cheated on her, she flipped out because he was sleeping with her daughter. . ..a child he knew since she was also 9. What is wrong with all these per/verts and the age 9.

Anyway, point is there are just some people that are just off limits. . .a child you watched grow up is one of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by SisiKill1: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2012
I had to go back to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. . . The OP did indeed write this. . .

annamaria: and no, he's not rich, a regular worker in the UK. [size=30] And no, I dated him when we were both single, in our early 20s,[/size] some years back.

Maybe it is me reading wrong sha but I kinda assumed since she said they were both in their early 20s when they dated, that would put them about the same age now . . . Mid 30s but eh . . .who knows how these things work, especially if you factor in that she could have been born in a leap year or the guy may also have that persomething disease that ages people fast or both sef. undecided
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by queensmith: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2012
the man should have his thingies cut off, he's probably been eyeing her since she was nine. eew, uuber gross!
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2012
The girl sef wan cop wetin auntie chop remain
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
See film!
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Puresolutions: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
annamaria:
I want to get a grip on this issue cos it might affect a few relationships. My niece is dating an ex boyfriend. I'm mad as hell. This guy and I have nothing going anymore but I don't think it's proper for people to do that. She was barely 9 when he and I dated. She's now 24 and he's 36 and married. I don't know how her mother could allow it cos I clearly warned her when I started seeing the signs. Now it's confirmed. I don't want to appear like the jealous ex, but obviously I'm not happy about the whole thing. I don't want to cause a family feud, though sides are already being taken by female family members. I don't know what moral justification anybody would have to say that a young girl should date an aunty's ex so long as she's happy cos that's what some are selling. I'm I overreacting? And no, I'm not still in love with the guy, I broke it off but we remained good friends. My grouse is not even with him, it's with her and her mum who is supporting her.

@annamaria fast forard this 7years into the present how did this end? Are they married now?
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by annamaria: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

@annamaria fast forard this 7years into the present how did this end? Are they married now?

Interestingly it was a case of mistaken identity. It turned out to be someone else who had the same name who was also a friend. But because everything was in secrecy, I didn't know until things fell apart with a lot of attendant drama which could not be hidden. All history now.
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by Puresolutions: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
annamaria:

Interestingly it was a case of mistaken identity. It turned out to be someone else who had the same name who was also a friend. But because everything was in secrecy, I didn't know until things fell apart with a lot of attendant drama which could not be hidden. All history now.

Nice ending nieces are stubborn and difficult many times to talk to.It's all good
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by gallery0519(f): 2:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiii...there is GOD O
Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by eyinjuege: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2016
annamaria:

Don't bother.

You've both moved on with your lives, so no need dragging issues back.

If your niece decides to date a married man albeit an ex, that's her problem. She was warned, and its just a matter of when she gets burned.

You think its revenge, it may not necessarily be. It becomes a successful revenge when you allow yourself get ruffled which you seem to be doing now.

Who knows, they may have found "love" with each other. Their business.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend by eyinjuege: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Disgusted that your cousin is dating a married man, however, u dated the same married man when the going was good.
Paper Marriage and he is shagging her akata wife, i am sure he was doing same while he was shagging you too.
You thot she was more intelligent than that - i guess that means you weren't intelligent at all to have done it when you were dong it.
You know he is doing it for revenge - - So now you are not just Non-intelligent, you are mind reader too?
You want to make her see reason - - The reasons that you never saw?

I beg, you have no case at all.

They dated years ago when they were both single.

Also the thread is also years ago.

(1) (Reply)

Why And How She Cheated On Her Husband; True Life Story. / Solar Television For Family / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.