Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (8273 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello Again everyone ,

My Bible teaches me that we overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our Testimony; Rev 12: 11

So based on this one of our major testimonies has been the birth, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus which no other god has ever done in quite the same manner and then the other testimony is our personal experience in our Walk with God. So this thread is for believers to share detailed testimonies about the Miraculous. ...about the power of God..... about the existence of God.

I encourage all Atheists to fall in line behind Seun in the viewing of this thread and feel free to try explaining how these testimonies were either not real or were coincidences or was just based on luck or plain trash as it could have happened to anyone else.

I will start by sharing 4 testimonies that I was eirher directly involved with or directly witnessed. So in the course of these testimonies I may mention businesses or names as proof of authenticity so shall we begin?

Cc kingebukasblog
Winner01
Felixomor
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by winner01(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Atheist wont just view this, they will fight against it. They have rejected whatever testimonies you have even before you start. Same for the testimonies of millions.

Nice thread my bro. Set the ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by raph101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Space booked..

Atheist to me are just set of godless entities who haven't found a chance to experience God and they feel real bad about it. Be happy u av met God..... Coz I av.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Ranchhoddas: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
You should also endeavour to post testimonies of Allah's power, Virgin Mary's power and Krishna's power.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
No 1. THE BIRTH OF MY SON.

I GOT MARRIED 8 YRS AGO AND MY WIFE COULD NOT CONCEIVE FOR 5 YRS. WHEN I SAY SHE COULD NOT CONCEIVE I MEANT NOT EVEN A MISCARRIAGE BUT I WAS NEVER WORRIED BECAUSE PERSONALLY AS A BELIEVER I HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD. MY WIFE BEING WOMAN WAS WORRIED SO SHE BEGGED THAT I LET HER GO FOR HSG TESTS, HORMONAL CHECKS AND ALL THAT BUT I KEPT TELLING HER NOT TO WORRY.

EVENTUALLY SHE WENT WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW BUT ALL TESTS SHOWED THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER. NOW DUE TO HER CONSTANT PRESSURING I WENT TO GOD IN PRAYER AND ONE OF THE NIGHTS OF PRAYER I DID IN MY HOME GOD TOLD ME TO ASK HER WHY SHE WAS DISTURBING HERSELF (NOTE I SAID GOD SAID BECAUSE AS A CARRIER OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT I KNOW GODS VOICE)

I TOLD HER WHAT GOD SAID BUT SHE DOUBTED IT. 2 DAYS LATER SHE HAD HER OWN DREAM WHERE SHE SAID SHE SAW A MAN ASKING HER "WOMAN WHY ARE YOU WORRIED? ALL IS WELL" SHE SHARED THIS WITH ME IN THE MORNING.

A WEEK DOWN THE LINE I WAS IN A DREAM AND A MAN LED ME TO A CAR AND SAID I SHOULD GET IN. I DID! INSIDE THE CAR WAS MY WIFE SITTING IN THE PASSENGERS SEAT AND A LITTLE BOY SITTING ON THE ARM REST SO I SAT IN THE DRIVERS SEAT AND THE MAN GOT IN THE BACK AND SIMPLY SAID DRIVE! I SUDDENLY SAW MYSELF IN AN OPEN LAND WITH A WOMAN WHO WAS SHOWING ME A VAST ESPANSE OF LAND FOR ME TO BUY AND I WOKE UP AT THAT POINT. ALL THIS HAPPENED 3 MONTHS BEFORE MY WIFE TOOK IN.

WE ALL KNOW A WOMANS CYCLE IS OFTEN 28 DAYS...14 CONTAINING OVULATION AND FERTILITY WHILE THE OTHER 14 CONTAINING MENSTRUATION. NOW MY WIFE WAS 5 DAYS FROM HER MENSES AND SHE HAD NO PREGNANCY SYMPTOM AT ALL BUT I WOKE UP THAT BLESSED MORNING WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT TELLING ME CONGRATULATIONS AND I WOKE UP SINGING PRAISES. MY WIFE WOKE UP AND ASKED ME WHY THE SINGING AND I JUST CONGRATULATED HER AND TOLD HER OUR SON IS HERE AND PRAISED GOD TOGETHER. YOU SEE AFTER WE GOT MARRIED IT TOOK HER A WHILE TO BELIEVE GOD THE WAY I DID AND SHE COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND MY UNWAIVERING BELIEF IN GOD BUT AS GOD DEALTH WITH US OVER AND OVER SHE BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND.

SO THAT MORNING WITHOUT QUESTIONING ME SHE JOINED ME IN PRAISES AND 5 DAYS LATER HER PERIOD WHICH IS ALWAYS LIKE CLOCKWORK FAILED TO SHOW. 9 MONTHS LATER OUR SON CAME FORTH. THE BOY I SAW IN MY DREAM WAS ABOUT THE AGE MY SON IS TODAY WHEN A WOMAN TOOK US TO WHERE WE SHOULD OWN LAND. IN ANOTHER 2 WEEKS I WILL BE IN IKORODU ON A LAND SPONSORSHIP DEAL WHICH WILL FETCH ME ABOUT 130 PLOTS TO MY NAME AND GUESS WHAT....THE FASCILITATOR IS A WOMAN... ATTACHED IS THE PICTURE OF THAT SON OF MINE THROUGH PROMISE

KINDLY ALSO NOTE THAT GOD HAS ALSO TOLD ME THAT MY SECOND CHILD WOULD BE A GIRL AND GAVE ME A NAME FOR HER. MY WIFE IS 3 MONTHS ALONG NOW. I HAVE NEVER SHARED WITH HER THE NAME GIVEN TO ME FOR MY BABY GIRL AS ALL I TOLD HER IS THE SEX BUT WHEN I ASKED HER SHE SAID "BABE I FEEL LIKE NAMING HER .........." AND THAT WAS THE SAME NAME GIVEN TO ME.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
NO 2: ABOUT MY FORMER NEIGHBOUR

SEVERAL YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS STILL TENANT I HAD THIS FELLOWSHIP I ORGANISED IN MY RESIDENCE EVERY SUNDAY EVENING AND EVERYONE WAS INVITED AND GOD WAS DOING AWESOME THINGS. NOW CASE IN POINT.

IF YOU GO TO IKOTA SHOPPING COMPLEX ON ROAD 2 THERE IS A SUPERMARKET THERE CALLED DELIGHTSOM. THE OWNER "CHIBUZOR" USED TO BE MY NEIGHBOUR AND THIS IS THE TESTIMONY BEHIND THAT SUPERMARKET.

HE JOINED US ONE OF THOSE FELLOWSHIP DAYS AND I REMEMBER THAT AFTER THAT FELLOWSHIP I ASKED ANYONE WITH A PRAYER REQUEST OR WHO NEEDS COUNCELLING CAN SEE ME LATER. 7 AM THE NEXT MORNING HE WAS IN MY HOUSE AND HE SAID HE COULDNT SLEEP AFTER THE MESSAGE IN THE FELLOWSHIP SO DECIDED TO SEE ME BEFORE I LEFT FOR MY BUSINESS.

HE EXPLAINED HOW HE SERVED SOMEBODY UNDER THE AGREEMENT THAT HE WOULD BE SETTLED AFTER SERVING THEM AND HIS SERVICE ENDED OVER 4 YEARS AGO AND THAT THE MAN HAS BEEN DODGING OR MAKING ISSUES WITH HIM ANYTIME HE RAISED THE ISSUE. HE SAID MANY PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED AND TRIED TO RESOLVE IT BUT THE MAN STOOD FIRM.

GOD TOLD ME TO TELL HIM THAT BEFORE FRIDAY OF THE SAME WEEK HE WOULD SORT IT ALL OUT. NOTE THIS WORD WAS AFTER WE PRAYED. NOTE HE WAS IN MY HOUSE ON MONDAY MORNING. ON THURSDAY THE MAN CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM TO SEND HIS ACCOUNT AND THAT OF HIS YOUNGER BROTHER. APPARENTLY HIS YOUNGER BROTHER ALSO SERVED THE SAME MAN AND WAD ALSO GIVEN THE RUN AROUND. BEFORE BANK CLOSING OURS THAT THURSDAY THE MAN PAID HIM AND HIS BROTHER 5M EACH. 1M FOR EACH OF THE 5 YRS SERVED. THIS WAS HOW HE WAS ABLE TO RENT 5 SHOPS TOGETHER IN IKOTA AND DELIGHTSOM CAME TO BE. TODAY HE HAS DELIGHTSOM ABIJO AND DELIGHTSOM AWOYAYA BESIDES DELIGHTSOM IKOTA COMPLEX

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
NO 3. ANOTHER FORMER NEIGHBOUR OF MINE

I USED TO HAVE A NEIGHBOUR WHO ALSO ATTENDED THE SAME FELLOWSHIP. HIS NAME IS MICAH WAWA.

HE WAS 46 AND YET UNMARRIED. WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM, NO FINANCIAL CAPACITY AND NO HELPER.

WE PRAYED TOGETHER AFTER COUNSELLING AND THE NEXT MORNING I TOLD HIM TO GO AND PRINT HIS WEDDING IV... I SAID THIS BECAUSE HE HAD SOMEONE HE WANTED TO MARRY BUT THEY COULD NOT SET A DATE DUE TO LACK OF FINANCES. HE OBEYED BY FAITH AND PRINTED IT WITHIN A WEEK.

THAT SAME WEEK HE SHARED A DREAM HE HAD WHERE HE ENTERED HIS COMPOUND AND FROM HIS GATE TO HIS LIVING ROOM TO HIS BEDROOM WAS OVERGROWN WITH TALL WEEDS AND HE WAS ASKING WHERE THE WEEDS CAME FROM AND THEN HE SAID SUDDENLY A MAN APPEARED BESIDE HIM HOLDING A LONG SHINY CUTLASS AND BEGAN TO HELP HIM CUT THE GRASS UNTIL EVERYTHING INSIDE AND OUT WAS CUT THEN HE WOKE UP.

NOW WHILE HE WAS SHARING THIS WITH ME OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT HIS PHONE RANG....A CERTAIN WEALTHY RELATIVE OF HIS WHO FOR NO APPARENT REASON TOLD HIM NEVER TO CALL HIM AGAIN ASKED HIS WIFE TO CALL HIM (MICAH WAWA) SO HE PICKED THE CALL AS IT WAS A STRANGE NUMBER AND LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS HIS RELATIVES WIFE AND SHE EXPLAINED THAG HER HUSBAND ASKED HER TO CALL BECAUSE HE FELT THAT IF HE CALLED HIMSELF WAWA WOULD NOT PICK UP OUT OF ANNOYANCE AND THAT HER HUSBAND WANTED TO SPEAK WITH HIM.

THE RELATIVE APOLOGISED PROFUSELY AND ASKED ABOUT HIS WEDDING PLANS. IN SHORT THEH SPOKE AT LENGHT AND THE RELATIVE REQUESTED FOR HIS ACCOUNT....TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT, THIS HIS RELATIVE SINGLEHANDEDLY SPONSORED HIS WEDDING.

A MONTB AFTER THE WEDDING A NEIGHBOUR WHO OWNS STORES IN AJAH MARKET AND BOUGHT A HAULAGE VAN TO ENABLE HIM CONVEY HIS WARES FROM AGBONGBON IN LAGOS TO HIS SHOP SUDDENLY HAD A CHANGE OF HEART AND ASKED IF WAWA WANTED THE VAN THAT HE FELT LIKE GIVING THAT TO HIM AS A WEDDING GIFT SINCE HE COULDNT ATTEND THE WEDDING. THIS VAN COSTS 1.4 TO 1.5 THEN AND WAS GIVEN TO WAWA FOR FREE.

TODAY WAWA IS SUPER COMFORTABLE AND OWNS 3 MORE HAULAGE VANS AND MAJORITY OF THE TRADERS IN AJAH MARKET MAKE USE OF HIS SERVICES FOR THE CONVEYANCE OF THEIR GOODS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
LET ME HOLD BACK ON THE 4TH FOR NOW AS I ALLOW YOU TO DIGEST THESE FIRST.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Christians grin

Yahweh is behind these miracles, right?

None of all the miracles that happened to you has not happened to Allah worshippers, Vishnu worshippers, Buddha worshippers and worshippers of many other gods

But don't worry bro, any other religions that claim such miracles happened to them are lying

Only yours is correct

7 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Samunique(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
@OP. God bless you for these faith lifting testimonies !

I can boldly tell anyone that we have more profound evidences and miraculous proofs now than what were written in the new testament about the genuineness of christian faith and the power of God.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Here we go again ............gringrin

For every one case you mention here, there are a thousand others that didn't come to fruiton.

So what gives??
Is it suddenly a game of probability; being chosen at random for "blessings"

Is it "natural selection"?? Survival of the weakest grin cheesy??

You tell me.

Btw; these "miracles" are not really "spectacular"............. I hear bigger ones at church grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Christians grin

None of all the miracles that happened to you has not happened to Allah worshippers, Vishnu worshippers, Buddha worshippers and worshippers of many other gods

But don't worry bro, any other religions that claim such miracles happened to them are lying

Only yours is correct

I have observed a trend with you. All you do is talk about how the same thing can happen to others...like in this case you said it can happen to worshippers of other gods. Pray tell which of the other gods group do you belong to and share one of your own experiences as proof that this can actually hppen to others besides Christians. It must be your own personal experience.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
SirWere:
Here we go again ............gringrin

For every one case you mention here, there are a thousand others that didn't come to fruiton.

So what gives??
Is it suddenly a game of probability; being chosen at random for "blessings"

Is it "natural selection"?? Survival of the weakest grin cheesy??

You tell me.

Btw; these "miracles" are not really "spectacular"............. I hear bigger ones at church grin

My topic talks about personal experiences and not in any way a contest with others or a "God loves me more" contest.

If you have heard more spectacular ones in Church as you put it then prove to me what made you refer to them as being bigger miracles and how come you classified them as miracles and not normal events or sheer luck.

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Leave the atheists on nairaland alone. undecided
Even if God came down from heaven to proff he's alive ,thier minds are made up; they won't still believe
undecided undecided
raph101:
Space booked..
Atheist to me are just set of godless entities who haven't found a chance to experience God and they feel real bad about it. Be happy u av met God..... Coz I av.

Come, really. Let us reason together.

What do you know about atheists, really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Freiburger(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ OP, please try to stick to promoting what you love and stop attacking those you hate.
Lovely kid you got there thou wink
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Freiburger:
@ OP, please try and stick to promoting what you love and stop attacking those you hate.
Lovely kid you got there thou wink

This thread is meant to do two things. Encourage fellow believers and also open the eyes of those who claim God does not exist.

I do not hate Atheists...I love them. If I did not Love them I would not be sharing Jesus Christ with them.

Thanks for the compliment about my kid. Its three different pics lf 1 kid and not three different kids. Thats my son at various stages of growth.

3 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I have observed a trend with you. All you do is talk about how the same thing can happen to others...like in this case you said it can happen to worshippers of other gods.

Is it not true? Go on internet and find out miracles that have happened to adherents of other religions, I'm sure you'll read them with disbelief

Pray tell which of the other gods group do you belong to and share one of your own experiences as proof that this can actually hppen to others besides Christians. It must be your own personal experience.

the problem with calling this proof of god is to assume that it can only happen to Christians

Unexplained experiences happen to Christians Muslims Hindus Buddhists and newsflash: it also happens to ATHEISTS like me too

I'm not going to tell you my stories because I'm sure you'll find a way to track it to Yahweh

There's nothing so special that happens in the life of any Christians that is only peculiar to that religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Is it not true? Go on internet and find out miracles that have happened to adherents of other religions, I'm sure you'll read them with disbelief

the problem with calling this proof of god is to assume that it can only happen to Christians

Unexplained experiences happen to Christians Muslims Hindus Buddhists and newsflash: it also happens to ATHEISTS

There's nothing so special that happens in the life of any Christians that is only peculiar to that religion

Again you are dodging. Share one of yours as proof.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Ranchhoddas: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Christians grin

Only yours is correct
No they'll tell that it's demons that are responsible for their own success. Only theirs is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Ranchhoddas: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Honestly sir. Have you ever had cases where the people came for prayers and there was no answer?

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Honestly sir. Have you ever had cases where the people came for prayers and there was no answer?

Honestly, no I haven't. What you fail to know is that there are three kind of answers. YES.... NO...... and CONDITIONAL.

The similarity in all is that either for years or such a time as that the issue may have been lingering but within days of truely humbly presenting it to God the situations gets remedied. You cannot call that coincidence can you? When something keeps happening in a similar manner over and over again would you still term it coincidence or luck or mere chance?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Okay now that you insist

My final year in the university was a very problematic one due to financial constraints at the time

I called a wrong number by mistake on a particular day because I wanted to call someone else who could help me (I was using a friend's phone since I was too broke at the time to buy credit but typed a number wrongly)

On the other end; someone who picked the call and said nothing, thinking the person I was supposed to call is simply avoiding me I started pleading with him to please help me as I don't have any other person to run to and I want to finish my education because I have better job prospects through that and that he should please say something because I'm using my friends phone, I was almost in tears while making that call

At some point when it seems he is not ready to answer me I cut the call and was very crestfallen

The phone was still on my hand when a call came in, I picked thinking it was the person I intended to call but heard a female voice at the other end

She said she heard everything I said earlier and would like to hear more; I told her everything and she said I should call her 2 days later

I did and she asked me for the amount I needed, modesty made me mention 2/3 of what I really needed

She said I should send her my account number and name which I did; a little over four hours later, she called and asked if I had gotten an alert to which I said no but decided to go to the bank and check

A deposit of 5 times the amount I told her was what she deposited

I have since graduated but asides her number, I know nothing else about her, not her name, she used deposit slip and put "self" as depositor's name not transfer so its impossible to trace

Even the advent of true caller still hasn't succeeded in helping me track this female

I call her once in a while but she refuses to give ANY info that can help me track her physically

She also calls me once in a while to know how my life is

Should I point out that I was an atheist throughout this "miraculous" incident?

I'm sure if the same happened to you, you'll definitely ascribe it to Yahweh

So was it Yahweh that also helped me, an atheist?

Every human has had unmerited favour happen to him/her at some point (s) throughout their life so far hence the below pic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Okay now that you insist

My final year in the university was a very problematic one due to financial constraints at the time

I called a wrong number by mistake on a particular day because I wanted to call someone else who could help me (I was using a friend's phone since I was too broke at the time to buy credit but typed a number wrongly)

On the other end; someone who picked the call and said nothing, thinking the person I was supposed to call is simply avoiding me I started pleading with him to please help me as I don't have any other person to run to and I want to finish my education because I have better job prospects through that and that he should please say something because I'm using my friends phone, I was almost in tears while making that call

At some point when it seems he is not ready to answer me I cut the call and was very crestfallen

The phone was still on my hand when a call came in, I picked thinking it was the person I intended to call but heard a female voice at the other end

She said she heard everything I said earlier and would like to hear more; I told her everything and she said I should call her 2 days later

I did and she asked me for the amount I needed, modesty made me mention 2/3 of what I really needed

She said I should send her my account number and name which I did; a little over four hours later, she called and asked if I had gotten an alert to which I said no but decided to go to the bank and check

I have since graduated but asides her number, I know nothing else about her, not her name, she used deposit slip and put "self" as depositor's name not transfer so its impossible to trace

Even the advent of true caller still hasn't succeeded in helping me track this female

I call her once in a while but she refuses to give ANY info that can help me track her physically

Lmao. Even I could smell your lies a mile off. I mentioned names as proof why not show us a truecaller attempt to locate her name which failed. You guys like proof so show us proof.

Also there is no way this fictitious characters couldnt have even given you her first name alone especially after she had given u what you needed. You would do well writing a fantasy novel as thag is your calling.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Ranchhoddas: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Honestly, no I haven't. What you fail to know is that there are three kind of answers. YES.... NO...... and CONDITIONAL.

The similarity in all is that either for years or such a time as that the issue may have been lingering but within days of truely humbly presenting it to God the situations gets remedied. You cannot call that coincidence can you? When something keeps happening in a similar manner over and over again would you still term it coincidence or luck or mere chance?
I don't understand the yes, no and conditional part. Exactly how many people have you prayed for?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Freiburger(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

This thread is meant to do two things. Encourage fellow believers and also open the eyes of those who claim God does not exist.

I do not hate Atheists...I love them. If I did not Love them I would not be sharing Jesus Christ with them.

Thanks for the compliment about my kid. Its three different pics lf 1 kid and not three different kids. Thats my son at various stages of growth.
Alright...we 're cool.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Lmao. Even I could smell your lies a mile off. I mentioned names as proof why not show us a truecaller attempt to locate her name which failed. You guys like proof so show us proof.

You asked me to tell you my personal experience, then called it a lie when I said it because I don't have proof? Didn't you just tell us 3 stories without proof? BTW I like to remain as anonymous as I can, you'll find nothing to track me on this website because any atheist that reveals his personal info on this website must have heart of steel and balls the size of Jupiter because most theists are ready to make our lives miserable

But Can you see your hypocrisy? You told us 3 stories without proof, is that your child? Have you done DNA test to ascertain he's yours? If no, how are you sure the child is yours? If yes, why did you doubt your wife? grin

Checkmate

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Ranchhoddas: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Okay now that you insist

So was it Yahweh that also helped me, an atheist?

Every human has had unmerited favour happen to him/her at some point (s) throughout their life so far hence the below pic
Praaaaaaaise the Loooooooooooord. I hope you paid your tithe.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't understand the yes, no and conditional part. Exactly how many people have you prayed for?

Too many to count.

YES: means yes
NO : means no
CONDITIONAL: that which would make NO turn to YES. e.g doing away with sin, dropping other habits, becoming born again... etc

Not all problems need prayers...some just need a repositioning for results to change.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Praaaaaaaise the Loooooooooooord. I hope you paid your tithe.

Hehehehehehe

I'm sure Christians would still think in their heart that its Yahweh that did it
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You asked me to tell you my personal experience, then called it a lie when I said it because I don't have proof? Didn't you just tell us 3 stories without proof?

Can you see your hypocrisy? You told us 3 stories without proof, is that your child? Have you done DNA test to ascertain he's yours? If no, how are you sure the child is yours? If yes, why did you doubt your wife? grin

Checkmate

Where did I mention I doubted my wife? Rather I said my wife doubted me...read again

Incidentally my hospital runs a dna alongside a blood group test which they present to both parents along with the birth certificate. This is for their own protection as there are cases of baby switching which the owner of the hospital once experienced in his hospital so once beaten twice shy.

Read my testimonies again...I gave proof. I mentioned names and businessss and gave addresses and locations. Its easy to find out who Micah wawa is in ajah market, its easy to locate delightsom supernarket on road two ikota shopping complex...are those not proof?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Where did I mention I doubted my wife? Rather I said my wife doubted me...read again

Incidentally my hospital runs a dna alongside a blood group test which they present to both parents along with the birth certificate. This is for their own protection as there are cases of baby switching which the owner of the hospital once experienced in his hospital so once beaten twice shy.

Read my testimonies again...I gave proof. I mentioned names and businessss and gave addresses and locations. Its easy to find out who Micah wawa is in ajah market, its easy to locate delightsom supernarket on road two ikota shopping complex...are those not proof?

Still on your child's matter, what's the proof that your wife went for test? What's the proof that she still didn't go to other places asides the test she went for? Because if she can go behind you for tests despite you telling her not to, she might have also tried "other places" grin

And the hole in your story is that after she went for tests and doctors discovered nothing wrong with HER

she'll definitely use any excuse in the book to make you go for YOUR test because something might be medically wrong with you too

You made no mention of that but I'm sure you'll find a way round that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.