Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* (14569 Views)

What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? / SOLD! SOLD!!Puppies from this combo Available For Booking / Watchout For 1 Of Bhadest Combo To Be Done In Jos Home Of Caucasians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2016
ImFortress:

Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Place an Order
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
ImFortress:

Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by COCCI(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

ImFortress is one dude that still makes me believe that we will someday get to the promise land in Nigeria... I met him through a chat group and he told me about what he does..

I patronised just 20kg liver from him and even when my funds that was made available to him was not enough, he helped me with the liver and crop combo...

The meat was delivered to me on time, very fresh, and guess what??...i sent funds to him even when I have never met him in person...

I recommend him.

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by DutchNegro(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
DidiLove1:
Please how can I get this? I need 20kg fresh and my location is Surulere.

Did u transact with him? How was it?
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2016
DutchNegro:

Did u transact with him? How was it?

No, he never called.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by DutchNegro(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
We need testimonies!
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
DutchNegro:
We need testimonies!
I guess you're looking for miracle, cause you sure didn't read through
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Walking down memory lane.
Back in 2016 Coldplay007 after trying to tag me SCAM, she/he was proved wrong, said he'd call me the next day to place an order after her "DOUBT" was cleared. Singlesearrcher in his words "wolf cries". Long story short Coldplay never called till date. So she abi he, just came to make me popular.

Frowland I'm still waiting for you to call me
Summerflame, hmmm no comments
DutchNegro, Likely still waiting for Miracles after seeing testimonies lol.

Temibalrog successfully made me count a kilo of neck to know the amount in each kilo

Megastu placed a virtual order without billing address
Skillzbae pointed something I didn't do right which I took correction. Thanks boss.

Didilove1 in surulere never called.

Chai... that's how Fortress Foods was Launched and We're still here.

And to those who have patronized and still patronizing, Much love.
I appreciate you all

Thanks for your patronage

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by adisabarber(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
ImFortress:
Back in 2016 Coldplay007 after trying to tag new SCAM, she/he was proved wrong, said he'd call me the next day to place an order after her "DOUBT" was cleared. Singlesearrcher in his words "wolf cries". Long story short Coldplay never called till date. So she abi he just came to make me popular.

Temibalrog successful made me count to know many pieces of neck in a kilo

Skillzbae pointed something I didn't do right which I took correction. Thanks boss.

I believe you are a legit person but please understand that people have the right to decide who to entrust with their money. If someone doubts you it is your duty to convince the person that you are trustworthy. If someone makes a false accusation, just prove the person wrong and forget about it. This business that you are doing can make you a billionaire and you will definitely meet different kinds of people on your way up. Be calm and make your money bro. I wish you success

2 Likes

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
adisabarber:

I believe you are a legit person but please understand that people have the right to decide who to entrust with their money. If someone doubts you it is your duty to convince the person that you are trustworthy. If someone makes a false accusation, just prove the person wrong and forget about it. This business that you are doing can make you a billionaire and you will definitely meet different kinds of people on your way up. Be calm and make your money bro. I wish you success

Kind words, mucho Gracias.
Meanwhile, I'm only trying to Call them out lol. Resurrect the thread
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by DemiVonKrone: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hi, please don't mind me asking this (I'm very touchy about what I feed my dogs). Can I know the combo of feeding or at least the way the fowls were raised sir?
Thank you
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
DemiVonKrone:
Hi, please don't mind me asking this (I'm very touchy about what I feed my dogs). Can I know the combo of feeding or at least the way the fowls were raised sir?
Thank you

I don't mind. Well, the birds were raised under good conditions, suitable and Edible to Humans.
Health of the birds is the No.1 priority as we try to bring the mortality rate to the nearest minimum.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by skillzbae(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
ImFortress:
Back in 2016 Coldplay007 after trying to tag me SCAM, she/he was proved wrong, said he'd call me the next day to place an order after her "DOUBT" was cleared. Singlesearrcher in his words "wolf cries". Long story short Coldplay never called till date. So she abi he, just came to make me popular.

Temibalrog successfully made me count a kilo of neck to know the amount in each kilo

I appreciate you all

Congrats dear, wow... took me a while to remember what u are talking about. How is business?
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Coldplay007(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
ImFortress:

I appreciate you all

Coldplay007 actually bought from you.. I bought liver and heart... 10 kg.. you sent it to ibadan for me from Ota We never met though.. I called you first to be sure you are not fake.. then asked my boy to get in touch with you and buy cos I was not in town then... he didnt meet you too but you sent it to Ibadan..
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Coldplay007:

Coldplay007 actually bought from you.. I bought liver and heart... 10 kg.. you sent it to ibadan for me from Ota We never met though.. I called you first to be sure you are not fake.. then asked my boy to get in touch with you and buy cos I was not in town then... he didnt meet you too but you sent it to Ibadan..

Lol to still make sure I'm not fake. Chai it's hard to convince you oh.
I think I remember now, I think you said something about picking up yourself, then later asked me to send to Ibadan direct, right?
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2018
skillzbae:

Congrats dear, wow... took me a while to remember what u are talking about. How is business?

Lmao... you don go scatter ground, dey find your comment.

Business is going well. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by skillzbae(f): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
ImFortress:

Lmao... you don go scatter ground, dey find your comment.
Business is going well. Thank you

U are welcome
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Always Available
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Available
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
ImFortress:
Available
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2018
ImFortress:
**Healthy.Chicken Combo**
Good people, with all enthusiasm, we bring to you, from the best farms, good tidings.
This edible combination of well treated and healthy Chicken Heart and Liver is also edible to both humans and our lovely pets.
This Muscle meat and Organ combo contains in all richness;
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc.

Minimum order quantity: 20kg

*Fortress Frozen Foods*
Fresh Edible Chicken Part

*Minimum of 10kg*

Head & feet N400/Kilo

Heart N350/Kilo

*Minimum of 20kg*

Liver N350/kilo

Bumbum N400/Kilo

Carcass N450/Kilo

Deliver within 2-5 working days

https://
/send?phone=2349057487679

Fortress Foods by Ojuoluwa junction, ketu, Lusada. Ogun

Delivery to any location within Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Ife.
Call or whatsapp IfeCastro: 09057487679

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
ImFortress:
Good people, with all enthusiasm, we bring to you, from the best farms, good tidings.
This edible combination of well treated and healthy Chicken Heart and Liver is also edible to both humans and our lovely pets.
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc.

*Fortress Frozen Foods*

*Minimum of 10kg*

Head & feet N400/Kilo

Heart N350/Kilo

*Minimum of 20kg*

Liver N350/kilo

Bumbum N400/Kilo

Carcass N450/Kilo

https:///send?phone=2349057487679

Frozen Foods
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by frowland(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thought I have asked you what you mean by Carcass, you refused to answer.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2018
frowland:
Thought I have asked you what you mean by Carcass, you refused to answer.

I replied with a picture
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
ImFortress:

Frozen Foods
Available
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
ImFortress:

Frozen Foods
Available
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
ImFortress:

*Fortress Frozen Foods*

*Minimum of 10kg*

Head & feet N400/Kilo

Heart N350/Kilo

*Minimum of 20kg*

Liver N350/kilo

Bumbum N400/Kilo

Carcass N450/Kilo

Top quality
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
ImFortress:

*Fortress Frozen Foods*

*Minimum of 10kg*

Head & feet N400/Kilo

Heart N350/Kilo

*Minimum of 20kg*

Liver N350/kilo

Bumbum N400/Kilo

Carcass N450/Kilo

Call to place your order
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
ImFortress:
Pitcures
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Issygirl(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chicken feets and neck #500/kg Chicken Head #300/kg chicken back and bone #400/kg location Benin city 08050445849 or what's app me with 08148502496
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Issygirl:
Chicken feets and neck #500/kg Chicken Head #300/kg chicken back and bone #400/kg location Benin city 08050445849 or what's app me with 08148502496
See this woman, create your own thread dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Your Latest Dog Pictures Here!!. Let's See Who Has The Best / GUINEA PIGS AVAILABLE For Pet / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.