Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* (14568 Views)

What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? / SOLD! SOLD!!Puppies from this combo Available For Booking / Watchout For 1 Of Bhadest Combo To Be Done In Jos Home Of Caucasians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance

I want to use this medium to thank all our customers, both new and old, the ones that stopped patronising us for some reasons. It has been a long road, Thank you for staying and believing in us.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
ImFortress:
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance

I want to use this medium to thank all our customers, both new and old, the ones that stopped patronising us for some reasons. It has been a long road, Thank you for staying and believing in us.

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Good morning
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy New Year.
Congrats to all that crossed over
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
It's almost weekend
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Who missed me
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Order up
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fresh and Frozen
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Open season
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Acheron: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Can a puppy of 9weeks be fed these chicken parts?
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Acheron:
Can a puppy of 9weeks be fed these chicken parts?
Yes sure
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Acheron: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImFortress:

Yes sure
Oh okay I will get across soon. Thanks
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by PattyMike(m): 3:05am On Feb 16, 2019
ImFortress:
I'm sorry ma, but the lines go off from 11:30pm and comes online 7am.
Naiyisuave. Agbara, Lagos/Ogun
I'm at Ojure, can I come pick it up or is it just deliver?
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
PattyMike:

I'm at Ojure, can I come pick it up or is it just deliver?
Delivery for now
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Afternoon glory
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2019
ImFortress:
Good morning
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by frowland(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
I have ordered as always waiting for delivery!
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Bomae: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

Knowing abt dogs lumps and bumps and hhat to do if ur dog has a mass under his skin.

Many dogs especially as they begin to grow old they start growing lumps and bumps on the surface of their skin or just under their skin though it happens with young dogs as well.

Growths can be all kinds of things from benign, skin tags, cysts to bug bites or masses, which can be problematic.

It's always best to play it safe
The best thing to do when u see a new lump or bump is to take ur dog to the vet so that ur vet can evaluate the growth.

Here are some tips to help u keep track of those lumps & bumps, and to begin to figure out which ones u might be able to wait on and which you definitely shouldn’t.

1. Using electric clippers or an electric beard trimmer, slowly and carefully remove the fur from around the growth. Use extreme caution with any masses around the eyes, as the clippers or the falling fur can damage the eye.

NEVER use scissors or a razor to remove fur from around any growths on ur dog's body, as u would likely cut his skin.

Use a ruler, or calipers, to measure the size of the growth when you first notice it. Be sure to record the size and note the date and location on ur pet’s body, too.

Remeasure frequently to monitor for growth.

Use a Sharpie marker to trace the outline of the growth. This is a quick and highly visual way to knw if and when a growth starts to increase in size.

The mark will fade over time but in the short term it will help you identify a fast growing mass.

Take a picture of the growth. Be sure to put a ruler or an object of a known and fixed size (such as a coin) next to the growth and in the frame of the picture, so as to better gauge the size later.

When to see ur vet

If the lump is growing rapidly, ulcerating or bleeding, or otherwise causing ur dog discomfort see ur vet asap.

If The lump is purplish-red or darkly colored.
The growth is associated with or near the breast tissue of a female pet see ur vet.

If the growth is on ur dogs ear or nose, or in their mouth see ur vet asap.

If ur pet exhibits a decrease in energy, appetite, or weight coincident with the development or growth of the mass see ur vet.

If ur dog starts vomiting, having diarrhea, or coughing see ur vet.

If ur dog is showing signs of pain see ur vet.

Earlier vet evaluation is always the safest bet. Some lumps could be cancerous.

whatever you do if u fail to see ur vet PLEASE never attempt to remove, squeeze, or cut off a lump urself regardless of the size or location.

Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
frowland:
I have ordered as always waiting for delivery!

My boss!!!

Incoming

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by frowland(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2019
ImFortress:

My boss!!!

Incoming

Received with thanks!! You are the man!

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2019
frowland:

Received with thanks!! You are the man!
Boss man
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
ImFortress:
Happy New Year.
Congrats to all that crossed over
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2019
ImFortress:
Good afternoon
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Price update
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2019
Order up

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by OsaroKennel: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
How much? Location?

ImFortress:
***Fortress Frozen Foods***

**Healthy Frozen.Chicken**
Good people, with all enthusiasm, we bring to you, from the best farms, good tidings.
This edible combination of well treated and healthy Chicken Heart and Liver is also edible to both humans and our lovely pets.
This Muscle meat and Organ combo contains in all richness;
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc.

Minimum order quantity: 20kg

*Fortress Frozen Foods*
Fresh Edible Chicken Part

*Minimum of 10kg*

Head & feet N400/Kilo

Heart N350/Kilo

*Minimum of 20kg*

Liver N350/kilo

Bumbum N400/Kilo

Carcass N450/Kilo

Deliver within 2-5 working days

https:///send?phone=2349057487679

Fortress Foods by Ojuoluwa junction, ketu, Lusada. Ogun

Delivery to any location within Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Ife.
Call or whatsapp IfeCastro: 09057487679

https://meatshop.com.ng

You can now place your order online via a Secured Payment gateway
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
OsaroKennel:
How much? Location?
All infos are on the post you quoted
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
OsaroKennel:
How much? Location?
All infos are on the post you quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Your Latest Dog Pictures Here!!. Let's See Who Has The Best / GUINEA PIGS AVAILABLE For Pet / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.