Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan (2106 Views)

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by makzeze: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We will blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Brexit

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-The US govt

6 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by MagicBishop: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
"Niger Delta Militants and IPOB planning to blow up the moon" - DSS

"Hold IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers for missing moon" - MURIC

"We will find and protect the moon from terrorist attacks" - Buruntai

"The Biafrans should leave us to our moon and keep their Yeye sun" - Nairaland YAM Squad ( Kwararats chapter)

"Hold Fayose, Ngozi and Jonathan responsible for missing moon" - SERAP, Falana.

"Any attack on the moon is an attack on the north" - Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by Lastanza: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Soo so on point. Typical Nigerian syndrome
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by Dfinex(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
lolsss....that's Nigerians for u. Always finding a way to make issues look and sound funny.

please can the missing moon remain in it's hideout till further notice....somebody please tell it not to show yet ooo .....so that this holiday go make complete sense.

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by idupaul: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
I predicted about the missing moon last month -----TB JOSHUA

The Moon is not missing ,if you pay your tithe you will see it----- Daddy GO

We have the moon in custody for it own safety ---DSS

We have repelled an attack against the moon ---Nig Army

We repeat no ransome was paid for the release of the moon --- Nigerian Police

The police lied ,We paid ransome to release the moon -- Muslim Youth Council

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by MagicBishop: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dfinex:
lolsss....that's Nigerians for u. Always finding a way to make issues look and sound funny.

please can the missing moon remain in it's hideout till further notice....somebody please tell it not to show yet ooo .....so that this holiday go make complete sense.

"No Moon, No work" - NLC declares indefinite stay at home strike protesting missing moon.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by Enegod(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
idupaul:
I predicted about the missing moon last month -----TB JOSHUA

The Moon is not missing ,if you pay your tithe you will see it----- Daddy GO
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by MagicBishop: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Under my watch I ensured that the moon never went missing - Obasanjo I too sabi

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by Dfinex(f): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
MagicBishop:

"No Moon, No work" - NLC declares indefinite stay at home strike protesting missing moon.

Hahaha. ..I don die for laff. omo na bring back the moon things o...very soon

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by MagicBishop: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
"The moon will be restored tomorow in the night sky by this administration. As I speak now, the President is setting up a high level task force of local scientists and astronauts to bring back the moon" - Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by MagicBishop: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
"don't ask me about the missing moon. I am not a rocket scientist" - Fashola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by MagicBishop: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
"we can't pay salaries because of missing moon and need urgent bailout" - Aregberascal

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
If the moon is missing, America will know-.....Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by pattyphil(f): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by makzeze: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
crixtex:
If the moon is missing, America will know-.....Goodluck Jonathan
grin, lala, mynd44
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by idupaul: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
MagicBishop:
"don't ask me about the missing moon. I am not a rocket scientist" - Fashola

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by ExplicitContent: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
I dun laff grin
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by ceaz4r(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon is Technically hiding. - Lai Moha

Bring back our Moon. - Oby E

Jonathan and PDP are the reason some people sight the moon before others. - APC
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by johnstar(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by Ekejoestar(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
J
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by xmich(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
If the sun can't rise then the moon remain hidden - IPOB
Re: Funny Quotes On The Sighting Of Moon To End Ramadan by LuveU2(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Enegod:
cheesy cheesy

Helo dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Achievements Of Gov Rochas Okorocha (works & Trans) / See The Instructions President Buhari Gave Service Chiefs Before He Left The Cou / Jonathan Ruled For 6yrs, And Still No Good Roads In The East- Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.