Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries (19384 Views)

Blogging For Newbies / Free Training !! On Blogging And Making Money.limited Time Offer !! / Article Writer:I Will Write Unique SEO Web Content For Your Blog/wesites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is from the stables of OnlineMercenaries - One Of The Top Digital Agencies In Nigeria

Subsequent to our initiative, we have decided to answer some confusing questions of Nairalanders.

This is to avoid opening of unwarranted threads and to make answers as professional as possible.

So the rule is as simple as it looks, ask any question whatsoever, we shall reply you as well as we can.

- Your question should be related to Blogging,Search Engine Optimization, Web Design, Content Management, Google Adsense Services, Email Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Graphics Design and loads more other similar niches.

- You can ask as many questions as possible, we shall reply them all.

- Please do not derail the thread as we are here to help one another.

- When asking question(s) concerning a web link, kindly do well by dropping the link for better analysis.

- All questions shall be trashed on this thread. And will be strictly based on experience, as we’ve had a good rummage and cleaned out every skeleton our rather full closet of rookie errors. And now it’s time to educate others, in the futile hope that you will learn from them.

DISCLAIMER : Questions will be answered as professional as possible, if your opinion differs, there is no cause for argument, state your claim(s) politely.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
NOTE : Do Not Derail - Thanks
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Btppolitics: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Btppolitics:
Thanks for this.

Please what are the best ways to get traffic to a blog.

D blog is btppoliticstoday.com
Well there are lot of ways which are great to generate tons of traffic to any website or blog. However there are two types of Traffic First is Free (Social Marketing, SEO etc) while second is Paid (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook ads etc)

Traffic is not equal across the board.

For most purposes, your goal should not be increasing traffic at all costs. What you should crave for is quality traffic.

To get quality traffic , there are some things to work on :

1. If our site isn’t convincing people or the conversion is horrible ; With a copy and paste blog, you can never get quality traffic, they just bounce in and bounce out.

2. You are driving the wrong traffic to your site : Driving traffic to a health blog by spamming webmaster section of Nairaland with your link is nothing to write on. They probably will enter your site based on the fact that your link was seen, but it doesn't make them come back.

You are not getting quality traffic if your visitors are not coming back.

So we will be giving you hints on How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Website - BTPPolticsToday

- Since it's a political blog, your audience are, though wide, limited.

- Facebook and twitter will be a great source of traffic for you, just build your audience on the platforms.

- SEO is a no-brainer, though it will take time but it's worth the effort and patience.

- According to analysis, your b,og has loads of copied contents, minimise it if you really need quality traffic.

- For quick result, join political FB Groups and post your blog links. Do not spam!

- Nairaland politics section can also do you some good as the section is quite active.

- Try and generate more of political arguments on the blog, politics-inclined individuals are known to love arguments.

These are some of the things you should take care of to get traffic to your blog.

If you are still not satisfied, ask another question.

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by jerryboiii(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Okay, i want to stat blog wich platform can i use as i am confused, pls
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by fattbabakay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice concept on here.

M coming back with my question

A very hard one.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
U said he av to increase his social media audience, that tin is hard baba, tell us how
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by papinx(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
jerryboiii:
Okay, i want to stat blog wich platform can i use as i am confused, pls

Going straight to the point.

WordPress is the answer.

WordPress offers this ability out of the box many others don't.

With WordPress you own your content. You have complete control over the content.

With other platforms like blogger (owned by Google) or Tumblr (owned by Yahoo) you're only renting space.

As unlikely as it sounds, if either of those companies decide to shut down those platforms you'll lose everything you've built.

It's like building your house on rented ground. If the landlord decides to pull up stakes or sell the ground to someone else, you will lose your house or pay way more in rent for the same piece of land.

With wordpress, you own it to all to yourself and can tweak as you wish.

Coupled with a whole loads of themes availabe to choose from.

Wordpress is the way.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Fynestboi: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
AwonGoonsMee:

U said he av to increase his social media audience, that tin is hard baba, tell us how

Organically

First, ask yourself what you want social to do for your you? Nail down a strategy, then choose channels that are appropriate for your audience. Provide quality content consistently. Don't overly promote and bring your audience back to your "hub" (blog in this case).

Tricky
For Twitter, it's actually simple, see [url=blog.bradleygauthier.com/twitter-auto-followback-strategy/
]The Lazy Way to Grow Your Twitter Follower Count[/url]

For Instagram, Just follow for folllow backs.

For FB, provide quality contents and share them.

Blackhat
You can buy followers and likes from a trusted source.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Mediapace: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
What's the best solution to a site that its alexa ranking display only world global ranking and no Country's rank?
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mediapace:
What's the best solution to a site that its alexa ranking display only world global ranking and no Country's rank?
Hi, Based on the fluctuation of your website traffic, alexa also fluctuates.

However do not be worried with alexa rank. It is not a very important criteria for a website at all.

What you should be worried about is the Domain Authority and Page Authority of your website.

Well , if alexa still bothers you, here is a quote from Alexa Site itself.

If we do not display a Country Traffic Rank and country flag for a site, it means that we do not have sufficient data to do so. Keep in mind that the standard Alexa Traffic Rank is the GLOBAL Traffic Rank, not the country one. The country traffic rank is extra, and only displayed if there is enough data.

We display the site’s Traffic Rank in the country where the greatest proportion of its users are located (based on the Alexa traffic panel). This might not be the same country in which the website is located. There may not be sufficient data to select a particular country, because not very many of the site's visitors are coming from one specific country.

Note: If your site’s metrics are Certified you can display a directly measured Country Traffic Rank for your site.

Solution : Just keep working on your blog and maintain a steady traffic increase majorly from your country.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
How does a Nl member here "importexpert" views all new topics even when he is offline?
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Mediapace: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks onlinemercenery,what i thought to
BTW YOU GAT ANY CODE FO DISPLAYING MORE THAN 20kb images in w..apka ?
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Mediapace: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
harnnarh:
How does a Nl member here "importexpert" views all new topics even when he is offline?
To answer your question, this nairalander has spent so much time online doing whatsoever. He has been online for 7months over the past 30 months.

Which means he has spent is 23% of his life over the past 3 years thumbing through Nairaland, probably maing some profits out of that.

So your assumption that he is/was offline might be incorrect.

NOTE : We are not here to joke, kindly ask serious questions only.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mediapace:

Nairaland won't allow pasting of the code here. You can navigate to this link to get it.

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
To answer your question, this nairalander has spent so much time online doing whatsoever. He has been online for 7months over the past 30 months.

Which means he has spent is 23% of his life over the past 3 years thumbing through Nairaland, probably maing some profits out of that.

So your assumption that he is/was offline might be incorrect.

NOTE : We are not here to joke, kindly ask serious questions only.
this is a serious question sir.

I am sure of what I am saying. He isn't physically online but his account is. I have came into conclusion that he programmed it.

Just want to know how it works. You can take your time to study him cos there Is no time you will login and refresh new topics without seeing him viewing.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
harnnarh:
this is a serious question sir.

I am sure of what I am saying. He isn't physically online but his account is. I have came into conclusion that he programmed it.

Just want to know how it works. You can take your time to study him cos there Is no time you will login and refresh new topics without seeing him viewing.
Can you provide screenshots??
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
OnlineMercenary:

Organically

First, ask yourself what you want social to do for your you? Nail down a strategy, then choose channels that are appropriate for your audience. Provide quality content consistently. Don't overly promote and bring your audience back to your "hub" (blog in this case).

Tricky
For Twitter, it's actually simple, see [url=blog.bradleygauthier.com/twitter-auto-followback-strategy/
]The Lazy Way to Grow Your Twitter Follower Count[/url]

For Instagram, Just follow for folllow backs.

For FB, provide quality contents and share them.

Blackhat
You can buy followers and likes from a trusted source.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineBadoo: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol abeg i need blackhat means to make money with adsense, i dontire odey get 0.04$ per day wen i wan buy car with that one.

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Can you provide screenshots??

I, the op and him just now on a new thread

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Mediapace: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yes bro only God knows what's w.rong with seun,he hates wapk..a .

Bros i've tried the code long time ago but it never work o
snt u a PM
OnlineMercenary:
Nairaland won't allow pasting of the code here. You can navigate to this link to get it.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
harnnarh:

I, the op and him just now on a new thread
You can just check his last seen and life your mind off this subject.

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Yes bro only God knows what's w.rong with seun,he hates wapk..a .

Bros i've tried the code long time ago but it never work o
snt u a PM
Alright.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
You can just check his last seen and life your mind off this subject.

okay sir
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Mediapace: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Replied bro
OnlineMercenary:
Alright.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
OnlineBadoo:
Lol abeg i need blackhat means to make money with adsense, i dontire odey get 0.04$ per day wen i wan buy car with that one.
There are so many ways to blackhat adsense earnings. We won't be able to answer your question though.

We would advise you against such decision, work on your website and get quality traffic to earn more with adsense.

Meanwhile, if you will still continue with your decision, just await a deactivation mail from the adsense team.

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by bookgenius(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2016
My adsense account was disabled because I had inserted two 300x600 adsense codes in one page. I sent appeal form and expalin that. They answer me that my form is rejected. But my blog aer fine and i want to insert adsense again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / Free Proxy And Hide Ip - Ninja Cloak / Is Learning Web Design A Waste Of My Time?