Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria (1766 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Based on the economy hardship in Nigeria and some people are finding it difficut to get married, If you're asked to choose only one inside, Traditional marriage, Church wedding or Court wedding. which one will you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by robinicule(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Court wedding and court reception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by dollyjoy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Court marriagesmiley
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by falconey(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
traditional
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
falconey:
traditional
lol,you no wan spend moneygrin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
With this cray cray economy? Who wants to get married? undecided
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by falconey(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
suzan404:
lol,you no wan spend moneygrin

lwkm no ooooooo......ok if we are to do all what will come first? is it not traditional? I stand to be corrected.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
lalasticlala, what's your own opinion? cheesy
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Court wedding and reception on Monday morning between 8 to 11 am grin

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by obiorathesubtle: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy Court!
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Court wedding and reception will do
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by ros5: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
yarimo:
. Lol. Wicked grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Traditional and court only
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
yarimo:
Guy you are stingy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 4:44am On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy Court!
dollyjoy:
Court marriagesmiley

nma24:
Traditional and court only

obiorathesubtle:
cheesy Court!

dollyjoy:
Court marriagesmiley

Ladies and court wedding hen: it seems you are better off in court marriage than any other ones. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by IbBarham(m): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Court wedding between 8am-10am... papapa

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by pedrilo: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Wetin we dey go find for court? Ur marrige na case? Traditional joor

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
cc Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by JustOzito(f): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
traditional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
JustOzito:
traditional
Same here, but can you give your reasons?
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by JustOzito(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
greatness22:
Same here, but can you give your reasons?

I love everything traditional.. I enjoy the music, food, and even the idea of searching for your husband. etc... I can't wait to get married too baba God abeg pick my call
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
court
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
JustOzito:

I love everything traditional.. I enjoy the music, food, and even the idea of searching for your husband. etc... I can't wait to get married too baba God abeg pick my call
You go like nollywood movies wella. grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2016
suzan404:
court
Why court?
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by JustOzito(f): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2016
greatness22:
You go like nollywood movies wella. grin

lol not my fault
Re: What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2016
JustOzito:

lol not my fault
Lol, anyway, i love colorful celebrations. Who court marriage epp?

(1) (Reply)

I / I need your advise please come in!!! / Story Time! ..... Time ! Time ! ! Time ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.