Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" (2023 Views)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by amokeme(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol, I was laughing while reading this! cheesy
what's your take? Was the boyfriend wrong for slapping his girlfriend? (I know the girlfriend acted childish and silly) but, did he go too far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by blayde(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
As much as I don't support physical assault on a lady, d evil guy inside of me is happy. Her brains surely needed formatting.

d guy na correct guy.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Juxtified(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its just some manual factory resetting now, nothing serious

9 Likes

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by sinaj(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
S
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by sammoe(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Like this post if you know who the real "arindin" is.
Some people just won't learn. mtschewww
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Juxtified:
Manual factory resetting you say
OK I call it relationship reevaluation probably leading to a break up undecided
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Juxtified(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Hahahaha
So you say.
There's no relationship problem a gold chain and dinner at the Oriental Hotel can't solve grin ...But then again I doubt if that kind of girl even deserves that.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Juxtified:

Hahahaha
So you say.
There's no relationship problem a gold chain and dinner at the Oriental Hotel can't solve grin
Personally anything that has to do with laying a hand on a woman is a point of no return.
I can forgive cheating, but I will never forgive battering
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Juxtified(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Personally anything that has to do with laying a hand on a woman is a point of no return.
Wow, seriously? But in my own opinion cheating is a much worse crime than assault. Except you are talking about the kind of cheating that does not involve the sexual component.
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by AfroKnight: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Juxtified:

cheesy She had it coming. What a stupid girlfriend! I wouldn't have slapped her though. Some ladies talk before thinking. I'd just apologize to my friend then start searching for a new babe. This kinda girlfriend could call my family such names if I married her.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Bluezy13(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
What is arindin ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Lordbammy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some girls behaviour just dey suprise me sha.. :O

Na her papa buy the car for am?? :/

Buh the guy sef went too far smiley smiley

buh honestly, she deserve it :p :p

1 Like

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by chigoizie7(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
I no for slap her oh, even though she deserved it.

I will apologise to my friend. And that is it, we are done, I might even go for her sister.

Have u ever tried fûcking ur ex sister? Try it, thank me later.
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by EOOJ(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
The attitude of some ladies eh
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by EOOJ(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:

beta d break up jare...wat kinda attitude is dat

1 Like

Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
And i was happy when i read the story..

*yawns*
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by onstelly(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some girls Sha
Lip sealed
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by onstelly(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some girls Sha
Lip sealed
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by MrCork: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
onstelly:
Some girls Sha
Lip sealed

.... HALT THER...wit immmmediate effffect...will u replace that magaropopolick sandaculos foto on yor picture profile with the nice prevvvvious one showin the booooobsi... WE HATE IT!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by MrCork: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, I was laughing while reading this! cheesy
what's your take? Was the boyfriend wrong for slapping his girlfriend? (I know the girlfriend acted childish and silly) but, did he go too far

angry
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by guente02(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Whats arindin
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by cindybaby22(f): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:

hmmmm
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by roland2rule(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Girls will go but guys will remain.... even if she is the owner of the car self, say wetin happen...ladies are like contract workers only few are permanent workers, that is why some of them behave irrational so that they can be permanent too. sorry bro, God will pick up your call too. embarassed
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by onstelly(f): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2016
MrCork:

.... HALT THER...wit immmmediate effffect...will u replace that magaropopolick sandaculos foto on yor picture profile with the nice prevvvvious one showin the booooobsi... WE HATE IT!!! (no ofeinse) angry

cheesy e pain you
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by MrCork: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
onstelly:

cheesy e pain you

.... Change that rubbbbish picture.... We want to see boooobsi angry
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by GoldenJAT(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
that guy just acted like me... I would have even drove off leaving her mumu bottom behind... no1 has d monopoly 2 insult another person!!!
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by ossaii(m): 4:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Bluezy13:
What is arindin ?

Imbe.cile in yoruba language
Re: Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
I do not condone ladies that bad mouth I also feel the guy shouldn't have slap his girlfriend. The least he should have done was ask his girlfriend to go out of his car. I say no to violence .

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Kiamb / Must Read: Campus Mess (18+) Episode 1 / Curiosity Got Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.