Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (53999 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by sniperwolf(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
And you failed to mention either of the Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater and Guns of Patriots
Meanwhile, I need Last of Us Remastered for PS4. Anyone?

5 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by loomer: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
goldfish80:

Gta 5 still remains the best game I've ever played

The way I take hate GTA 5 no get part 2

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by diegwu01: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice list, Wonder why you chose just those 2 games in the Call of Duty Series without World at War, CoD MW3, Advanced Warfare

3 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by princeakins(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
GAme Boi... nyc grin
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Navar(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
@Op. Skyrim V.. Elder scrolls is a no for me. D game get as e be abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Phi001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
I've played GTAV and Last of Us......well I actually played Grand Theft Auto.....for Last of Us, I was a third party instructor to my cousin. Meanehile, has anyone seen its sequel?
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Watchdogs wins it
call of duty modern warfare too, i miss Soap Mctavish
where is far cry Fallout
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Electronzeez(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
No mortal kombat .

Walks out

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by CltrAltDel: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
So , where's the soccer part of it ?
This list isn't complete without soccer .
Die Hard gamers don't play soccer…… they suck.
@Topic
Uncharted 3, GOW and GTAV…. These are the best games EVER!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Ps3ver: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*GOD OF WAR III
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 16, 2010

Set in the realm of Greek mythology, God of War III for the last time puts Kratos at the center of the carnage and destruction as he seeks revenge against the Gods who have betrayed him. A single-player game, this final chapter allows players to take on the climatic role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he treads through the intimidating heights of Mt. Olympus and the dark depths of Hell once more to seek revenge on those who have betrayed him. Armed with double-chained blades, Kratos must take on mythology's darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
Utilizing a new game engine built from the ground up and state-of-the-art visual technologies, the development team behind God of War 3 have made significant strides in giving players the realistic feel of actually being on the battlegrounds. With texture resolutions being quadrupled since God of War 2, God of War 3 will feature fluid, life-like characters, as well as dynamic lighting effects, a robust weapon system, and world-changing scenarios that will truly bring unmistakable realism to Kratos' fateful quest. Players will have a chance to join battles on a grand scale with many more enemies on-screen and be able to interact with levels like never before.
Watchdogs has no business on this list.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
I know only one game. KONAMI PES PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by abdulskulboy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
i have played gta v thats even my best. call of duty mw3 watch dog uncharted 3. there's ps3 for sale nw 08181387991 abuja
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by luckman20(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mikejegede(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 5, 2007

War rages on in the fourth edition of Activision's acclaimed war game. For the first time in the series, Call of Duty moves away from WWII to the modern battlefield. Armed with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower, players are transported to treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive and customizable gameplay.
.......can't believe GOW (GEARS OF WAR) IS NOT INCLUDED... WELL AS LONG AS CALL OF DUTY 4 IS THERE, NO P...AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE GOD OF WAR..

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Mikylopez(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
emeijeh:
God of war!
But what happened to all soccer games? FIFA, EA, WINNING 11.
Op, you are biased o.

Meanwhile, i see gals avoiding this thread.
aviod ke dz is d kinda thread av bin looking for jeez dah last pf us is dah bomb! me likey even grand theft ....d hair cut i love ma dog hehehe......av played on ps4 o d pes is 1 to die 4...bub d mortal combat dosent av much characters
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Davehert, How the hell do you exclude LANoire from that list....Well all man get hin own opinion anyway
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by gurunlocker: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
COD baby....
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Dominicpupuru(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
OP please include splinter cell - blacklist...

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by emeijeh(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mikylopez:
aviod ke dz is d kinda thread av bin looking for jeez dah last pf us is dah bomb! me likey even grand theft ....d hair cut i love ma dog hehehe......av played on ps4 o d pes is 1 to die 4...bub d mortal combat dosent av much characters

Great
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by javispj(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
what about Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon...men That's the sh#t...

5 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by ritux: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
PS3 has been one of the best (if not the best) gaming console of the 7th generation. That been said, the PS3 has one of the biggest library of games on any console today, and as such I would like to list out the best of the best that made and still makes PS3 a console worth having, games that if you haven't played on the PS3 then you probably should hold on to the thought of getting a PS4 until you have played them.

But some of you might be wondering why you should stick to a PS3 of the 7th generation when there is a better gaming console like the PS4, with better graphics, awesome gameplay and better controls. The truth of the matter is you can't compare a PS3 to a PS4 because they obviously are of different generations but the PS4 is still new and hasn't got a lot of games to brag about and would still require some years before it can brag of a library as good as that of the PS3, Besides the PS4 games are quite expensive to buy while that of a ps3 can be gotten free on a jailbroken PS3.

Without further I do, here is the list of the best games ever made for the ps3 smiley

Hello! I'm not a game freak so I don't know much about games but I want to buy a PS4. Will PS3 cd work on it.

Secondly, is there GTA vice city for PS4? That's one of my best game.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
You nailed it man... unchartered 3 ( Drake's deception) is all time ps3 game to me. Soo captivating and perfect story line.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow nice thread op. I love playin video games and I have a playstation 3. I've been using it for a while now and it's still workin as if it's still new and it's not jailbroken cos I don't like that. I've not played a lot of games on it yet up till today. It's been mostly football, racin games and few shootin games I've been playin with it and I've started plannin to get a PS4 soon. But would like to try out these games list u mentioned here. Maybe if I get dem, I can suspend plans to buy Ps4 for now. Like how much would each of those CDs cost and do u know how much fifa 16 cost now? thanks.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Namzy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Played all games in this list...... good times
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Chuckdee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
mikejegede:
.......can't believe GOW (GEARS OF WAR) IS NOT INCLUDED... WELL AS LONG AS CALL OF DUTY 4 IS THERE, NO P...AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE GOD OF WAR..

Seriously? How and why do you expect Gears of War, an Xbox Exclusive title to be on a list titled (best games ever made on PS3??)

6 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by djlaqua91(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ps3ver:

Watchdogs has no business on this list.

Guy your head dey there. WatchDog is a sh*t game. No metal Gear solid? No FarCry3? No FIFA/PES? No Tekken 4? OP Gerrerahia mehn shii grin *Na Joke o grin*

3 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mykel2yc(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*THE LAST OF US
RELEASE DATE:JUNE 14, 2013

Survive an apocalypse on Earth in The Last of Us, a PlayStation 3-exclusive title by Naughty Dog. Here, you will find abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. Here is a population decimated by a modern plague. Here, there are only survivors killing each other for food, weapons, or whatever they can get their hands on. Here, you find no hope.Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.
Played
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol rubbish list,no mass effect.even metal gear solid snake eater...lol @watchdogs.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by princee7(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
wow Dave you have done a good job, all the games you have mentioned are the best games indeed... thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Namzy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
You forgot battlefield 2 and 4, dragon dogma dark arisen, diablo 3, just cause 2, metal gear solid 5(the best opening scene ever) mass effect 2 and 3, farcry 3 and 4, dragon age 1 and 3, metal gear rising, boaderlands all 3 of them. Infamous 1and 2, Prototype 1 and 2. Etc men I really enjoyed

4 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mykel2yc(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 13, 2009

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the story of Nathan Drake, a fortune-hunter with a shady reputation and an even shadier past who is lured back into the treacherous world of thieves and mercenary treasure-seekers. The tenth game by premier PlayStation 3 developer Naughty Dog, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves allows players to take control of Drake and embark on a journey that will push him to his physical, emotional and intellectual limits to discover the real truth behind the lost fleet of Marco Polo and the legendary Himalayan valley of Shambhala.
played
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mykel2yc(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*GRAND THEFT AUTO V
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 17, 2013

Trouble taps on your window again with this next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto universe, set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California.
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.
Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lotto Live Result (baba Ijebu) / If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi / My YouTube & Twitch Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.