Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me (1062 Views)

My Husband & His Sister Are Threatening Me,please Help! / Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention / See Terrible Fight: Two SS1 Girls Are Fighting Because Of Boy (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Holywizard: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls I feel so ashamed of my actions & am regreting everything I have done on the lives of two lovely & cute sisters.

Everything started two months ago when I hanged out with my friends @ the 'New Concord Hotel' owerri & I met the sisters with their younger ones at the pool side. They are 17 & 19years respectively & the older one is already in the university while the younger one just finished taking waec.
I went for the younger one because of her shape & smiling look but the other girl used her hand to asked for my contact. She even called me that night & later the following day.

Two days later she called me that she would like to see me which i obliged. She came to my house & after everything we had sex like 3 times.
Sometimes she would miss lectures to come to my house & we would have sex. According to her she is seriously in love with me but i loved her younger sis the more.
She knew that her younger sis always call me on phone & we do chat.

One cool saturday, the younger one came to my place & when we had sex. From there I started sleeping with the two sisters at their backs. It was last week they were gisting in their house that one started telling the other how deeply she was in love with me & the other reacted.
The two lovely sisters are now cat & dog. In fact they fought earlier this week. Both of them are always calling me on phone. The funniest part is that instead of them to be blaming me, they are there fighting each other, calling each other names. No one wants to drop for each other. As i heard they dont talk to each other.
In a day I do receive like 5 calls from each girl. I travelled & I dont know how to settle them when ever am back. The worst thing is that known of them are my main girl friend.

Pls dear nairalanders; In what possible way can I settle them & to be free from such mess?
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
wow congratulations!!!!!!...i need to sing this song*this is super storyyyy*leaves thread singing with high pitch*a life of strive and sorrowwwwwww*
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
wow congratulations!!!!!!...i need to sing this song*this is super storyyyy*leaves thread singing with high pitch*a life of strive and sorrowwwwwww*
sugar..make me cum join you sing nah. @ op.. the skunk wey you smoke this evening ehh
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Randyhot:
sugar..make me cum join you sing nah.
abeg cum join me..make we congratulate opcheesy
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jus chill and keep fcvkn the winner!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmhm.. Op.. Well done,

Idiamin of uganda

Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
abeg cum join me..make we congratulate opcheesy
sent ya a pm..reply
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Timileyin1234(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
kwantinue furcking the he'll out of them, they are the one that will lose. BTW congratulation.
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by sinaj(f): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
U just have to ditch d both of them
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats on ur rare opportunity. I dey envy you o.

But u suppose knw say teenagers go get wahala na. Early 20s sef get wahala talkless of teenagers. Insure ur life fame and name sha o b4 dem spoil am for you

With a good brain u can fucck dem on and have fun. Don't tell both of dem same day u're coming from travel. Give dem different dates

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Holywizard: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Timileyin1234:
kwantinue furcking the he'll out of them, they are the one that will lose. BTW congratulation.
this is serious. I dnt knw wot to do
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your life is directly contrary to ur signature
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Holywizard: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
sinaj:
U just have to ditch d both of them
the younger sis is de emotional type. I cud remember de very 1st day she made me promise her dat i wasnt going to break her heart.
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by mrkay101(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm not surprised though.. I stayed in owerri through out last year and even the Teens are out of hand..

U jst have to cut them both off. There's no way its going to end well
Re: Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me by Holywizard: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrkay101:
I'm not surprised though.. I stayed in owerri through out last year and even the Teens are out of hand..

U jst have to cut them both off. There's no way its going to end well
hmmmm. Owerri gals no dey joke wit men

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, Show Me Love / Was I Right??? / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomole With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.