Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari (3886 Views)

Lopside Appointment: Nnpc Board Under Jonathan Vs Nnpc Board Under Buhari / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Under Goodluck Jonathan

1. Board Chairman Mrs. Dizieni -- South
2. Bukar Abdullahi -- North.
3. Steven Orasaya -- South
4. Olusegun Okunu -- South
5. Daniel Wadzani -- South
6. Benard O.N Otti -- South.
7. Peter Nmadu -- South.
8. Taye Haruna -- South

Newly Reconstructed Nnpc Board Under President Buhari

1. Board Chairman Dr.Ibe Kachikwu -- South
2. Kacala M. Baru -- North
3. Mahmud Dutse -- North
4. Abba Kyari North
5. Thomas John --South
6. Pius O. Akin -- South
7. Tajudeen Umar -- South
8. Lawal Mohammed --North
9. Yusuf Lawal --North

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by freenortheast: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm, this is food for though, Wailers, please do the dishes.....In as much corruption, nepotism, tribalism and de-merits should be condemned....fair and impartial and thorough research, as well as balanced judgment and constructive criticism should be our first constituency.

4 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by Femich18(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Then why the fuss...
Anyway I'm not even for or against it. All that I care is can they deliver?...we need competent hands dt will drive that sector forward and not just appointment based on Ethnic and religion... that I'm sure the president took into consideration

3 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by theV0ice: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm a buhari supporter but pls the GMD should have been a Niger Deltan!!

If Jafaru can be prisons head under Dambazzau, minister of interior, there's nothing wrong in an Urhobo man being GMD under Kachikwu as minister.

My dear Daura mallam fall my hand big time on this call. I don't even know what that sloppy, lazy, greedy Abba kyari is doing there angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by DelGardo: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
As much as I don't care about all the appointment wailings you may want to take another look; Haruna and Wadzani sounds northern.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by faladeSM1132(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
freenortheast:
Hmm, this is food for though, Wailers, please do the dishes.....In as much corruption, nepotism, tribalism and de-merits should be condemned....fair and impartial and thorough research, as well as balanced judgment and constructive criticism should be our first constituency.
Please don't be miscalculate ,oil belong to the south and not the north and you can't just decide on what you don't have or belong to you. Always think before you judge

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by MRSALT: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP get your fact correct. Deziani is never GMD of NNPC. She was the Min. of Petroleum while a Kaduna man Andrew Yakubu was the NNPC GMD. Stop spreading lies.

9 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by MRSALT: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
Under Goodluck Jonathan

7. Peter Nmadu -- South.
8. Taye Haruna -- South

BOARD CHAIRMAN, IBE KACHIKWU - SOUTH.
KACALA M. BARU. NORTH

MAHMUD DUTSE. NORTH
ABBA KYARI. NORTH
THOMAS JOHN. SOUTH
PIUS O. AKIN. SOUTH
TAJUDEEN UMAR. SOUTH
LAWAL MOHAMMED. NORTH
YUSUF LAWAL. NORTH
I wonder what the intent of OP is in spreading lies. Now Tajudeen Umar is a southerner?

5 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by tonyzaks: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
MRSALT:

I wonder what the intent of OP is in spreading lies. Now Tajudeen Umar is a southerner?
so to u, a south-westerner is also a northerner. simply put it: we have six regions namely; south-east, south-west, south-south, north-east, north-west and north-central. several mistakes have been made when tethering appointment to their regions, if u see appointments for the three northern regions you assume three northerners instead of one for each but see your assumptions a person from south-west according you is a northerner. kai wailers nothing fit satisfy una.
the ibe kachukwu you've shouting resign during the fuel scarcity saga now u dey complaint of being demoted, haba.

7 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by OKDnigeria: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yet it was a northerner who was d GMD under Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by bilulu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
Under Goodluck Jonathan

7. Peter Nmadu -- South.
8. Taye Haruna -- South

1. Board Chairman Dr.Ibe Kachikwu -- South
2. Kacala M. Baru -- North
3. Mahmud Dutse -- North
4. Abba Kyari North
5. Thomas John --South
6. Pius O. Akin -- South
7. Tajudeen Umar -- South
8. Lawal Mohammed --North
9. Yusuf Lawal --North
oga who owns d oil? Na north abi south?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by AntiWailer: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
I have stopped taking wailers seriously a long time ago.

I can not be wasting my time with beneficiaries of PDP loots forming neutral youths. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Since when did Haruna become a southern name?

Lies,lies and more lies.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
bilulu:

Nigeria owns the oil and those names are Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok! Will the wailing zombies ever agree that the IB was equally a fanatic!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
bilulu:
nobdy! Na natural resources.

3 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by aresssa: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Since when did Haruna become a southern name?
Lies,lies and more lies.

DelGardo:
As much as I don't care about all the appointment wailings you may want to take another look; Haruna and Wadzani sounds northern.

In his remarks at the handing over ceremony on Tuesday April 22, 2014, the new Permanent Secretary pledged to pilot the affairs of the Ministry as the Accounting Officer towards efficient realization of Government’s Transformation Agenda. Taiye Haruna, who is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and a graduate of the University of Lagos, hails from Ondo State in the South-West of Nigeria

http://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=5526

From the South.

Bigotry breeds ignorance.

Ignorance breeds bigotry..

4 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by madenigga(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
so if Gej did it Buhari must do it?
now it has become a north vs south sth
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
bilulu:
Nigeria
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by dhuthraki: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP, good job.
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by Samtob90(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
My line of argument is different from all the above comments. What did south gain from heading the positions under good luck that the wailers claim south own the oil. If I were Buhari, I would bring Chinese citizen to assist the north to deliver

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by nduchucks: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Question: Under GEJ's administration, was Board Chairman Mrs. Diezieni, less powerful then the GMD?

Answer: The trivial. Case closed.
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by dhuthraki: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
nduchucks:
Question: Under GEJ's administration, was Board Chairman Mrs. Diezieni, less powerful then the GMD?

Answer: The trivial. Case closed.
These wailers can be very funny at times. So you have already come to the conclusion that the GMD is more powerful than The Chair of the board? How did you arrive at that conclusion if believe that wasn't the case under GEJ? Now that the OP has burst your lies, you have suddenly changed your wailing line, right?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by nduchucks: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
dhuthraki:

These wailers can be very funny at times. So you have already come to the conclusion that the GMD is more powerful than The Chair of the board? How did you arrive at that conclusion if believe that wasn't the case under GEJ? Now that the OP has burst your lies, you have suddenly changed your wailing line, right?

Oga, I no tink say you process my post well o.

Sebi, Diezani get power pass during last regime as Chairman of the board.

You no do logic for high school?
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by kingysly(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
I am here to refute the malicious lie that was spread by Ashafa Saleh. GEJ constituted an NNPC board on 16th June, 2012. Amongst them are 5 NORTHERNERS & 4 SOUTHERNERS.

I challenged the originator of the malicious lie & he deleted it but unfortunately, the lie has already spread like a wildfire. Why did the person ascribe Christian names to the South? Are there not Christians in the North or are they not NORTHERN enough?

I will provide incontrovertible PROOF & you can fact-check. We shouldn't allow blatant lies to stand.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by kingysly(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
I am here to refute the malicious lie that was spread by Ashafa Saleh. GEJ constituted an NNPC board on 16th June, 2012. Amongst them are 5 NORTHERNERS & 4 SOUTHERNERS.

I challenged the originator of the malicious lie & he deleted it but unfortunately, the lie has already spread like a wildfire. Why did the person ascribe Christian names to the South? Are there not Christians in the North or are they not NORTHERN enough?

I will provide incontrovertible PROOF & you can fact-check. We shouldn't allow blatant lies to stand.

Thanks

MRSALT:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
bilulu:

The federal republic of Nigeria owns the oil, that's why regardless of whether a northerner or southerner is in power, the oil companies pay royalties to the FG. The oil producing states in turn get their constitutionally guaranteed 13% derivation.
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2016
As far back as i can recall, it is highly irregular for a minister of petroleum to combine the duties of minister and head of a parastatal under the same ministry. The GMD is answerable to the minister who in turn serves at the pleasure or the president. Kwachuku is superior to the GMD. Buhari's action is very much in line
Re: Nnpc Board Under Former President Goodluck Jonathan And President Buhari by mbhs139(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2016
MRSALT:

And who told you that Tajudeen Umar can't be a southerner? So, what about all Abdullah Abdulaziz, Abdulhakeem Abdullateef, Kareem Amza in yoruba land edo/delta

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Commit An Impeachable Offence With Operation Python Dance? / Trouble Looms As Cabal Seizes Presidency.! / Photos: Massive Crowd Receives Senator Aliyu Wamakko In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.