Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel (20044 Views)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by dre11(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State, on Tuesday, said that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, remains the only party capable of taking Nigeria out of its present economic situation.

Governor Emmanuel spoke in Benin, during the official flag-off of the campaign for the Edo State PDP governorship flag bearer, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, ahead of the September 10, 2016 gubernatorial election.

Emmanuel, who represented the South South PDP governors, said the party was ready to reclaim the state from the All Progressive Congress, APC, and keep the region as a stronghold of the PDP.

He said doing so would deliver dividends of democracy and engender steady growth and development in the oil-rich region.

The Governor described Ize-Iyamu, who is a pastor, as a credible candidate who will reposition Edo State.

Earlier, Ize-Iyamu announced a former chairman of Esan North Local Government Area, John Yakubu, as his running mate.

He expressed gratitude to God and PDP supporters for the opportunity given him to fly the ticket of the party, saying the party was blessed with leaders who can change the fortune of the state.

The campaign flag-off was witnessed by the deputy governor of Delta State, Kingsley Otuaro, who represented Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

A former chairman of PDP Board of Trustees, Tony Anenih, the Esama of Benin, Gabriel Igbinedion, and a former foreign affairs minister, Tom Ikimi, also attended the event.

Meanwhile. others at the occasion include the PDP Board of Trustees Member, Jerry Gana, and the national chairman of the party, Ahmed Makarfi, who was represented by Odion Ugbesia.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/pdp-can-solve-nigerias-economic-problems/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Everybody know.
That PDP government was dotted with corrupt officials (And that doesn't mean that APC has been certified a party without corrupt officials yet) does not take away the fact that it was a government in abundant supply of good managers in every sector.
Perhaps, the present Minister of Finance could not have been qualified to work as a Research Assistant to Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
The difference is clear. It is telling badly on every Nigerian, whether u are APC or PDP.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by chriskosherbal(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by DanceVille: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shut the fuuckkk up, are you God or a seer?

What's the difference between APC and PDP?

Just blabbing nonsence to entice the citizens due to the present harsh economy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by braine(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
This man should be slapped very hard for this nonsense he spewed out. angry

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by 989900: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
PDP can't even solve PDP's problems.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Jirate(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
kaorama:
Everybody knows

Everybody including Buhari and his Co APC mischief makers. cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by yrret: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
The power of expired garri with ogogro is strongly at work.

This man that don't even know where Akwa-Ibon state is heading to...

I notice the guy above me is so pained... while the one below me is legally confused.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by eleojo23: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am not sure about PDP ’cos we've seen their work before now but even APC seems clueless at the moment.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by ijustdey: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
this man has gone back to this weed again to have said this

and he was warned not to take it again

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Flexherbal(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
There is no difference between PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Femich18(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
This man is a drunkard... Is it not the same party that ruled for 16yrs?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by greatgod2012(f): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't agree with this. Let PDP first settle the squabbles within their party.

We've tried PDP..........disappointed!

We've tried APC...........disappointed!

Let's try another party with other fresh people and let's see what those ones too have to offer.

A layman's opinion, please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Under PDP ==>

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Under APC ==>

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by mannobeGod: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

Keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke keke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'd rather vote for Justice Party

3 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
God knows both APC and PDP are fuckers..this 2 parties are really bad but I would rather vote for that party that with 200 naira I can buy a derica of rice instead of 550. I would vote for that party that with 96 naira I can get a liter of fuel instead of 145. I would vote for that party that with 10 naira I can get razor blade to cut my fingers instead of 30 naira. I would vote for that party that with 80 naira I can get a bag of pure water instead of 200 naira...

21 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Bern1992(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
This useless man hes gone mad again

Can PDP even solve their problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by MKO4ever(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
And that's because the problems were created by the PDP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by chimoskyg(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
They could do the magic wen they were in power na now abi

1 Like

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by teadrake(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr Governor, check the list of states owing workers salaries and check us back again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by daftpikin: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lmao

All I can do is laugh..

What a country!!
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Mopolchi: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yes. It can only be PDP that can give power to the people. PDP....Power to the People!

8 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by martineverest(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
true...same way dey destroyed it....useless party.

Not a fan of apc,but hate pdp with passion......i wish oshiomole rig the upcoming election,so pdp wont rule edo again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Idrismusty97(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vote individuals not parties. Neither PDP or APC can save the country.

4 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by eddyslim(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Udom, Udom, Udom...how many times did I called you?

2 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by TukurBaadaz: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmmm udom!

sharks full ground oo
mak them no turn look you oo
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by hotprayerzones: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Deen77: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
kaorama:
Everybody knows

You not everybody, everybody know they put us into this mess.

When PDP are making free money from Crude, what do they do with the money? Wastes my brother, if only they build a refinery instead of Importing petroleum, paying unnecessary subsidies in trillion naira. Today Nigeria will not be suffering, only private jet and mansion all over the country.

8 Likes

Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Toosure70: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
shut up
Re: Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel by Pavarottii(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ofcourse we know; but 4 now only GEJ has been tested and trusted.
So it's either u bring him back or someone of similar intellect and not an ethnic bigot.

Power to the People!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Re-affirms Sheriff’s Sack As PDP Chairman / Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.