Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 (2159 Views)

Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Does This Make Me A Sexist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Today I saw a thread air force created for his bae it was cool I like it when guys shower their women with love.
But was got me angry was the part in that thread I saw air force1 openly campaigning for fynestboi and falconey for Mr nairaland.

This is the same aurforce I begged to support my candidate in the just concluded Miss Nairaland but he turned my request down on the excuse of been neutral.

I used to be a guest member till airforce one gave me reason to register and become part of nairaland family.
The same air force that made me join nairaland disappointed me when I needed him most.
This Is not fair.

1 Like

Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by AccidentalGenius: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Now that you've called him a hypocrite and a sexist because he didn't do what you wanted him to, are you satisfied?
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by olatunjithomas(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Today I saw a thread air force created for his bae it was cool I like it when guys shower their women with love.
But was got me angry was the part in that thread I saw air force1 openly campaigning for fynestboi and falconey for Mr nairaland.

This is the same aurforce I begged to support my candidate in the just concluded Miss Nairaland but he turned my request down on the excuse of been neutral.

I used to be a guest member till airforce one gave me reason to register and become part of nairaland family.
The same air force that made me join nairaland disappointed me when I needed him most.
This Is not fair.

ohhhhhh sorry!!!! as a matter of fact,he had just seen a guy
worthy of his votes,as you can see,he chose FALCONEY. He
has always been your PSP,dont just let him down
now...........join the team of reputable nairalanders........#team
falconey........I swear we'll rep you well..........
the door is opened.

hop in baby

this team is only for VIPs

1 Like

Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by tempem: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ghetto Queen, give me reasons why I have to take you serious? I hope am not the only one viewing this thread as a campaign strategy.
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Chrisrare: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Alright.. Cry us a river. Iranu
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by olatunjithomas(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by sinaj(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shoro niyen undecided

Mitcheeeew
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by geraldmezi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
come let me help you
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Keketu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hello wow how can you be this fine? please will you marry me?
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by AccidentalGenius: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
you always make a point in every thread you encounter. Excuse the pun
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
you always make a point in every thread you encounter. Excuse the pun

Don't quote me if you ve notin to say......

You no weda I dey think of wetin to write.... How e take affect you.
Beta park well.....sad
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Keketu:
Hello wow how can you be this fine? please will you marry me?

Hmmm......wink
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Beta park well.....sad

Someone's on her period.

OP...He didn't like your candidate, you was probably with Team Ugly aka L.....And is that why you are Whining?

Losers everywhere
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by AccidentalGenius: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Beta park well.....sad
wow really? Calm your ti.ts. there's no need to be aggressive.
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
wow really? Calm your tits. there's no need to be aggressive.

Aggressive ke..... You no know me... Nothing dey vex me... No fear... My tits dey calmwink
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Immature dudes here
Not surprised tho
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by olatunjithomas(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanquay16:

Someone's on her period.

OP...He didn't like your candidate, you was probably with Team Ugly aka L.....And is that why you are Whining?

Losers everywhere
Vanquay16:

[color=#770077]Someone's on her period.

Losers everywhere
[/color]
Vanquay16:

Someone's on her period.

Losers everywhere
Bros,softly kill English ooooooo
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanquay16:

Someone's on her period.

Losers everywhere

To slap you dey hungry me.... Why you put ur mouth for matter wey no concern you... Period keundecidedundecided

You be accidentalgenius....
No make me vex carry ACID drink dis night
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Immature dudes here Not surprised tho
Mature lady sighted!
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
olatunjithomas:
[/color]Bros,softly kill English ooooooo

[color=#770077]Nah Nigga...That's Fluent Ebonics..."You was"

SANDOSKI:

To slap you dey hungry me.... Why you put ur mouth for matter wey no concern you... Period keundecidedundecided
You be accidentalgenius....
No make me vex carry ACID drink dis night

Speak English...Never Mind..

BYE FELICIA
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vanquay16:

Nah Nigga...That's Fluent Ebonics..."You was"

Speak English...Never Mind..

BYE FELICIA

I no sabi speak English, Prof. come teach me.
Never mind.....gringrin

BYE VAN
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by ronald4ever(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
A cursory glance at the OP's profile one would observe that 'she' created this account about six days before Airforce1 created his, but yet 'she' claimed that he was the one who persuaded her to register. The question is, for how long was airforce a member and their e-friendship burgeons before 'she' was allegedly convinced to become a member. When it's evident 'she' was a member before him. Six days?

Another glance at the profile of the mischievous and attention-seeking OP list of threads indicates that it's centralise on projecting airforce1's image albeit in a delusory attempt to appear as an antagonist of his.

Now piercing the puzzle together, it's likely that the mischievous character, airforce, is behind this post and operates the handle but I'd let everyone draw their conclusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm sorry b4uiwaz

Ignores the hater above me
No need replying him.
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by AccidentalGenius: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:
A cursory glance at the OP's profile one would observe that 'she' created this account about six days before Airforce1 created his, but yet 'she' claimed that he was the one who persuaded her to register. The question is, for how long was airforce a member and their e-friendship burgeons before 'she' was allegedly convinced to become a member. When it's evident 'she' was a member before him. Six days?

Another glance at the profile of the mischievous and attention-seeking OP list of threads indicates that it's centralise on projecting airforce1's image albeit in a delusory attempt to appear as an antagonist of his.

Now piercing the puzzle together, it's likely that the mischievous character, airforce, is behind this post and operates the handle but I'd let everyone draw their conclusions.
lol omg you're right. I just checked. This airforce dude has some sort of attention complex. grin
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

you have the right to believe that you want to believe
I won't join issues with you
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Airforce1:
I'm sorry b4uiwaz

Ignores the hater above me
No need replying him.
too late
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hmmm......wink
make you dey hmmm..as dem dey seduce you dey go. I dey look you.
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Forzap: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mtcheeeew undecided undecided
Re: You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Efcc viewed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should My Boyfriend Do? / When You Hear Your Crush Likes Hardworking Guys / Love & Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.