Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere (16601 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by Piro4rl(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
GOD HELP EDO STATE.
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
tomakint:

You are here again mr noisemaker.....what do you know about Edo politics? The same Edo State currently routing for Pastor Ize-Iyamu.....APC be like...
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Dcomrade:

Its so sad that you claim to be from Edo State, yet someone from Rivers seems to know the current political situation in Edo Sate more than you do.
He knows the truth but won't admit
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Marvin67:

I was in Edo state in 2012. I remember clearly. Oshomole was popular nd had just had a fantastic first term in office. Rumour had it that he even had the secret support of Jonathan. On the other hand general Charles was left on his own. Selling him to the people was hard as most non indigenes couldn't even pronounce his surname.
Fastforward to now. Oshomole's second term didn't go really well, as he sshowed his arrogant side. Obaseki is only popular amongst his family nd friends. The people are sympathetic to PDP nd have developed a hatred for APC. POI needs no elder to sell him as he sold himself a long time ago. U know since when people don know POI for the helping the poor? My guy. This is not 2012. POI is winning this election.
you have deep understanding of Edo politics

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by luckyosemu: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Up APC, this party has shown to Edolytes their managerial skills in good governance. We are ready to still support them. PDP has failed us before and am consciously watching their rootless agendas. I thought they have repented as they claimed but this recent crisis have proven their incompetence and deceit .
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by Blessedward: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
TippyTop:

Amaechi and the federal government tried same thing in Rivers and Bayelsa and were unsuccessful, what makes you think they'd succeed in Edo state?
pls before u start talking about amaechi and fed govt..u should answer these
1.Which party controls Edo??
2.Which party controls the federation??
3.Which party are d security agencies answerable to??
4.Which party controls Rivers and Bayelsa?
5.What was d numerical advantages of d votes casted in d 2015 gen elections for Rivers,Bayelsa and Edo for all categories??
6.Which party is INEC answerable to??
7.Which party has d advantage over d funds to distribute before,during and after d elections in d state??
8.Is Amaechi Oshiomole??
9.Is POI Wike??
10.What is APC structure like in Edo when compared to Rivers and Bayelsa??
11.Is Edo Rivers..just to ask but a few.
Dude am strongly PDP from Auchi but we in Edo know wats up..sentiment aside,Only a miracle can save my loving party.Dats d bitter truthy..lets face d reality and stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by olajizz01(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Dcomrade:

I don't get, so should we now attach emotion when electing our leaders?
If you talk on Oshio first term, fine.
But his second term? Pls tell me just 1 achievement in the last 4 years. Just 1 pls.
Who ask u to be emotional,i am just cautioning u not to fall into thesame pit u fell into between 1999 to 2007,dont play in to hand of Gbriel igbinedion who turned his sittingroom to where state funds was disected,besides,how many months salaries did oshiomole owed state workers?how many months mimiko,fayose and seriake dickson owed their respective state workers and what are their achievement in their second term,fayose has spent two yrs,what is his achievement and his unable to pay salary.try to be objective for once.Although your state is non of my concern,but am just stating the obvious.
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by AlPeter: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Dcomrade:

Its so sad that you claim to be from Edo State, yet someone from Rivers seems to know the current political situation in Edo Sate more than you do.
underdevelopment? What will you. Call igbinedion time then? Dude I edo vote pdp again na dem go Suuvver
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by Blessedward: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
idealtailor:
[color=#770077][/color] Edo state is divided into 3 senetorial district. (1) Edo North- 75% APC, 25% PDP. Adams Oshiomole is from here. (2) Edo Central- 40% APC, 60% PDP. (3) Edo South 54% APC, 46% PDP. Both governorship aspirants are from here. With an incumbent APC governor and an APC controlled FG, sincerely who do you think will emerge victorious come November? #EdoDecides2016
i love ur analytical view..not sentiment oriented.
very plain analysis and question for only d wise

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by nelronaldo(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
PDP leaders betrayed Ariavbere four years ago... Oshiomole has NO PRIMARY SIX CERTIFICATE, he would have lost the case after Ariavbere went to court but Oshiomole promised PDP leaders he would allow them win 9 LGA chairmen out of the 18 LGA in Edo if they drop the case and the PDP leaders came out publicly and said they weren't supporting Ariavbere in court.. Eventually Ariavbere couldn't fight the case alone, he lost and trust Oshiomole, he didn't keep his promises to PDP leaders.. Oshiomole did the same thing in his first tenure, the 2007 election in Edo state was meant to be rescheduled as the Irregularities were too much but Oshiomole knowing Osunbor would use his power of incumbency to win the election if rescheduled, Oshiomole ran to Tony Anenih and made several proposals to him, Anenih then used his connection to influence the judge and instead of canceling the election, Oshiomole was declared winner. Guess what after a year Oshiomole turned against Anenih and PDP. what surprises me most is how Oshiomole was able to manipulate PDP leaders TWICE with fake promises, are PDP leaders so Greedy?? well, I feel Ariavbere's pain, PDP sold Oshiomole to Edo people and this time Oshiomole has made sure APC projects a candidate who is educated and wouldn't face the no primary six certificate issue he faced. It's going to be a tough election this year, Edo people know Oshiomole is Fraud and he will indirectly be rulling Edo with Godwin Obaseki.. for me, it's PASTOR OSAGIE IZE IYAMU FOR GOVERNOR
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by OgundeleT(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2016
though iyamu will try compare to airvabere, he will secure more votes than him but he cant still win
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by OgundeleT(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2016
idealtailor:
[color=#770077][/color] Edo state is divided into 3 senetorial district. (1) Edo North- 75% APC, 25% PDP. Adams Oshiomole is from here. (2) Edo Central- 40% APC, 60% PDP. (3) Edo South 54% APC, 46% PDP. Both governorship aspirants are from here. With an incumbent APC governor and an APC controlled FG, sincerely who do you think will emerge victorious come November? #EdoDecides2016
pdp cant win edo central. 2015 presidential election was rigged by pdp and that was the reason the margin between the winner and runner up was lower than the vote cancelled. i dont like arguing anyhow but let's wait till the election day
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by localblood(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2016
kiss kiss grin grin

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by Charly68: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2016
erunz:
who know you, who you help, when you contested that Election Ize Iyamu was still in APC, if you a reason a true party man as you claim, you will support PDP candidates irrespective of you opinion. well Ize Iyamu is here to stay better deal with it.
You dey sleep? This your write up depicts you were sleeping while writing . Write with sense my friend
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by Charly68: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and a man that never share d state allocation to those criminals, he rather use it to pay workers, where 30 state govs. fail to pay workers for 6months. so where did u see hunger in edo state. high rate of taxation make edo state to be among d sufficent state in nigeria,
may your days be long my friend,some criminals can't think correctly on this page. Edo must not be left in the hands of the rotten godfathers ..they will run the state aground

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by DTaj: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
The same way some clowns and fools deceived Jimi Agbaje with rented crowd at rallies but Ambode spanked his buttocks like a kid is the way cerebral, urbane, articulate Godwin Obaseki will flog the tout and thug called "Pastor" Ize-Iyamu in September.

Never will Edo state vote "share the money party" (PDP) again! You want to bring failure, looter, rapist Lucky Igbinedion and his father again? Never!!!

You want to bring Papa Tony Anenih, confirmed looter of funds for roads as Minister of Works, betrayer of June 12 cause as Chairman of SDP in 1993?

You want to bring Tom Ikimi, Abacha's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abacha's Man Friday, and contract racketeering king-pin?

You want to bring these old men who will be sharing Edo state allocation in their Benin and Abuja bedrooms like they did under Lucky Igbinedion?

Never again will Edo people return to Egypt! NEVER!!!

All these South-East touts on nairaland who have never visited Benin let alone Edo North are writing rubbish here! No be so una deceive failures like Omisore of Osun (the corn eater under EFCC's radar), Nasir Gboyega Isiaka of Ogun, etc with rented crowd from PDP states and they all lost shamefully to APC?

I dey laugh. Godwin Obaseki, founder of Afrinvest, well exposed, well educated and brilliant investment banker will occupy Osadebey Government House after Adams Oshiomhole, NOT a fake Pastor and tout called Ize-Iyamu!!!
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by olajizz01(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Babacele:
bros, the noise you hear remains noise sponsored by shameless PDP but I can bet you this Fayose /Wike style can only work under an IB where brazen rigging would be used to legitimize a false propaganda....... you know APC have not even started campaign despite PDP's 2 years headstart of propaganda...not in this lifetime would PDP that destroyed Edo state would win this election. With all the federal might Oshiomole trounced them heavily even when they played the ethnic card in the last gubies . Know this despite the Alimod shekau poison, PDP has lost Edo. 1. AkokoEdo, Owan, and Estako 6 local government areas is Obaseki 90% for keep.
2. Benin Obaseki wins 65%. Okada n some places may vote Obaseki... when it becomes obvious that PDP efforts shall end in stewpid futility given the Alimod experiment, watch as many would abandon the cursed ship.....
3. in Esanland, 50% or more goes to Obaseki . Elections are going to be outrightly cancelled in some areas igueben and uromi where the Old shameless dealers may want to rig at all cost.
who go give power back to Anenih and igbinedion ? whatever the cost. mtcheew!
Thanks my man,I used to caution most them not to fall into the pit of Gabriel Igbinedion(lucky father)again because once bitten twice shy,the state roads and other infrastructures was terrible during his son regime and there was more than enough money than compare to this time.Any pdp candidate is subject to his control becos he is their godfather.
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by olajizz01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blessedward:
pls before u start talking about amaechi and fed govt..u should answer these
1.Which party controls Edo??
2.Which party controls the federation??
3.Which party are d security agencies answerable to??
4.Which party controls Rivers and Bayelsa?
5.What was d numerical advantages of d votes casted in d 2015 gen elections for Rivers,Bayelsa and Edo for all categories??
6.Which party is INEC answerable to??
7.Which party has d advantage over d funds to distribute before,during and after d elections in d state??
8.Is Amaechi Oshiomole??
9.Is POI Wike??
10.What is APC structure like in Edo when compared to Rivers and Bayelsa??
11.Is Edo Rivers..just to ask but a few.
Dude am strongly PDP from Auchi but we in Edo know wats up..sentiment aside,Only a miracle can save my loving party.Dats d bitter truthy..lets face d reality and stop deceiving ourselves.
Thanks bro,for telling them the gospel truth,i was suprised when i heard the number of votes that silver had in Bayelsa becos i didnt dream of it,a state where APC had no structure talkmore of Edo in which they have enough structure,most of these people u are seeing are just giving themselves false hope.
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by bashydemy1: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dcomrade:
Even Oshio-ole is using his own personal pic to compaign for Obaseki...that's to tell you how bad and unpopular the APC candidate popularly referred to as unripe Mango is grin grin grin
That's not new bro, Some PDP Candidates use Buhari pictures to campaign in 2015.
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by anethcharly(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
even d same fake pastor ize-iyamu is aware of his defect, that is why he praying for miracle, and also begging pmb to allow them rigg d election. i just dey watch them from the sky.

Mr satallite dish
Re: Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
did u know how much dis fake pastor dupe my family, anybody can allege, but efcc wil come after d fake pastor that dip his hand into our commonwealth,

I want you to observe your hypocrisy and be ashamed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Search: NNPC Going Back To Chad Basin In Full Force – GMD / Court Stops EFCC, Police, DSS, CCT From Probing Saraki / Don't Do Business In Your Home - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.