Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL (6129 Views)

Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos / Happy Eid Al-Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Salam aleikom oh brothers and sisters in Islam, cheesy, it brings me joy as i wish you all a happy celebration of today's eid, may Allah reward us completed with good for the just concluded Ramadan, i pray to Allah that we see more, but most importantly if we die we should be granted Al-jannatul Firdaus just as the prophet recommended, hope we get the full rewards for todays eid, most importantly Allah should always keep us to the straight path which we always ask for in our five daily prayers and I greet you just as the sahabas did to eachother in times of eid, Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (this worship) from us and from you), Amin.

HAPPY EID AL FITR, E SE JEJE OOOOO!!!!! Dont overfeed oooo........grin grin cheesy

Mightyraw(m), Ramwab94(m), TaiKuun(m), AllstarZ(m), mrquleak(m), haliruali(m), Arisheloaded(m), eherbal(m), WORDWORLD, DeathStroke007(m), Mrreed(m), mubarakopeyemi(m), IdisuleOurOwn(m), carinmom(f), haffaze777(m), Demmzy15(m), klickash077(m), sawsaw(m), mukina2, sissie, maclantunji, udatso, Aminat508, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Newnas, eitsei(m), gokay11(m), Khodry(m), demmyzenny(m) lagusta, contact17, sino, yahmohy27, Antina, Damjoy, gaffig, HaneefahRN, bursar, Topestbility, Teeminjin, mrolai, oladim001, dominique, Aareonakakanfo, And to All my brothers and sister out there in islam,

Assalamu Aleikom warahmatAllahi Wabarakatuhu.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 5:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Happy Eid el Fitr to you too.

May Allah SWT accept all our ibadahs done in Ramadan.

May we all witness a hitch free Eid.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM BRETHREN HERE ON NAIRALAND.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by barackodam: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Aameen

Barka Eid!!!

Eid Mubarak and may Allah accept your good deeds, prayers and fasting.May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and peace Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by nicedas(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Yes, yes, yes, olamide said it is not easy to dy chill with governor ambode, omo try chilling with prophet muhammad (SAW), their has been no religion like islam in term of holiness, cleanliness, kindliness, Godliness, even in acceptance and even in spirit, #IAmProudToBeAMUSLIM. Still cant express my level of enthusiasm but Allah know best

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by ummsulaym(f): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2016
One of the days when you wish the likes of foodtooth, juicetooth, meattooth have been designed already cheesy

Wa aleikumus salam warahamatullah wabarakatuhu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
ummsulaym:
One of the days when you wish the likes of foodtooth, juicetooth, meattooth have been designed already cheesy

Wa aleikom salam sis, so what's cooking? cheesy I'm hungry fa grin
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:
Aameen

Barka Eid!!!

I'm hungry ya Akh
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:
Happy Eid el Fitr to you too.

May Allah SWT accept all our ibadahs done in Ramadan.

May we all witness a hitch free Eid.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM BRETHREN HERE ON NAIRALAND.

I'm hungry oooo.....whats cooking?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by barackodam: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I'm hungry ya Akh

Haha haha, goan drink water tongue tongue tongue

I wished I'd bought date palm yesterday
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by barackodam: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
ummsulaym:

Haha, very true.... smiley
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

Haha haha, goan drink water tongue tongue tongue

I wished I'd bought date palm yesterday

Ahn ahn cry.....water is surplus na embarassed ...i need meat!! cheesy
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by barackodam: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ahn ahn cry.....water is surplus na embarassed ...i need meat!! cheesy

It's not Sunnah tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I'm sure you know wink

Wait till after prayers.

Then you can eat maalu sef smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

It's not Sunnah tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I'm sure you know wink

Wait till after prayers.

Then you can eat maalu sef smiley

Ya akh its sunnah oooo to eat before going out to pray on Eid al-Fitr and after the prayer on Eid al-Adha, with dates for eid al-fitr, but if you don't have dates anything goes(including meat tongue tongue) as far as it is halal, and you said you dont have dates, so na meat remain, ehn ehn i don catch you grin.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by barackodam: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ya akh its sunnah oooo to eat before going out to pray on Eid al-Fitr and after the prayer on Eid al-Adha, with dates for eid al-fitr, but if you don't have dates anything goes(including meat tongue tongue) as far as it is halal, and yoy said you dont have dates, so na meat remain, ehn ehn i don catch you grin.

Haha haha, yeah, very true smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
I think this should also be added

ETIQUETTES OF EID AL FITR

1.) Doing ghusl before going out to the prayer.

2.) Eating before going out to pray on Eid al-Fitr tongue (dont mind me i like food too much grin)

3.) Takbeer on the day of Eid, this is how it should go "Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar, Allaah akbar, wa Lillaah il-hamd"

4.) Offering congratulations

5.) Adorning oneself on the occasion of Eid.

6.) Going to the prayer by one route and returning by another.

7.) And Allaah knows best... smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by ellguapo: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Please anyone with info on what time they pray at national stadium surulere
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Wa aleikumus salam warahamatullah wabarakatuhu @ OP.

Eid Mubaraq.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Misterdhee1(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
"EID" Is An Event When We Share Our Joys And Happiness With Our Special Ones. So On This Happy Event How I Can Forget My Special Ones.
Accept My Hearteous Regards And Congrats To U And Ur All Family Members At Home.
I Wish That This EID Will Bring Prosperity And Unity For U And Ur Family And Also For The Whole Muslim Community In All Over The World.
Happy Eid

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by maclatunji: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
السلام عليكم ورحمة وبركاته عيد مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم أخوكم / شفيع زكريا Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh 'Eid Mubarak TaqabbalaLahu minna wa minkum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by siraj1402(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Taqabbalallahu minna wa minku to my lovely family and friends.May Allah accept all our 30days fast and answer all our du'a , count us among the few on the day of reckoning, count us among those that will witness the forthcoming Ramadan and take hardships away and bring ease to Nigeria and all other nations that Muslims are being oppressed. Preserve all our scholars striving day and night to revive the sunnah and make it easy for the ummah in practicing the sunnah,Amin. Eid Mubarak
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by geesilver(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Eid- il- mubarak

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Oladim001(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Taqabbalahu llahu minna wa minkum. May Allah accept our fasting from us as an act of worship and make it be an hujjah for us not against us in the day of judgement. Ameen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Specyano(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
alhamdulilalahi robil alamin...happy eid fitri
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by yhemsy62(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Alamdulillahi. Barka Eid l fitr to all muslim brothers and sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by luckman20(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2016
عيد المبرك إلى زملائي nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Abuklaw(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Alhamdulilah Robil Alamin. Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum.

I am using this medium to say shout out to neyoor, barackodam, ysadiq, Zeinymira, aminat508, Eeshfar779, maclatunji, Jarus, rilwayne, mukina2, newnas, carinmon, farmer4live, and the entire Muslim ummah on nairaland.

I invoke Allah to grant you all forgiveness as promised, enlighten your path and make your stay here in this globe beneficial one to all mankind.

Eid Mubarak.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Antina(f): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Salam aleikom oh brothers and sisters in Islam, cheesy, it brings me joy as i wish you all a happy celebration of today's eid, may Allah reward us completed with good for the just concluded Ramadan, i pray to Allah that we see more, but most importantly if we die we should be granted Al-jannatul Firdaus just as the prophet recommended, hope we get the full rewards for todays eid, most importantly Allah should always keep us to the straight path which we always ask for in our five daily prayers and I greet you just as the sahabas did to eachother in times of eid, Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (this worship) from us and from you), Amin.

HAPPY EID AL FITR, E SE JEJE OOOOO!!!!! Dont overfeed oooo........grin grin cheesy

Mightyraw(m), Ramwab94(m), TaiKuun(m), AllstarZ(m), mrquleak(m), haliruali(m), Arisheloaded(m), eherbal(m), WORDWORLD, DeathStroke007(m), Mrreed(m), mubarakopeyemi(m), IdisuleOurOwn(m), carinmom(f), haffaze777(m), Demmzy15(m), klickash077(m), sawsaw(m), mukina2, sissie, maclantunji, udatso, Aminat508, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Newnas, eitsei(m), gokay11(m), Khodry(m), demmyzenny(m) lagusta, contact17, sino, yahmohy27, Antina, Damjoy, gaffig, HaneefahRN, bursar, Topestbility, Teeminjin, mrolai, oladim001, dominique, Aareonakakanfo, And to All my brothers and sister out there in islam,

Assalamu Aleikom warahmatAllahi Wabarakatuhu.

Ameen. Wa'alaykum Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by swtdrms(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2016
ummsulaym:

Ummusulaym, I like this message of urs ooo. Can we have more of such pictures messages?

تقبّل اللّه منّا و منكم...عيدكم مبارك.
كلّ عام و أنتم بخير
كلّ عام و أنتم بالإسلام
كلّ عام أنتم بالإيمان
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Badtman(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2016
In islam, the punishment for suicide is hell fire. Those who commit suicide cannot be muslims. Muslims have hope in making heaven, not hell
, EID Mubarak to all my NL Muslim ummah
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I'm hungry oooo.....whats cooking?? cheesy

Don't worry its almost done,
only if you can eat sinasir and tuwon shinkafa, then you are welcome tongue
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:

Don't worry its almost done,
only if you can eat sinasir and tuwon shinkafa, then you are welcome tongue

Ahn ahn, dont you have amala and shokoyokoto cheesy if you dont have shoko efo riro will do tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Mubarack44(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Alhamdulillah for the successful completion of Ramadan 2016, may Allah keep us alive to witness Ramadan 2017 in health and wealth! Ameen.

Happy sallah to my Muslim nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Working As A Lawyer / Be A Good Person... / Peaceful Islamic Nation???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.