Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. (1310 Views)

I Will Drive 5k Daily Pageview To Your Blog / Top Strategies You Should Use For Massive Traffic Generation / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Good Day Friends.

I wrote 20 articles for an intending buyer,i did thorough research on them,many of the articles i wrote on didn't have quality supply on the demand of these information they include investment and business strategies and production processes.

The buyer says he isn't interested in running a blog anymore after going tis deep.
The articles are thoroughly researched and executed and if you buy these articles you will be surprised at the result and effect on your site's SEO as i'm sure you will rank top 5 results as my article content beats the competition ands down.

I'm willing to sell it cheap to make a reward for my input into writing them.

Please contact me to buy all 20...

I look forward to your offers
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by gidimasters(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:
Good Day Friends.

I wrote 20 articles for an intending buyer,i did thorough research on them,many of the articles i wrote on didn't have quality supply on the demand of these information they include investment and business strategies and production processes.

The buyer says he isn't interested in running a blog anymore after going tis deep.
The articles are thoroughly researched and executed and if you buy these articles you will be surprised at the result and effect on your site's SEO as i'm sure you will rank top 5 results as my article content beats the competition ands down.

what's the niche and how much
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
what's the niche and how much

Bro i expected your contact all thru yesterday,my mobile is on my profil page

Let's talk in private,i feel we both hav biz to do.

I wrote on :

Yoghurt Production

Making millions from yam Production

Cucmber and Watermelon farming

i write many articles like this

My tmato farming is superb,it is more than an article it is a research
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by gidimasters(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

Bro i expected your contact all thru yesterday,my mobile is on my profil page

Let's talk in private,i feel we both hav biz to do.

I wrote on :

Yoghurt Production

Making millions from yam Production

Cucmber and Watermelon farming

i write many articles like this

My tmato farming is superb,it is more than an article it is a research
oops, i need tech articles...

concerning you expected my contact yestidae, i don't think we have any deal b4
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
i can write on tech,i'm super tech inclined

all i need is articles and keywords if available and the number of words per article and we start

we haven't done deals b4,i mean to say i feel we will have good deals with each other
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by gidimasters(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:
i can write on tech,i'm super tech inclined

all i need is articles and keywords if available and the number of words per article and we start

we haven't done deals b4,i mean to say i feel we will have good deals with each other
i need two 1000 words articles on tech. here is my blog http://gidimasters.com.ng
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Do they come with pictures? Please state your price range here. Don't ask me to contact you if you don't want to do an open negotiation
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
i need two 1000 words articles on tech. here is my blog http://gidimasters.com.ng

i contacted you,check and reply.Thanks
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by gidimasters(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

i contacted you,check and reply.Thanks
done
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Bids are still welcomed for 20 thoroughly researched and written articles on business,investment and production processes on how to make wealth.

Feel free to make an inquiry today !
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by gidimasters(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:
Bids are still welcomed for 20 thoroughly researched and written articles on business,investment and production processes on how to make wealth.

Feel free to make an inquiry today !
reply my message
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
reply my message

but i sent yu a reply over 5mins now
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by gidimasters(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

but i sent yu a reply over 5mins now
i didnt get any reply... lets chat via mail : gidimasters@gmail.com or facebook http://facebook.com/okikiola.irenitemi
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
i didnt get any reply... lets chat via mail : gidimasters@gmail.com or facebook http://facebook.com/okikiola.irenitemi

Check bro,i just sent u a m*il
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm selling each 750 - 1000 words article for just 750naira.. very fair bargain for quality service.Hurry up and make inquiry today
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Good Day Friends.

Topics includes :

Tomato farming

Cucumber farming

Yoghurt production

Soap production

etc

Feel free to contact me today let's have a discussion
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Waiting for your pms
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Good Day Friends.

Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by krystal101(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:
Good Day Friends.

Hi,
I own and run a blog, but as a family person I've not had time to write.
My blog about reviews of companies, products and services. Can you write based on the information I just sent? If yes, what are your terms?
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2016
krystal101:

Hi,
I own and run a blog, but as a family person I've not had time to write.
My blog about reviews of companies, products and services. Can you write based on the information I just sent? If yes, what are your terms?

I can write compelling articles that will make readers open their wallet and make a purchase after reading.

I only need you to get me the titles yourself.Too many clients are asking me to get the titles and do the writing and i don't want to do this anymore.Get me as much titles you want articles written on for a month i will write and save them and as much as you need per time will be delivered to you.

Pls check my signature sho*t me a m*ail lets discuss.
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by krystal101(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

I can write compelling articles that will make readers open their wallet and make a purchase after reading.

I only need you to get me the titles yourself.Too many clients are asking me to get the titles and do the writing and i don't want to do this anymore.Get me as much titles you want articles written on for a month i will write and save them and as much as you need per time will be delivered to you.

Pls check my signature sho*t me a m*ail lets discuss.

Okay. .. I will
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
still selling articles just a few remaining.contact me today
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Grow your blog's SEO ranking today with quality articles that beats the competition handsdown.

Contact me today.
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by iproject(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
I had tried reaching you but number not available
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
iproject:
I had tried reaching you but number not available

@iproject the netwrok thesedays is sumthin else,pls try again otherwise sh*t me a mail.

Thanks..
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by iproject(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Puresolutions:

@iproject the netwrok thesedays is sumthin else,pls try again otherwise sh*t me a mail.

Thanks..

Just sent you a mail. Reply Asap
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2016
iproject:

Just sent you a mail. Reply Asap

Yess Boss !
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello.

Do you need the services of a professional article writer for your blogs and SEO friendly write ups ?

Look no further,i can conduct keyword research suitable for your niche,write on it and deliver within a short time frame.

Is your website ranking low and you need content to increase your rankings? Then hire me. I am a professional content writer.I have mastered the art of writing and will craft write ups with unique content in unique writing style that appeals to your audience.

I can write and deliver between 50 - 100 articles weekly !

The write ups will be plagiarism free and of course grammatically correct. My services include:-

1. Write ups that provokes thought stimulation driving the reader to want to read more.

2. Creative write ups that are free of grammatical errors and repititious thought pattern.

3. I can write on a wide range of subjects.

4. I can write up interesting e-books and newsletter

I also offer long term services for those who require the services of a professional writer for as long as they want.

Contact me today .
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016

Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Good Day Friends.

Look no further for articles with unique contents
Re: Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. by Puresolutions: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... / Sell your Payoneer $$... €€€€. Pounds, Dollar And Euro / Dis New Blog Is For Sale Www.24sportarena.com Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.