Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

True Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Or Not? (481 Views)

Lekki Toll Fair Increased? True Or False / Python Vomits Diamond ..true Or False? / True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Or Not? by Tonia500(f): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalanders,please my hubby came across a topic yesterday on about a nigerian man that was stoned to death by his togolese pregnant bae and inlaws because they had a misunderstanding so i decided to check it and so sad at the comments i saw there,am a togolese and it's a bad name to our country.
I expected the news to go viral but i have'nt seen it anywhere not even on nairaland here...my husband even joked that they said all nigerian married to togolese ladies should send thier wives away...please how true is the news mods help
cc:lalasticlala
Re: True Or Not? by MANGAM(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: True Or Not? by Tonia500(f): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
MANGAM:
It was on NL fp yesterday. https://www.nairaland.com/3206771/nigerian-man-stoned-death-togo
Thanks now i see how some are bent on destroying the name of a nation,what was she thinking?could'nt she have married a togolese man and kill him? instead she did that to a foriegner.

(1) (Reply)

When Babies Becomes Curses / AGF Engages 18 Firms To Audit Parastatals, Agencies. / Laws Of Lagos State Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.