Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands (1060 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Part 2 Of Wedding Party Is Loading / Into The Badlands Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands by Samajo(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm looking for the season 2 of this movies but I cn't find it. Can somebody help me pls?

1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2016
I love this series. It contains a lot of action, though the dialogues weren't that juicy but alteast it was okay for an action genre. My best characters has to be Sunny and the knife-flipping Widow. Need to see more of their stunts.

I think season 2 is slated for release by AMC next year after the masses mounted pressure on the producers for the continuation of the series on facebook.

I hope it comes with a bang.

Seems I'm not the only one who couldn't get enough of this show.
Re: Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands by osymerga(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Season 2 is still under production...Will start airing as from next year...
Re: Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands by fF01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
sorry! till next year.
Re: Please Where Can I Find Season 2 Of Into The Badlands by RatedStar: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2016
By now, as a person that watches seasonal movies, after watching a particular season and cant find the nxt season, you should knw its nt out yet o better still read abt to the show and knw wats up

(1) (Reply)

Wanted For Purchase: ONOME 1 & 2 (Another Love) / How To Download Wonder Woman, Despicable Me, And Transformer For FREE / Vote Your Favorite Contestant Into The House - Starzz Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.