Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:35 PM

FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass (5980 Views)

PES 2017 PC Cracked Version Is Out / Official:pes 2017 Download Demo And Release Date Announced. / Where Can I Get Working Fifa 16 For Hotnote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Hello guys,

Check this link below out to install FIFA 16 on your PC:

https://m.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4gfcir/fifa_16_cracked_by_turk_dm/

Currently running it on my PC with moddingway patch

Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by ArcFresky(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Good for you.

In between, i got games...
Gta v
Hitman sniper
A lot of other new ones...
Hit me up
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
ArcFresky:
Good for you.

In between, i got games... Gta v Hitman sniper A lot of other new ones... Hit me up
Cool, I got GTA V also... haven't finished it tho
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by derogba88: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
system spec
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3050@ 1.60GHZ
Ram: 4gb
System type: 64bit
Chip type: intel (R) HD graphics
Total Available graphics memory: 1876mb
Dedicated video memory : 160mb
System video memory: 0mb
Shared system memory: 1716mb
Can dis spec play pes 15 and pes 2016
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
derogba88:
system spec Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3050@ 1.60GHZ Ram: 4gb System type: 64bit Chip type: intel (R) HD graphics Total Available graphics memory: 1876mb Dedicated video memory : 160mb System video memory: 0mb Shared system memory: 1716mb Can dis spec play pes 15 and pes 2016

It would play, but you'll experience lag.
You also need to install a patch for it to run.
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by derogba88: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls I need d link to get d patch
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2016
derogba88:
Pls I need d link to get d patch

http://www.moddingway.com/news/6416.html
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by derogba88: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks guy
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by chrislong(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
i use an hp envy 17 core i5. will this play smoothly and will i need a patch? thanks
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
chrislong:
i use an hp envy 17 core i5. will this play smoothly and will i need a patch? thanks

You'll need to give more information on your PC specs. What's the graphics memory? Go to display settings > advance display settings > display adapter properties. Let me know what the details are.
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by DrTony1(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2016
yungpalizawa:
Hello guys,

Very good job @yungpalizawa.
Other people need to emulate your kind & honest nature.
Recently joined the family of PC gamers with
Core i7(2nd generation) 2GHz, 8GB Ram & 1GB dedicated graphics AMD Radeon 6700M Series. I hope the fifa 16 plays on it smoothly chief?
Yet to try out the link you listed man but please stay tuned on the thread for further clarifications.
How many GB is it in all... Which network data plan did u use to download.
Also can you please help with downloads of Assassin's creed black sail, GTA V, Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Unity, Black ops
Thanks alot in advance for your anticipated help
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
DrTony1:

Very good job @yungpalizawa.
Other people need to emulate your kind & honest nature.
Recently joined the family of PC gamers with
Core i7(2nd generation) 2GHz, 8GB Ram & 1GB dedicated graphics AMD Radeon 6700M Series. I hope the fifa 16 plays on it smoothly chief?
Yet to try out the link you listed man but please stay tuned on the thread for further clarifications.
How many GB is it in all... Which network data plan did u use to download.
Also can you please help with downloads of Assassin's creed black sail, GTA V, Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Unity, Black ops
Thanks alot in advance for your anticipated help

Hello DrTony,

FIFA would would on your PC smoothly when set on low/medium settings because of the 1GB dedicated graphics.

The demo and full game is about 17gb, if you include the patch, it's about 45gb. I use Spectranet to download, they allow unlimited downloads from 1am-7am everyday on their 10k-20gb plan.

I have GTA V and Black OPs III, not sure when I'd get the Assassin's Creed because I'm not a fan of that game.
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by chrislong(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
yungpalizawa:

You'll need to give more information on your PC specs. What's the graphics memory? Go to display settings > advance display settings > display adapter properties. Let me know what the details are.

thanks for the repl;y, i am not sure it has a graphics card installed and i couldnt find the graphics memory. i use windows 8.1

can a graphics card be installed?
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
chrislong:

thanks for the repl;y, i am not sure it has a graphics card installed and i couldnt find the graphics memory. i use windows 8.1

can a graphics card be installed?

Graphics card cannot be installed on laptops, they embedded with the motherboard.

You can play FIFA 14 on your PC, and install the patch for it. You'd get all the current jersey's and transfer.

Here's the link for the patch

http://www.moddingway.com/news/6361.html
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by chrislong(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
yungpalizawa:

Graphics card cannot be installed on laptops, they embedded with the motherboard.

You can play FIFA 14 on your PC, and install the patch for it. You'd get all the current jersey's and transfer.

Here's the link for the patch

http://www.moddingway.com/news/6361.html

i prophesy blessings into your life mehn. will the patch be constantly updated
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
chrislong:

i prophesy blessings into your life mehn. will the patch be constantly updated

Amen.... The updates have been coming out since 2013 for FIFA 14, I guess it will continue till 2016/2017/season cos most folks still play FIFA 14 till date.

Just follow the thread on the link I sent earlier or buzz me for updates.
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by Equado(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anybody in warri where I can get the FIFA 16 file?
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by israel2563(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
yungpalizawa:
Hello guys,

what's the model of your hp laptop? And can it run GTA V?
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
israel2563:
what's the model of your hp laptop? And can it run GTA V?

HP Pavilion 15-p002nia. It runs GTA V smoothly without lag
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by israel2563(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
yungpalizawa:

HP Pavilion 15-p002nia. It runs GTA V smoothly without lag
Nice...how much can i get the laptop? Really need a laptop that will play it without lagging
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by yungpalizawa(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2016
israel2563:
Nice...how much can i get the laptop? Really need a laptop that will play it without lagging

It was 120k last year, it should be between 120-150k because of the dollar now.
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by Equado(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Need any fellow within the city of warri who has fifa16, have got so me pretty bad ass game myself
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by Equado(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Need any fellow within the city of warri who has fifa16, have got so me pretty bad ass games myself
Re: FIFA 16 For PC Cracked Via Demo Bypass by Quote69: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Latest collection of android apps and games on Pro Apps Store. Here you can casual, action, adventure, roll playing and social apps and internet apps and live wallpaper pro and paid official apps . Just visit
https://proappsstore..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads / Pes Mastery / Thread For Scrabble And Chess Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.