Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." (739 Views)

Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." by AngryNigerian(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Could this be the new Presidential Anthem, as composed by Mr. Buhari

1st October, 2015 in his Independence Day speech, he said: "I know what Nigerians are going through and I feel your pain".

December 25th. Christmas Day, his message was "I know what Nigerians are going through and I feel your pain"

...& in his New Year message (Jan 1st), he said something related to that!
Now, when there was increase in Electricity tariff, he said the same thing!

By May 11th, fuel price was increased. As usual, he said it. In fact, twice he said it & twice, he increased our burden!

Last week in Daura, he said, "I know what Nigerians are going through, and I feel your pain".

Today in his sallah message, the same infamous comment: "I know what Nigerians are going through and I feel your pain". Maybe we should be expecting a hike in something else!

...or what do you think
Re: The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." by CAPSLOCKED: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2016

FUNNY BUT WE ALL HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH THIS GUY..... THINGS "MIGHT" GET BETTER. I'M NOT SURE HE'S IDLE, SLEEPING IN OFFICE.

RANTING AND CURSING IS NOT THE BEST WAY OUT.

1 Like

Re: The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." by Peteru64(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Am not sure he does because if he understands he will find something to do 2 reduce dis inflation troubling evrybdy... I jxt got 2 know a spag is 200 kilode...
Re: The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." by AngryNigerian(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

FUNNY BUT WE ALL HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH THIS GUY..... THINGS "MIGHT" GET BETTER. I'M NOT SURE HE'S IDLE, SLEEPING IN OFFICE.

RANTING AND CURSING IS NOT THE BEST WAY OUT.

Hmmm...no-one is ranting or cursing anybody anywhere! Public figures like a president must weigh the pulse of the moment & so many other things before talking! Presidents elsewhere employ a league of media gurus to do assays for them b4 going in front of the mic!
Re: The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." by dadebayo1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Peteru64:
Am not sure he does because if he understands he will find something to do 2 reduce dis inflation troubling evrybdy... I jxt got 2 know a spag is 200 kilode...

Change... grin that's true sir. Spag is under the anointing of the change mantra grin even my favourite slice bread is not left out..
Re: The New Presidential Signature Tune: "I Know What Nigerians Are Going Through.." by ajokeade920: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sai baba #signature tune# be like :
To copy this tune, press...........

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Bording His Official Plane Back To Abuja / Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. / ChannelsTV Interview: Defending The Indefensible - Rotimi Fasakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.