Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Stop Hanging Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Hanging Whatsapp (507 Views)

My Phone Is Hanging! / How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... / My New Infinix Hot Note Is Hanging Guys...help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hanging Whatsapp by Sunity08(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where Your Whatsapp Is Alway Hanging, There Are Step You Need To Take That May Be Causing It.... Two Steps:

(1) Go To Your Memory Card Or Phone Memory, ENTER Your Image,Music,Video Folder, You Will See WHATSAPP Image,Music,Video As The Issue Maybe, Enter The Whatsapp Folder, Delete Or Move All The Files You Find In The Folder To Your Memory IMage,Music,Video Not Whatsapp Image,Music,Video, Just Put It In The Memory.

(2) Second Step Is To Go To Your Whatsapp Settings, There You Will See WHATSAPP History, Click To CLEAR ALL History Which Will Clean All Your Previous Chat Before BUT Your Contact Will Remain Intact.
Doing This Reduce Or Free The Memory That Is Consume By Whatsapp Media Thereby Stopping Your Whatsapp From Hanging And You Can Continue With Your Chatting. Its Advisable To CLEAR Your Chat History Every Month Depending On How Active You Are On Whatsapp Application. Leave A Comment If The Information Have Being Helpful To You Or Your Friend. I'm Sunday Osighwe

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? / Honor 8 Announced With Dual Camera, Kirin 950 Soc, 4GB RAM / Spectranet Mifi Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.