Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

F U C K NAIRALAND - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / F U C K NAIRALAND (5019 Views)

A Thermometer Just Broke At -62°C(-80°F) In The World’s Coldest Village / I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? / F-1 Visa Application. Please I Need Assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
You FUCKING heard me
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by nifemi25(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Will like to book this space to share my own experience when am also in France but currently in Lagos Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by dauntless15(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oya leggo

1 Like

Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by SkinnyDude(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
hope you are watching this euro2016 live?
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by krak101(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
fwwins:
I am a legal migrant living and working in France on a life contract (CDI). I have lived here for five years plus and been legal for four years.

I have had some good and not so good experiences while here that I would like to share but I'd like to know if we have Nairalanders who lives in France also that would want to share their stories for our people back home or other countries that which to come to France to learn from.

Feel free to ask me "any" question(s) concerning France
"Lets go"
Save us the trouble, mention your experiences. Take it #koboko
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Mille: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'll be starting my MSc by September.

With France high Unemployment rate, on a scale of 10, what would you rate my chance of securing a job after study in the Food/Agriculture sector within six months.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=Mille post=47268010]I'll be starting my MSc by September.

With France high Unemployment rate, on a scale of 10, what would you rate my chance of securing a job after study in the Food/Agriculture sector within six months
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
SkinnyDude:
hope you are watching this euro2016 live?

No! No chance.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Mille: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
fwwins:

Food/Agriculture is one of the easiest sectors to get a job in France.

Where will you do your MSc program?

A Grand ecole in Lyon
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
fwwins:
I am a legal migrant living and working in France on a life contract (CDI). I have lived here for five years plus and been legal for four years.

I have had some good and not so good experiences while here that I would like to share but I'd like to know if we have Nairalanders who lives in France also that would want to share their stories for our people back home or other countries that which to come to France to learn from.

"Lets go"
Did you join the french foreign legion?
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mille:

A Grand ecole in Lyon

Great!!!!
I lived in Lyon till 2 years ago.
Don't worry till you come
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Ugosample(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by claremont(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
What's this ''life contract (CDI)''?
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Sirmuel1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is it very easy to migrate from Nigeria?
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Is it very easy to migrate from Nigeria?
If you join the french foreign legion, you can get their passport within 5 years.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Sirmuel1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
tensazangetsu:

If you join the french foreign legion, you can get their passport within 5 years.

Okay, thank You!
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Mykelpato(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Space booked.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 2:57am On Jul 07, 2016
claremont:
What's this ''life contract (CDI)''?
Full-time permanent contact - CDI (Contrat à durée indéterminée):
This contract does not have a fixed term of employment. There is usually a 3-month trial period at the start of the employment. Either party can elect to terminate a contract. This kind of contract provides very stable employment as it quite complicated and expensive to fire people.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by BOKO52(m): 3:12am On Jul 07, 2016
like how much can someone think of, if he or she want to migrate to france?
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Johnrake69: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2016
fwwins:

"Lets go"

Boss, will really like to know more about life in France. A friend of mine is processing a 10years work permit to France through an agency. Now, am interested but, sametime am abit skeptical about the chances of being granted such a permit. What's the kinda of job one can get with a Nigerian degree?
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by ogatboy(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2016
fwwins:

"Lets go"
I sent you a pm
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
ogatboy:

I sent you a pm

Ok and I have replied you
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Johnrake69:

Boss, will really like to know more about life in France. A friend of mine is processing a 10years work permit to France through an agency. Now, am interested but, sametime am abit skeptical about the chances of being granted such a permit. What's the kinda of job one can get with a Nigerian degree?

Like in France is okay. Be ready to adapt and be hard working.

permanent residence permits for up to 10 years. If you are joining a family member in France
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
What are your experiences nah! What pros and cons have you encountered along the way of the five years you've been living there undecided and why are you responding like you are in a POW camp or something! No offence bruh!

Pls share your story of how u got there!
fwwins:

10 years residence permits is possible in some cases. I have to find out.
You can't work with a Nigerian degree in France
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
What are your experiences nah! What pros and cons have you encountered along the way of the five years you've been living there undecided and why are you responding like you are in a POW camp or something! No offence bruh!

I am sorry but I won't share my story till I get enough response.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Johnrake69: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
fwwins:

10 years residence permits is possible in some cases. I have to find out.
You can't work with a Nigerian degree in France

Wow... Thank you for the response.
What kind of menial jobs can one get and the wage? Also the rate of tax
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:

POW camp?
To God be the glory we aren't there brov
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by fwwins(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Johnrake69:

Wow... Thank you for the response.
What kind of menial jobs can one get and the wage? Also the rate of tax

There are a lot like working in a restaurant, construction, farm and security etc.
Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Bro! I want to leave this hellhole and migrate to an European nation! From all indications it will be France! How do I go about this?
fwwins:

Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Johnrake69: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
fwwins:

There are a lot like working in a restaurant, construction, farm and security etc.

Thank you.
What about the wage rate and tax rate?

1 Like

Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Bruv! This remark is pointless! What will it take you to just share this thing, it's not as if you dey chop d response! We've been waiting on you, since 4days ago bruv!
fwwins:

2 Likes

Re: F U C K NAIRALAND by princehood5(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2016
@fwwins cn i one get a better job after obtaining a Msc over der

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In Albania / .. / Urgent Dilemma: British Army Job, Or Phd Scholarship To Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.