Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) (24311 Views)

Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Houseboy Poisons Naval Officer And Kills His Girlfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Islie: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
A 12 year old houseboy, identified simply as Peter, has been blinded by his ‘madam’ at the Ikeja area of Lagos State. It was gathered that residents, who could no longer stand the violence meted out on the boy by his ‘madam,’ decided to raise the alarm. The latest cruelty meted out on Peter, leading to injuring in his eyes, was said to be over improper washing of kettle.

The yet to be identified woman resides at No. 14 b, Olu Akerele Street, Balogun Bus Stop off Awolowo Way, Ikeja. According to neighbours, how Peter, a Togolese, was employed by the woman was not clear.

What is clear, however, is that Peter was always being subjected to constant beating. A resident, who gave her name simply as Tayo, said: “We feared the unexpected with the manner the woman used to beat the boy. He has a deep sore on his leg. When I asked him about it, he said it was from burnt from fire. He said the swollen eye was caused by beating from his madam for not washing a kettle properly.“ He has been subjected to violence for a long time. You know everybody used to mind his or her business in the compound.

When I saw the boy last, he was looking sickly. Hence I decided to seek help from the appropriate agency.” Another resident, who pleaded anonymity, said the woman was well known for being violent. He said everyone on the street used to keep the woman at arm’s length . He added: “If the boy comes to watch television with them in the parlor, he would be beaten.

On school days, you will see the boy leaving home around 9.30a.m . This is an ideal case of child abuse and child labour. We need the intervention of child protection network in his case.”

When our correspondent visited the compound to seek the woman’s response, the gate was not opened after repeated knocking. The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Dolapo Badmos, was yet to respond to a text message sent to her mobile line on the issue at press time.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-beats-blinds-12-year-old-houseboy/

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by DanceVille: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
This woman is a Brute.

Some women are just too heartless treating their maids.I'm very sure that madam, she's gonna be pampering her own children.

Wasn't it a woman that pour hot water on a boy? Wasn't it a woman that cut the joystick of a boy? Why?

This is an act of injustice and excessive usage of freedoom in treating maids the way they want.

This woman must be prosecuted and jailed for this wickedness..

Buh that doesn't stop the boy from getting to where God destined him to be in life..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by barackodam: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's this kinda stories that make me sick. cry cry cry cry

I really feel for the poor boy. I can't even imagine how some people are heartless.

Damn. It's disheartening

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by donmula: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is heart-wrenching. She should be jailed for life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Twaci(f): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
God! Sometimes I don't blame these "madams", its the children's parents I blame sad

No matter the level of suffering I see myself in tomorrow, I have sworn to never let my child grow up with another person...talk more of a stranger.

My heart goes out to Peter and kids like him that suffers same sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Indeed, Things are happening!!!
“If the boy comes to watch
television with them in the parlor, he would be
beaten" What kind of rubbish is this undecided

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all
things, and desperately wicked!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Laveda(f): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
cry

This is pure wickedness that shouldn't be justified! cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by gqboyy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
chai
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by ijustdey: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
wickedness resides in this woman
something you never wished to be done on your kids.... why do it to other kids
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
some women are just evil undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by magicminister: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
You see, in all honesty i do not really blame the madam. I mean, she deserves to be punished but the majority of the blame rests on the boy's parents.
I blame the parents of the boy for selling their son into slavery. No matter how poor you are, you should never give away your child. Make una soak that garri together and go hungry together.

I am really tired of reading cases like this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by njuwo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
So sad. What is this country turning into sef??
You Will Laugh Out Loud After Watching This Video. See It Here http://www.njuwo.com/2016/07/very-funny-video-who-are-you-njuwo.html
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by harrysjones(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
end time madam.. wink wink grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by kenzysmith: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
That woman deserve to be rape
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Kherry: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Devil incarnate
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Evil things

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Flickzvill(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Now its a woman that's doing this o nd am just seeing few comments, if its a man dat did this same tin to a woman u will see over 1000 comments.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
LORD JESUS SHOW YOUR MERCY UPON YOUR SON
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by omoijesa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
What a monster being...u will equally meet ur own in the bearest minimum of time.Mad soul
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Nellybank(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
God please dont forget to purnish does who are involved in maltreating little children... Expecially this foolish woman. Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by joshu75(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
oh my God..what the hell was she thinking
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by banmee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Indeed, Things are happening!!!
“If the boy comes to watch
television with them in the parlor, he would be
beaten" What kind of rubbish is this undecided

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all
things, and desperately wicked!!

Your post is strange considering the fact that Nigerians love beating children as a way of correcting behavior. Plus, you are quoting the bible which also says to "spare the rod, and spoil the child". Brute force signifies poor problem solving skills. This is another reason why Nigerians are extremely violent people. Everything is always solved by use of force. These are the same people who murder suspects at a whim. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by sarutobie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
...and thus another chain reaction in domestic violence has been set off...when this boy grows up with hate and loathing in his heart, let it be known that it all started from the wickedness of this woman...this is domestic violence in it's unadulterated form...a boy that can't fight back..a little boy! you think most of these wife beaters came from mars?? They came from dysfunctional and wicked background like this...Never touch a woman no matter what? Does this despicable being qualify as a woman? I dey vex for this kyn news..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Rastamann: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
A Jazebel will always be a Jazebel!

Women causing havoc since Adam A.D.!
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by kbaba77: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na WA o
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by skywalker001(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
End time woman grin
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Goddygee(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Research as it that the Devil originated frm Nigeria
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by steadyguy101: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
most women are like this one.
just look around your area and you will see them.
we should stop keeping quiet OR minding our business.
we should start saving these children's lives.
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by skywalker001(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Flickzvill:
Now its a woman that's doing this o nd am just seeing few comments, if its a man dat did this same tin to a woman u will see over 1000 comments.
Exactly my brother...

Pls am gonna luv to add you to a group on watsapp cuz am gonna need your support for an upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks in anticipation my dear brother

1 Like

Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by NAVYdogg: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Most times I keep wondering why our black women are so heartless, most especially naija women to there house helpers.
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by 0955eb027(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
In the end, when judgement is being passed, Devil go tanda for one side dey look Man as dem go dey put lies untop hin head. The heart of Man is indeed Wicked.
Re: Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo) by Owliver(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
banmee:

Your post is strange considering the fact that Nigerians love beating children as a way of correcting behavior. Plus, you are quoting the bible which also says to "spare the rod, and spoil the child". Brute force signifies poor problem solving skills. This is another reason why Nigerians are extremely violent people. Everything is always solved by use of force. These are the same people who murder suspects at a whim. Smh.
though i dont support this kind of force but sometimes force is needed.

without force you cant run a country(humans)

without force you cant know conflict and without conflict there is no peace.

isreal uses force to remain alive

Nigerian Army uses force to keep us safe

War(force) is legal remember?

humans sometimes need physical pains to get motivation to do the right thing.

fight(force) is always the last option to settle a dispute.

so my dear, use of force is not bad dont ake everything the west tells you. wonder why their children are spoilt? too much pampering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old / Samuel Owoleye, Ex-Union Bank Manager Jailed For 19 Years For N27 Million Fraud / Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.