Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed (11304 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
king4afric:
Thanks Broda for this wonderful info on importation Biz, like Sum said please can you tell us the company handling the payment and logistic as there is a lot of scammers in Alibaba so I will not advice anyone to make online payment transfer .
I will also like to know the company in China and contact person and if possible sample of your recent item .thanks

Pls send to my mail kingonuigbo@gmail.com

Okay concerning this. Here, have been using them for payments/shipments. they are good at what they do..
www.stpatricksintllog.com

Part2 updates coming up..

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by neihzar(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
This thread is making real sense
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Part 2

CPA.

Yeah I am an active CPA marketer. I mean I make money online from CPA(promoting CPA offers) even right before the period I had an accident.
For those who don't know what CPA means it simply stands for Cost Per Action. It is a form of affiliate marketing that deals in the promotion of offers that requires some sort of particular action from a targeted audience you'd be promoting to. Each time that action is completed you get paid. The more actions completed the more money you make.
Each offer has its precise/specific action to be completed for before u get paid. The actions could range from email submits,completing a survey,downloading an app, signing up to site,confirming subscription to a program(pin submits), trying a product(trials) etc.

For extensive understanding of how CPA works and how to make money from it you can visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

Now the issue of me making money from CPA on the sick bed is not main point of what I want to share here. Because It was very evident that I was definitely gonna make money from the campaigns I had running before I had accident. From my trackings some earnings were coming from my paid adverts while some from free traffic I had use to promote offers. But the issue is I couldn't follow up on anything that concerns CPA in that period of treatment. It was like a break. I could only log into my CPA accounts and check earnings,discuss a few things with my account manger, request for payout and then close up.
It happened like this until May(by then all my ad campaigns had elapsed) when I invented a new fresh new method I used to promote campaigns.
When my advert campaigns elapsed I purposely suspended every form of renewal and setting up another campaigns and suspended activity on CPA due to my health. Perhaps till when am fully recovered.
But after some deep analysis of a particular method that came to mind I decided to test things out.(testing because I have never tried this method before).
Ofcourse it was a new adventure and the method proved to be effective. The method is not just good it's evil. When I say evil I don't mean in the sense of bad I mean to say it's badass. Whichever way you to choose to understand that.
In CPA(affiliate marketing) it's all about the traffic. It's all about Which ever way you can get the targeted audience in real time to take action on the offer you promoting. I was able to think deep and discover a new method of promotion which I use to promote two offers while in the sick bed. It is my experience in doing this I will be sharing with you, how I did it,what the method is about,steps I took and all that. Take note that all am sharing with you is how I was making money in the period of when I was sick from actions I took in that period of ailment. And everything I was doing was with my phone.

Now let's see how I was making from CPA.

First I registered for a new CPA account on the CPA network which I evaluated to be the best for the style/type of offers I will be promoting using my method. The networks is CPAgrip.

Now in CPA there is what is known as Content lockers and Link lockers.
These are actually conversion optimising tools for generating leads.

Content lockers- this is simply a feature whereby you lock a content such as video,ebook,text,etc and for somebody/people to access the content they have to unlock the content. So it is in the complete process of unlocking the content that you make money. How? To unlock the content the person will be asked to complete an offer and once the offer is completed they will have access to the content. And because the person need that content you have to offer he/she will definitely complete the offer. So as the visitor completes the offer to get access to the content you get paid! The more visitors you send to the locked content the more money you make as each of them complete the offer to get access to the content.
Link lockers_ same thing as explained above applies to link lockers. Only that in this case it is a link you locked instead of content. What link am I talking about here? The usual link you know. Url address of websites. Let's say there is an important information on your blog,or on a site or you uploaded something worthy to a particular audience/niche on a file sharing site like zippyshare,dropbox etc you can lock the link to that info/file on the site/page or blog using the link locker tools on your CPA network and promote it to the right audience who you think will want it. They will click on your affiliate link to access the info but they will be asked to complete an offer first so they can unlock the link. Now they'did complete the offer to access the link and once they do you get paid.
That's how stuff works. Very simple. That what was I was gonna exploit with my new found method.

Now after completing registration on CPAgrip I log into my account and checked on their content locker tools. They were just perfect.
Using my method I prefer the link locker tool. So that was what I use.
I created a link locker locking the link to a content I uploaded to a file sharing site. After creating the locker I got my affiliate link and now it was time to promote.
What was the content I locked? How did I promote!

My New Discovered Traffic Method-

It is true that sex sells. And I mean sex not just as a verb but as a noun too. Verb in the sense of having the act and noun in the sense of gender.
When we talk of gender where am I aiming at?
Which gender attracts the most? Which gender appeals and Gets more attention all of the time. Got it right feminine. I was going to use the power I could flaunt with when I pose to be of a hot, beautiful, commanding,chatty,naughty,brilliant chick(girl) online.

Now what I did was open a new skype account as a female. Had a very sexy picture as dp and all the details and flare that will give my profile a complete female look.
Next was to get friends/followers.
Male friends precisely(they will pleasingly do my biddings as a girl).

Getting male followership online is damn easy. As a matter of fact you can control the guys to come your way. From my experience with using this method I couldn't help but gasp on how the real female folks manage the male audience online. The followerbase is just too much. 200 requests in a single day.
I also got to laugh at funny jibes guys use to chat up ladies. But well that was not what I was after the primary motive is to make money.

"My plan was to chat with the guys(posing as a female) and get them having what they want by doing what I WANT or get them doing what I want because I want them to"(using that female power)

Most of those guys you see online are sex starve guys looking for who to devour,some are those sincerely looking for partnership/relationship while others are just trolls. I got tons of requests from all these categories of guys.

To publicise myself and get followers I went to POF(plentyoffish dot com an international free dating site) and registered an account as a female and even before I uploaded picture I was already getting requests. I replied to those requests and told them to reach me on skype as am not very active on POF.
I also posted on 4chan.(4chan dot org).
This site is just too powerful. The traffic here is overwhelming. It is a picture based forum with topics on all categories and with visitors from all parts of the world accessing the site. You don't need to register before you post or create a thread...
I just went to the "cams/meetup" section and posted my skype ID on the skype meetup thread. (there are various meetups thread on the site)
Just in some hours of posting my ID in both sites the requests began flooding my skype. I got about 100 requests in less than 6 hrs and before the day could run-out I had gotten like 250 followers from both POF and 4chan. I was very overwhelmed my method was working.
I had to suspend further promotion of my ID to handle the follower/friends I had already because the requests were getting too much( though the requests continue coming even up till about a week)..

Now it was time to make money. For all the about 400 friends I had I saw all of them as potential leads(money). Therefore depending on the country they will access my link from and complete the offer the pay I will make per lead differs. It ranges from. $1- $3. This means my 400 friends I already had stamped a potential of me making $400 to $1200 if I play my cards well. Alright let's see.

So what were the type of content I locked?
First I uploaded the soft copy of an educational book(pdf on philosophy. it could just be any book) to a file sharing site(box). For any stuff you upload to a file sharing site you will be given a personal link. Anybody too can use that link to access that stuff you uploaded. I went to my CPAgrip account and created a linklocker for that link(locked the link).

Then again for another offer, Second thing I locked was access to about 50 nude pictures which I got online using dropbox.
After setting things up I copied my affiliate link for both offers and off it was time to promote.

Well I know you smart enough to already know what this method is all about but let me give you the final hints of how I was chatting and getting the guys to my offer and made me easy money.

First for the effectiveness of this method I ensure i have chatted to a reasonable extent with any of the friends before i send them to my affiliate link. Now the highpoint of this method is it is likely them boys will do what you want(because you'r a female) and as a guy he is out to please you.

Side note; But it still doesn't means you should just throw your link to somebody you just met all in a fast bid.
Chat to a reasonable extent first. I chatted,created a rapport base on how the friend presented himself.
If he presented himself as a Hot guy who is just out to sex talk,get my nudes and all that I will play along.
If it's a guy that comes gentle and soft taking time to relate first I will also play along. Then after like two to three days of rapport I sent them my link.
I didn't just send the link like that o.
This is what I did..

It comes like a chip in when we having a chat.
"Hey dear am trying to download this ebook(this is the book I locked) for a course here in school but I really can't have access due to my device(u could use anyother thing). Can you please get the book for me?"

I definitely got replies of how I want them to get the book.
I replied by sending the link to the offer(where I locked the book). To look real I added this "here is my email address please forward after downloading." see that?

The quest of sending the ebook to my email adress also helped me keep track of leads i was generating(number real time people that actually downloaded the book)..

Easy money!!! I have just used woman power to get them guys play to my call and that's just how it is.
Same thing applies to nude pictures I locked. Those uneasy guys that were asking for nude pics,sex talk and all that I just send them to my link for the locked pictures content. And they will hurriedly visit the link to access that content.

Yeah so you see its all about thinking out of the box. I wouldn't have really had time to think this far if not for the condition I found myself. Action on these thoughts got me making $$$. I made about $50 in day with this method and by the end of the month I had made up to $800. Should have made more but the truth is promoting with free traffic requires effort and time. I was virtually deciding how much I want to earn a day. And some days I will just decide not to chat.
Though Sometimes you may not have it all as some guys may not complete the offer. I just delete such guys that don't bring in leads upfront.

So you can actually start making money with this method too even if you a complete newbie. It all goes down to how you say things and make the guys come for you. Also this method will actually work with facebook,twitter,instagram and the likes. Have not tried yet tho but it would definitely work. Infact it's working..
if it can work with chat messenger then social media will be fire. Also you can use this method for product sells. I mean offers that requires purchase of product just like on clickbank. Yes it's possible all depends on how you chat and present yourself. If you choose to do products you may have to create a landing page for better conversions.

Okay!

This is the end of Part 2.. to implement just read and read till you fully understand then take action and make money.
For broader understanding of how CPA works and to make money from it you can vist this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

Part3 coming up in Next update(watch out for this it's hot)
Ciao

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by PlayerOne: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Escoboss:

That's alright. But for the sake of many others who will want this same link you should rather contact me. This is to avoid spamming.

Alright sir.. I sent a mail
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by schoolboi: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
escoboss you be the boss oshe. Hope you are recuperating well.Thanks a lot brother I have really benefitted alot from your tutorial. Patiently waiting for part 3.
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by acevic: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wow. Insightful. Highly insightful
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
You may not just read and comment. Try to see if you can implement. There's no better way of getting success on something than following/copying a blueprint..

All those that contacted you can check your mails.. Part3 coming up _watch out
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by babz510(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks for dis boss ..wishin yu Quick recovery
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Frankicent(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Escoboss post=47327521]Part 2

Hey bro 4chan dot org see my post as scam.... cause I put in my affiliate Link.... how do you post yours
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by koolsammie(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Frankicent post=47349401][/quote]
Read his post well bro. U don't input cpa affiliate links in such sites. You have to get a skype account which u'll input ur skype id. Escoboss, do i really need tax identification to withdraw from cpagrip, cos I saw something regarding that on their site?
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by koolsammie(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Can one create 2 different skype accounts on one android phone? Cos I already have one account, and need to create a female acc
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by mascotblaze(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2016
This is an amazing piece. Thank God for your life. Part one is really on point. Part two is amazing and part three is much waited for. I also wanna thank you for the mail you sent me. Thanks a lot
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Frankicent(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2016
koolsammie:

Read his post well bro. U don't input cpa affiliate links in such sites. You have to get a skype account which u'll input ur skype id. Escoboss, do i really need tax identification to withdraw from cpagrip, cos I saw something regarding that on their site?

thanks I don't want to use Skype I"l use Kik me
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Nairastake: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Sticked here till I read part 3.
Thanks for sharing man, pains, you shall never experience again... Amin
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by ExplicitContent: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
koolsammie:

Yeah the OP said those sites are for getting followers not promoting links.
No you don't need it I use payoneer to wwthdraw from CPagriP

1 Like

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
koolsammie:

No you dont..

Part3 coming up shortly
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by jonaboy: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Escoboss:

No you dont..

Part3 coming up shortly
My boss I sent you a mail.
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Part3(the finale)

Okay here comes the last part to my experience on how I was making money on the sick bed. This last part comes in two divisions. That is there are two more ways I made money in my ailment period and they will be shared under this part.

Part3- Division1

Alright around the end of April myself and one of my aunt(the one I mentioned to be working in one of the schools listed in part2) were just discussing and to an extent in the discussion we were talking about WAEC/NECO which I think was going on around that period. Then I asked about her son who was writing the exams too(ss3) student). She told me her son wrote Jamb but did not really come out with good scores(did not pass).
His scores was not even up to 170.
And we all know without a good JAMB result the chances of gaining admission into the university is very slim or not even possible at all..this means her son(my younger cousin) will have to spend at least one more year at home to retake another Jamb.

Now as somebody who also run things in the education niche(you can get a hint of this in my signature) I told her that he will not spend one more year at home doing nothing. I told her about a program called IJMB and adviced that he should run this program in this interval period between now and the next Jamb instead staying at home doing nothing.

For those of you who don't know what the IJMB program is. It's is a program you do and uponst completion you earn the qualification to apply to the university using direct entry. The duration of this program is just nine(9) months, students run the program and write the final exams then if your result(final points) is from pass mark and above you can apply viz direct entry admission into any university of your choice.
You don't need JAMB to run this program. And even if your O'level status is "awaiting result" or not good at all you can still run the program. As provisions are made for for those with such issues in the centre of running the program.

Now to register and run this program you have to apply in a certified IJMB centre. An IJMB centre could be public or private. Public centres are always affiliated to college of educations,polytechnics and the school of remedial studies division of a university.
While private centres stand on their own without affiliation. Also Private centres are more popular and you get to complete the program faster with the tendency of you coming out with better grades in the final examinations.(which is the major priority)

Now IJMB as a program that one can use to gain admission into the university without using JAMB is not widely known by a lot o people. Therefore the turn up of students is not always that large(as compared to programs like remedial) especially in private centres.
So it is in this sense many(if not all) centres(private centres specifically) have deviced a means of making an affiliate system where anybody that brings student for the centre gets paid certain amount of cash per student.
I had explored this method of making money by bringing students for centres years back after I finished my IJMB program(yeah I did the program too).
Engrossed with other business ventures/sourc of making pay I was beginning to give less attention to this and since I was just testing things then I decided to let it slip/sleep.
But right there in my position when I was discussing with my aunt that spirit that slept suddenly woke up and I saw a potential of making money from this IJMB affiliate stuff again.
I told my aunt that Joseph(his name) will do the program. I was not asking her I was telling her(excitement). I told her I did the program too and that was what I use to gain admission to school after JAMB had made me wasted 3years at home. So the earlier he takes action the better.
After discussing,explaining and telling her how the program works she accepted and I asked her send her son to me the next day for proper orientation.

Note: even if it wasn't my cousin that is involved or there was no potential of me making money from this I will still have adviced that the person(anybody that found himself in same shoes) runs this IJMB program. The program is quite the perfect walkover to all this admission issues and JAMB wahala applicants are going through.

Alright. The next thing I did was to reach-out to the coordinators for about 2 IJMB centres which I knew and still have their contact.
The pay you get for bringing a student to a centre varies from N10,000 to N25,000 depending on the centre and number of students you refer/red.
Our negotiation settled at 18,000 for one to eight students and 20,000 for eight and above.
The highest pay is for those affiliates bringing students in large quantities.

So cousin came the other day I oriented him on how/what the program is all about. And how it is a better option to JAMB. Benefits and all that. He was already excited and agreed to run the program. I called his mum and told her about program charges for the tuition,accommodation and the rest.

So to be more conclusive things were prepared. And he was set resume after his NECO.
Now the potential of me making extra 18,000 was already very assured and that was what I had my mind on. But weeks towards the end of their exams. He came with 3 friends of his and said they were interested in the program too. That is they too had poor jamb results and wish to run the IJMB program like wise my cousin.

Fast forward after communications with their parents(with their parents calling me to confirm about the program) the four of them were set to resume in centre of studies to run this program.
As of the time of writing this now these four are currently running this program(though they will be coming back for their graduation ceremony holding by the end of this month)

and also I have already received my affiliate payment after their registration/payment of tuition.

How much was I paid?
18,000 by 4 that is N72,000.

Yes, by just making calls and doing some little talks I made that amount which also added to the money I was making in the period of my ailment. And I just discovered i can still make even more and more money with this cause an idea just came to mind.
What is this idea?

I will go to about 10 secondary schools here in town and seek audience from the school authority to address/orientate their graduating students on this Program. Tell them of the benefits and upper hand it has in securing them admission into the university(into 200l).
Information will be helpful to many who did not perform well in Jamb/or did not secure admission and will definitely show interest.

Now just imagine I get atleast 10 or even 5 students from each school.. that is about 50 - 100 students willing to run this program.
Now do the mathematics yourself and suit yourself. Also remember as an affiliate bringing in student your pay is from N20,000 to N25,000.
Okay what are your results?

See that! Now this a niche yet to be fully explored. You can actually make very good income from this. All those jambites/fresh secondary graduates around your area/environs tell them about this program. Publicise the program and put your contact.
Tell them the benefits,convince them,show them the way and make money from it. Serious money.

If about 1.500000 candidates seat for Jamb yearly and from statistics not up to half of the fraction of this number successfully gain admission into the university. What then happens to the rest?
Question for you.
Another method you could also create a facebook fan page and use facebook ads to publicise. Do this well and you are on your way to money. Yes making money has always been about rendering a service or proferring solution to a problem. And there is no better option of consideration as a good solution to the issues of JAMB/securing admission encountered by students seeking for a way through into the university.

Once again you can read and re-read the experience again to understand the concepts of things as explained above then implement for yourself and make money too.

Alright this is the end of part3- division 1

Part3- division2 rounding things up.
Shortly

1 Like

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
jonaboy:

My boss I sent you a mail.

Okay will check u up
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Splinz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wonderful ideas Escoboss! Thanks a lot.
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by oddytech(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
*Golden Opportunity!!!*
~Get a well design website for:
_- School. - Church. - Organisation. - Group. - Personal Use. - Company. - Industry. - other(specify)
At cheap and affordable price....
*_CONTACT US:_*
* whatsapp/Call: +2348145178795
* Email: oddytechdesigns1@gmail.com.
* Facebook.com/o.t designs
* Twitter.com/oddytech

Part of my works
www.tapgist.ml
www.taploaded..com
Many more..
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by jamitchell: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bros please sens me the LinkedIn ou your suppliers flybabe01@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by ExplicitContent: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Escoboss:
Part3(the finale)

Okay here comes the last part to my experience on how I was making money on the sick bed. This last part comes in two divisions. That is there are two more ways I made money in my ailment period and they will be shared under this part.

Part3- Division1

Alright around the end of April myself and one of my aunt(the one I mentioned to be working in one of the schools listed in part2) were just discussing and to an extent in the discussion we were talking about WAEC/NECO which I think was going on around that period. Then I asked about her son who was writing the exams too(ss3) student). She told me her son wrote Jamb but did not really come out with good scores(did not pass).
His scores was not even up to 170.
And we all know without a good JAMB result the chances of gaining admission into the university is very slim or not even possible at all..this means her son(my younger cousin) will have to spend at least one more year at home to retake another Jamb.

Now as somebody who also run things in the education niche(you can get a hint of this in my signature) I told her that he will not spend one more year at home doing nothing. I told her about a program called IJMB and adviced that he should run this program in this interval period between now and the next Jamb instead staying at home doing nothing.

For those of you who don't know what the IJMB program is. It's is a program you do and uponst completion you earn the qualification to apply to the university using direct entry. The duration of this program is just nine(9) months, students run the program and write the final exams then if your result(final points) is from pass mark and above you can apply viz direct entry admission into any university of your choice.
You don't need JAMB to run this program. And even if your O'level status is "awaiting result" or not good at all you can still run the program. As provisions are made for for those with such issues in the centre of running the program.

Now to register and run this program you have to apply in a certified IJMB centre. An IJMB centre could be public or private. Public centres are always affiliated to college of educations,polytechnics and the school of remedial studies division of a university.
While private centres stand on their own without affiliation. Also Private centres are more popular and you get to complete the program faster with the tendency of you coming out with better grades in the final examinations.(which is the major priority)

Now IJMB as a program that one can use to gain admission into the university without using JAMB is not widely known by a lot o people. Therefore the turn up of students is not always that large(as compared to programs like remedial) especially in private centres.
So it is in this sense many(if not all) centres(private centres specifically) have deviced a means of making an affiliate system where anybody that brings student for the centre gets paid certain amount of cash per student.
I had explored this method of making money by bringing students for centres years back after I finished my IJMB program(yeah I did the program too).
Engrossed with other business ventures/sourc of making pay I was beginning to give less attention to this and since I was just testing things then I decided to let it slip/sleep.
But right there in my position when I was discussing with my aunt that spirit that slept suddenly woke up and I saw a potential of making money from this IJMB affiliate stuff again.
I told my aunt that Joseph(his name) will do the program. I was not asking her I was telling her(excitement). I told her I did the program too and that was what I use to gain admission to school after JAMB had made me wasted 3years at home. So the earlier he takes action the better.
After discussing,explaining and telling her how the program works she accepted and I asked her send her son to me the next day for proper orientation.

Note: even if it wasn't my cousin that is involved or there was no potential of me making money from this I will still have adviced that the person(anybody that found himself in same shoes) runs this IJMB program. The program is quite the perfect walkover to all this admission issues and JAMB wahala applicants are going through.

Alright. The next thing I did was to reach-out to the coordinators for about 2 IJMB centres which I knew and still have their contact.
The pay you get for bringing a student to a centre varies from N10,000 to N25,000 depending on the centre and number of students you refer/red.
Our negotiation settled at 18,000 for one to eight students and 20,000 for eight and above.
The highest pay is for those affiliates bringing students in large quantities.

So cousin came the other day I oriented him on how/what the program is all about. And how it is a better option to JAMB. Benefits and all that. He was already excited and agreed to run the program. I called his mum and told her about program charges for the tuition,accommodation and the rest.

So to be more conclusive things were prepared. And he was set resume after his NECO.
Now the potential of me making extra 18,000 was already very assured and that was what I had my mind on. But weeks towards the end of their exams. He came with 3 friends of his and said they were interested in the program too. That is they too had poor jamb results and wish to run the IJMB program like wise my cousin.

Fast forward after communications with their parents(with their parents calling me to confirm about the program) the four of them were set to resume in centre of studies to run this program.
As of the time of writing this now these four are currently running this program(though they will be coming back for their graduation ceremony holding by the end of this month)

and also I have already received my affiliate payment after their registration/payment of tuition.

How much was I paid?
18,000 by 4 that is N72,000.

Yes, by just making calls and doing some little talks I made that amount which also added to the money I was making in the period of my ailment. And I just discovered i can still make even more and more money with this cause an idea just came to mind.
What is this idea?

I will go to about 10 secondary schools here in town and seek audience from the school authority to address/orientate their graduating students on this Program. Tell them of the benefits and upper hand it has in securing them admission into the university(into 200l).
Information will be helpful to many who did not perform well in Jamb/or did not secure admission and will definitely show interest.

Now just imagine I get atleast 10 or even 5 students from each school.. that is about 50 - 100 students willing to run this program.
Now do the mathematics yourself and suit yourself. Also remember as an affiliate bringing in student your pay is from N20,000 to N25,000.
Okay what are your results?

See that! Now this a niche yet to be fully explored. You can actually make very good income from this. All those jambites/fresh secondary graduates around your area/environs tell them about this program. Publicise the program and put your contact.
Tell them the benefits,convince them,show them the way and make money from it. Serious money.

If about 1.500000 candidates seat for Jamb yearly and from statistics not up to half of the fraction of this number successfully gain admission into the university. What then happens to the rest?
Question for you.
Another method you could also create a facebook fan page and use facebook ads to publicise. Do this well and you are on your way to money. Yes making money has always been about rendering a service or proferring solution to a problem. And there is no better option of consideration as a good solution to the issues of JAMB/securing admission encountered by students seeking for a way through into the university.

Once again you can read and re-read the experience again to understand the concepts of things as explained above then implement for yourself and make money too.

Alright this is the end of part3- division 1

Part3- division2 rounding things up.
Shortly

Wow. This is insightful. I am actually into this IJMB aafiliate stuff and must cconfess those centres make lots of money. One can actually tap into this too and make good cash.
If you are a Jambite and need a free report on IJMB you can check my topics.
OP will contact you let's discuss
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by never2late: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Information you share here is more than what those information marketer package and sell for 30k. May God continue to bless you and also protect you. I have some question am going to contact you through your mail.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Utchry: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Wow @ Escoboss, this has been very insightful. Been following quietly. Thank you so much.

Ok so I would like to ask, how does this IJMB benefit the candidate? You know, we need to be equipped with necessary information before we can start telling candidates even their parents about it.

And finally, can you furnish us with the list of this private centres that pay? God bless you.
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Utchry:
Wow @ Escoboss, this has been very insightful. Been following quietly. Thank you so much.

Ok so I would like to ask, how does this IJMB benefit the candidate? You know, we need to be equipped with necessary information before we can start telling candidates even their parents about it.

And finally, can you furnish us with the list of this private centres that pay? God bless you.

Okay Utchry, the benefit of the program to the candidate is that uponst successful completion of the program the person earns the qualification for applying into the university using Direct entry(gain admission into 200l). All this without using Jamb. Thesame qualification you can only earn after completing NCE or OND. Also the program runs for just 9months compared to NCE/OND that you have spend about 3years to complete.

There are a couple of centres all across different states in the country but most of this centres are public . The main hub for private centres running this program is in Lagos,Ibadan and Ilorin. These are the three main places one can run this program and come out successful under the cover of a private centre. Also Candidates come from different states to run the program. Accommodation is been provided in the centre of running the program just like in higher institutions.

To get contact of a couple of centres I worked with you can reach me through my mail. Also if you need more precise info about this program you can reach to me.
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Part3- 2nd division coming up later
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by osca234: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
op you are a chearfull giver...these are infos people sell to others for nice sums...but you decided to dish out free. God will bless you bro

1 Like

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Escoboss(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Save the best for the last they say and here you are about to get served.!
Another way I made money online while in the sick bed..
(rounding things up)

Alright so I was chatting with my UK friend(a CPA affiliate too) sometime around April. We were in the gist when he told me about a new system he was using to make money online. He introduced me to the system and showed me how much he's earned so far.
After understanding how stuff worked and checking things up I was suddenly dumb founded.
I have never seen a way of making money online as simple as this system all my time online. I don't know how to explain how easy and quick it is to make money from this system so it wouldn't look like a hype. Ofcourse this is not an advert.

For goodness sake I wouldn't want to say how much I made from this system all without lifting a pin. Importation biz and CPA might get jealous.
There is a fierce competition on which has earned me more money between Importation biz,CPA and this system..(which am still exploiting)
Infact this is my new found love(hope my girl doesn't see this smiley

As at this period of recovery I have bless my close friends and some colleagues with this newly found system of making money online already and believe me jaws are dropping.
I am overwhelmed as on how much I have made already all in the period of 3 months.

The system doesn't involves any technicality,promotion,making sites,referrals or whatever. It just straight to the money.
System is still fresh and new believe me you can start making money right away.. even if you are a complete newbie in the online hemisphere -so long you can follow instructions and take appropriate action.

Okay you see I have personally decided not to explain in steps how I made money from this system on this thread(as done in other parts/division). Though the system is easy to make money from but the steps to be implemented is a bit rigid. You have to carefully understand before taking action. I have prepared a short report that contains every detail of this system with steps explained(this was done with my phone right on my sick bed).. for everybody I have shared this info with it was through this report because I literally can't be explaining things.

Everything is already written down and explained so long you can read and you know how to operate your phone/browse online you can simply make money from this system.

Take note: I have not said I am selling this report nor am I using any marketing gimmick here. I am giving this report free just like information shared here in other parts. I simply choose not to publicly post this info here for personal reasons. Therefore,

Follow the steps I will give below to get the report. It's absolutely free.

Alright so here comes the end of my experience in making money while I was in the sick bed. What have you learnt so far?
Do you think you can implement any of the experiences shared to make money for yourself? Ofcourse you can! Its 100% guaranteed.
However it all depends on your level of seriousness and aggressiveness in taking action to get positive results. So are you a match to this feat?
Ofcourse you are...

Alright before I go let me leave you with this two things I have learnt in respect to the incident that happen to me.

1. Health before wealth. Before you set out to make this money,before you set to live for work, before the hustle continues everyday ensure to know your health status. Make sure you in always in good health. Do follow safety precautions,be hygienic and be cautious of what you eat.
Any unusual symptoms you experience go for immediate checkups/medication.
It's when you strong,fit and mentally sound that you can actually put in good effort to make this money. So don neglect your health.
In simple conclusive terms your health is more important than wealth cause with good health you can make wealth but if you make wealth and have a bad health how will you enjoy your wealth?
Remember the popular saying that goes "a healthy man is a wealthy man".

2. What is your relationship with your love ones? Family,friends and neigbours. Perhaps colleagues at work at work too. Get close to your love ones and share/show love for real.. Believe me because when you are down these the people that will always be there for you. Not just healthwise but as it may concern.
Remember gravity is not a superstition no matter how high, we all sometimes fall down.

So here we are,the end of this series. I must not fail to give unprecedented thanks to all those nairalanders that called,text to check on me/ during my period recovery.. Queens,Shola,TY and all. God bless.

Now to get my free report on my newly discovered easy way I was/am making money online on/from the sick bed simply;
Send a mail with the subject "Money on the sick bed series" Part3- division2 to the email address in my signature and the report will be forwarded to you. Read,take action and make money.

To keep the thread going you can share your experiences too on how you had a breakthrough in making money. It may not be about when you were sick. Just any uplifting experience you had so as to motivate others. Explain,show workings,point your steps and the results you got.
Thank ya'all for audience

THE END.

"If Steve Jobs happend to have survived his ailment to stay alive, he did definitely woulda continue with his business and keep making money."

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by Brainaic(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by fastlane84: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
nice share may God bless you and your family abundantly
Re: How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed by adek6555: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'have sent u a mail,you are too much,more grease to ur elbow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Registering Business On CAC / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns / Island Power Project (Lagos) To Generate 10MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.