Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated (587 Views)

Funny Quotes To Brighten Your Day. / Daily Inspirational Quotes.. / 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated by Samajo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] 1. “Be yourself – everybody else is already taken” – unknown 2. “Success isn’t the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success” – Albert Schweitzer 3. “Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.” – Henry Ford 4. “No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it”. – Napoleon Hill 5. “All limits are self imposed” – Unknown 6. “Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson 7. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford 8. “People become really quiet remarkable when they start thinking they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the secret to success.” – Norman Vincent Peale 9. “What lies behind you and what lies before you are tiny matters compared to what lies within you”. Ralph Waldo Emerson 10. “I shut my eyes in order to see” – Paul Gauguin 11. “The only limit to realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D Roosevelt 12. “A man is but a product of his thinking, what he thinks he becomes.” – Mahatma Gandhi 13. “Success is going from failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill 14. “The subconscious mind makes no distinction between constructive and destructive thought impulses. It works with the material we feed it, through our thought impulses. The subconscious mind will translate into reality a thought driven by fear, just as readily as it will translate into reality a thought driven by courage or faith.”- Napoleon Hill 15. “A friend is someone who knows your song and sings it to you when you have forgotten it.”- Unknown 16. “It is not selfish to be happy. It is your highest purpose. From true joy your service is maximal.”- Unknown 17. “Minds are like parachutes they only function when they are open.” – Thomas Dewar 18. “The journey is the destination.”- Unknown 19. “Change can come in a twinkling of an eye.” – St Paul 20. “One week without laughter makes one weak”. – Unknown 21. “A relationship does not depend on how well we know the other person; it depends on how well we know ourselves.” – Gaynor Parke 22. “If you search the world for happiness you will find it, for the world is round and it will lead you back to your door.” – Robert Brault 23. “Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius 24. “Be the change you want to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi 25. “Success comes to those who become success conscious. Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become failure conscious” – Unknown 26. “Dreams are what keep our future alive and our thoughts are the fuel for our dreams. Sweet dreams” – Gaynor Parke 27. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. “ – Ralph Waldo Emerson 28. “No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.” – Unknown 29. “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. A true friend knows everything about you and still likes you.” – Unknown 30. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” – Napoleon Hill 31. “Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye and you will be drawn toward it.” – Napoleon Hill 32. “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb 33. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford 34. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen 35. “For fast acting relief, try slowing down.” – Lily Tomlin 36. “You always have a choice, even if it is only a choice of your attitude.” – unknown 37. “To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes 38. “Every evening write the 6 most important things you must do the next day. Then while you sleep your subconscious will work on the best ways for you to accomplish them. Your next day will go much more smoothly.” – Tom Hopkins 39. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity – the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill 40. “There is no one giant step that does it, it’s a lot of little steps.” – Peter A Cohen 41. “The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.” – Allen Ashley Pitt 42. “Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance!” – Unknown 43. “Champions aren’t made in the gym, they are made from something they have deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Mohammad Ali 44. “Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass.” – Paul J Mayer 45. “Every achiever I have ever met said “My life turned around when I began to believe in me.” Robert Schuller 46. “I am enough of an artist to draw freely on my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world.” – Albert Einstein 47. “People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. People who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw 48. “Life is short, so break all the rules:- Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.” – Unknown 49. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.” – Jim Rohan 50. “When you are going through hell, keep going.” – Unknown 51. “All men die but few men live.” – Unknown 52. “Free yourself from the responsibility of making others happy.” – Stephen C Paul 53. “The only thing you are destined to become is the person your decide to be” – Ralph Waldo Emerson 54. “The past is a ghost, the future a dream, all you ever have is now” – Bill Cosby 55. “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about?” – Henry Ford 56. “The mind is everything. What you think you become” – Buddha Inspiring BUSINESS quotes 57. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates 58. “A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements.” Bo Bennett 59. “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe 60. “You can take my business, burn up my building, but give me my people and I’ll build the business right back again.” – Henry Ford 61. “It’s better to be boldly decisive and risk being wrong than to agonize at length and be right too late.” – Marilyn Moats Kennedy 62. “Being an optimist after you’ve got everything doesn’t count.” – Kin Hubbard 63. “Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life.” – Unknown 64. “The ability to deal with people, is as purchasable commodity as sugar and coffee and I would pay more for that commodity than for any other under the sun.” – JD Rockefeller 65. “Don’t be afraid to give up good for great.”- JD Rockefeller 66. “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford 67. “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits, they will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford 68. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson 69. “A person who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.” – William Connor Magee 70. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Henry Ford 71. “Few is the number of those who think with their own mind and feel with their own heart.” – Albert Einstein 72. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t.” – Henry Ford 73. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr. 74. “Many of the things you can count don’t count. Many of the things you can’t count really count.”– Albert Einstein 75. “Keep away from those who try and belittle your ambition. Small people always do that.” – Unknown 76. “Dreams are only foolish to people who lack them.” – Peter Reece 77. “A strong successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favorable conditions.” – Orisen Mardon 78. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela 79. “Losers visualize the penalties of failure; winners visualize the rewards of success.” – Rob Gilbert 80. “To be a champion you have to believe in yourself when no body else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson 81. “Be bold and might forces will come to your aid.” – Basil King 82. “There is no use trying, said Alice; one can’t believe impossible things. I dare say you haven’t had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Lewis Carroll 83. “Do not let what you cannot do, get in the way of what you can do.” – John Wooden 84. “The first step toward success in any occupation is to become interested in it.” – Sir William Osler 85. “Our power lies in our ability to decide.” – Buckminster Fuller 86. “The thing always happens that you really believe in. And the belief in the thing makes it happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright 87. “A person’s way of doing things is a direct result of the way he thinks about things.” – Wallace D Wattles 88. “We grew great with dreams. All big men are dreamers.” – Woodrow Wilson 89. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie 90. “Hope is not a dream but a way of bringing things into reality – LJ Cardina Suenens 91. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T S Eliot 92. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen 93. “You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.” – Zig Ziglar 94. “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple, know what you are doing, love what you are doing and believe in what you are doing.” – Will Rogers 95. “In the middle of adversity there is great opportunity.” – Albert Einstein 96. “Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will make history, give me a man with no goal and I’ll give you a stock clerk.”– JC Penny ( the man who stated Woolworths) 97. “Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” – Walter Brunell 98. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – by Helen Keller 99. “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate. Before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.” – Unknown 100. “You as much as anyone deserves your love and respect.” – Buddha

1 Like

Re: 100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated by tripplephi: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
its not NEAT, pls do so now.... arrange your post
Re: 100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated by nanaman(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
1. “Be yourself – everybody else is already taken” – unknown

2. “Success isn’t the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success” – Albert Schweitzer

3. “Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.” – Henry Ford

4. “No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it”. – Napoleon Hill

5. “All limits are self imposed” – Unknown

6. “Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford

8. “People become really quiet remarkable when they start thinking they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the secret to success.” – Norman Vincent Peale

9. “What lies behind you and what lies before you are tiny matters compared to what lies within you”. Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. “I shut my eyes in order to see” – Paul Gauguin

11. “The only limit to realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D Roosevelt

12. “A man is but a product of his thinking, what he thinks he becomes.” – Mahatma Gandhi

13. “Success is going from failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill

14. “The subconscious mind makes no distinction between constructive and destructive thought impulses. It works with the material we feed it, through our thought impulses. The subconscious mind will translate into reality a thought driven by fear, just as readily as it will translate into reality a thought driven by courage or faith.”- Napoleon Hill

15. “A friend is someone who knows your song and sings it to you when you have forgotten it.”- Unknown

16. “It is not selfish to be happy. It is your highest purpose. From true joy your service is maximal.”- Unknown

17. “Minds are like parachutes they only function when they are open.” – Thomas Dewar

18. “The journey is the destination.”- Unknown

19. “Change can come in a twinkling of an eye.” – St Paul

20. “One week without laughter makes one weak”. – Unknown

21. “A relationship does not depend on how well we know the other person; it depends on how well we know ourselves.” – Gaynor Parke

22. “If you search the world for happiness you will find it, for the world is round and it will lead you back to your door.” – Robert Brault

23. “Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius

24. “Be the change you want to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi

25. “Success comes to those who become success conscious. Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become failure conscious” – Unknown

26. “Dreams are what keep our future alive and our thoughts are the fuel for our dreams. Sweet dreams” – Gaynor Parke

27. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. “ – Ralph Waldo Emerson

28. “No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.” – Unknown

29. “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. A true friend knows everything about you and still likes you.” – Unknown

30. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” – Napoleon Hill

31. “Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye and you will be drawn toward it.” – Napoleon Hill

32. “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb

33. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford

34. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen

35. “For fast acting relief, try slowing down.” – Lily Tomlin

36. “You always have a choice, even if it is only a choice of your attitude.” – unknown

37. “To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
Re: 100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated by nanaman(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
38. “Every evening write the 6 most important things you must do the next day. Then while you sleep your subconscious will work on the best ways for you to accomplish them. Your next day will go much more smoothly.” – Tom Hopkins

39. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity – the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill

40. “There is no one giant step that does it, it’s a lot of little steps.” – Peter A Cohen

41. “The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.” – Allen Ashley Pitt

42. “Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance!” – Unknown

43. “Champions aren’t made in the gym, they are made from something they have deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Mohammad Ali

44. “Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass.” – Paul J Mayer

45. “Every achiever I have ever met said “My life turned around when I began to believe in me.” Robert Schuller

46. “I am enough of an artist to draw freely on my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world.” – Albert Einstein

47. “People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. People who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw

48. “Life is short, so break all the rules:- Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.” – Unknown

49. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.” – Jim Rohan

50. “When you are going through hell, keep going.” – Unknown

51. “All men die but few men live.” – Unknown

52. “Free yourself from the responsibility of making others happy.” – Stephen C Paul

53. “The only thing you are destined to become is the person your decide to be” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

54. “The past is a ghost, the future a dream, all you ever have is now” – Bill Cosby

55. “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about?” – Henry Ford

56. “The mind is everything. What you think you become” – Buddha Inspiring BUSINESS quotes

57. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates

58. “A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements.” Bo Bennett

59. “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

60. “You can take my business, burn up my building, but give me my people and I’ll build the business right back again.” – Henry Ford

61. “It’s better to be boldly decisive and risk being wrong than to agonize at length and be right too late.” – Marilyn Moats Kennedy

62. “Being an optimist after you’ve got everything doesn’t count.” – Kin Hubbard

63. “Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life.” – Unknown

64. “The ability to deal with people, is as purchasable commodity as sugar and coffee and I would pay more for that commodity than for any other under the sun.” – JD Rockefeller

65. “Don’t be afraid to give up good for great.”- JD Rockefeller

66. “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford

67. “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits, they will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford

68. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

69. “A person who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.” – William Connor Magee

70. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more
Re: 100 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated by nanaman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
71. “Few is the number of those who think with their own mind and feel with their own heart.” – Albert Einstein

72. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t.” – Henry Ford

73. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

74. “Many of the things you can count don’t count. Many of the things you can’t count really count.”– Albert Einstein

75. “Keep away from those who try and belittle your ambition. Small people always do that.” – Unknown

76. “Dreams are only foolish to people who lack them.” – Peter Reece

77. “A strong successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favorable conditions.” – Orisen Mardon

78. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela

79. “Losers visualize the penalties of failure; winners visualize the rewards of success.” – Rob Gilbert

80. “To be a champion you have to believe in yourself when no body else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson

81. “Be bold and might forces will come to your aid.” – Basil King

82. “There is no use trying, said Alice; one can’t believe impossible things. I dare say you haven’t had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Lewis Carroll

83. “Do not let what you cannot do, get in the way of what you can do.” – John Wooden

84. “The first step toward success in any occupation is to become interested in it.” – Sir William Osler

85. “Our power lies in our ability to decide.” – Buckminster Fuller

86. “The thing always happens that you really believe in. And the belief in the thing makes it happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright

87. “A person’s way of doing things is a direct result of the way he thinks about things.” – Wallace D Wattles

88. “We grew great with dreams. All big men are dreamers.” – Woodrow Wilson

89. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie

90. “Hope is not a dream but a way of bringing things into reality – LJ Cardina Suenens

91. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T S Eliot

92. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen

93. “You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.” – Zig Ziglar

94. “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple, know what you are doing, love what you are doing and believe in what you are doing.” – Will Rogers

95. “In the middle of adversity there is great opportunity.” – Albert Einstein

96. “Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will make history, give me a man with no goal and I’ll give you a stock clerk.”– JC Penny ( the man who stated Woolworths)

97. “Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” – Walter Brunell

98. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – by Helen Keller

99. “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate. Before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.” – Unknown

100. “You as much as anyone deserves your love and respect.” – Buddha

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Progress Will Call This Photoshop {photo Caption} / Not Many People Know This About Google Chrome / Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.