Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87252 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by klassic(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2016
histemple:

Same thing was going through my mind. Women who don't check their husband's phone or monitor his calls usually have better marriages.

You are absolutely correct . I have a big friend whose wife have never one day concerned her self with the husband's phone not even when they sleep on the same bed. Their marriage is almost 30years now. And they both love themselves like mad. I know the man does not Joe with his family neither does the woman her husband. Most of the husband's properties are in her name to show how much the mn loves the wife.but he dey cheat steady . He is in his early 60s but the man na LovePeddler among men. He will remind me that his marriage is still strong because he will not check the wife's phones because he believes the will not cheat .Hence he trust his wife. The wife suspects the man even from day one giving the kind of friends the man keeps. But the wife does not go thru his phone cos the day she will, she will get heart attack. If she dies, life goes on for the man.learn to keep distant woman. Curiousity they say kills the cat. I rise

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HaneefahRN(f): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2016
awesome11:

It says a lot about the kind of being the lady is. Undoubtedly, she chose her supposedly best friends and assumedly made the choice of who to marry. One attracts what he/she deserves..

My advice: She should take a break and think through how she has found this kind of people as her destiny influencers.. The result of that search process will be crucial to her life..
How've you been?

You totally made sense.

I'm good, you?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HardMirror(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2016
kayalla:
lemme cum beofre i go out hahahaha, conji. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you experience same?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Juxtified(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2016
histemple:

Same thing was going through my mind. Women who don't check their husband's phone or monitor his calls usually have better marriages.

That is a fact!
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HardMirror(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2016
uplawal:
you playing with what is making a fellow woman cry.
I don't see where she was playing there. Don't take things personal.
By the way, you only heard a part of the story. I have no pinch of pity for her. She is so silly to even bring this case to nairaland. Obviously she has no pastor or elderly figure she respects in her life, she is driven by stupitiity and immaturity, and keeps her likes as friends.
Good for her. One thing I am sure of is that her marriage is finished, or she will just have to endure. That man is not enjoying her and I doubt he can be committed to her at all.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by 99foxxy(f): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
For all you care, it could be sexchat and not real sex. believe me on this. Do your findings and give me the feed back. I know what you're doing through dear friend.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HardMirror(m): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Boyooosa:
All I see is boobs and the story... Same birds! Where did ur husband meet you? Wash your bottle, I guess you once sold red palm oil! embarassed
Don't mind the silly girl. Maybe she even forced the guy to marry her, who knows. Maybe she even snatched him from another friend. I am sure we have not seen the last of this story.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by olaomoola1(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Over d years I have learnt not to judge one side rather d two sides involved. I sense d foundation is faulty. Pls let hear d guy part. But got dis to say to ladies that go after married man. Bcareful

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by OCHOdee(f): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2016
This is sick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by SaffronSpice: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Threatening and begging chicks for s3x and nudes,what type of a player does that? lipsrsealed .
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by daniel56(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2016
She can accept it or get out of d marriage bcs d man will kep chatting, whichh she can't stop.
Deux:
More..
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by bozcojohn5: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2016
onyekachee:
some girls can be so shameless,just imagine her saying I still didn't misbehave despite the fact that you are married
Arrant nonsense
in my own words she married the wrong man sorry to say,and she has to deal with his infidelity now and always
But best option will be to leave the marriage because that man can never change

It's always good to know who you're getting married to. I guess she saw those red flags during courtship and ignored it; that's if they really courted.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by CassaBooBoo(f): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Wow!!! This is deep!!! Just maybe she shouldn't have checked his phone...Yeah! But then again, she has checked it and found out she has been sleeping and dinning with her enemy...
Friends!!!! Hmmmm...There are no friends in this life...My Last relationship thought me that ooo...Your so called Bestie sleeping with your bf...and she's the same person that will come and settle you guys when you having issue!!! Choi!!!

Babe, it's marriage...You have signed for it!!!
But if you wanna divorce, it's okay, based on adultery...but I will advice you not to divorce him!!! it's gonna be hard ooo...But all you need now is space...away from noise and have deep reflection...Plsss cry about it...
Scream about it!!! Shout also!!! Its allowed...And Pray to God for direction!!! It is well...But I'm sure the signs were there during courtship, and you ignored it!!!
Stay Strong for yourself and the baby...throw away friends...and if you can't do without them, Ask God for Good friends!!! Don't think too much oooo!!! Just Stay Strong!!!* Bighug#

Every Marriage has its own challenges!!! Put God First in everything you do...#WARROOM
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
I checked your profile and it states UK. I am sure their system (which I have lived) respects others opinion and when they disagree, they do so politely and constructively.

If you are married on a second thought you will understand.

uplawal:
Which home?foolishness on increase.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by TheSCRYPT: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Jamean:

So when I get married you will delete my number embarassed

Errrr, if I had a thing for you, yes.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
For some guys (newly wed) they understand what marriage is quite late ( 5month etc.) compared to an individual that had a mentor tutoring same.

If I took what I had into my marriage 3years ago, I am sure I will be alone by now. Please understand that it isn't easy for both parties. patience is key in marriages during the adjustment period (first 2 years. Some might take 5-10years).

She should go back and start her marriage afresh. Every man cheats (the volume differs) so don't be fooled.

coolviv:

I believe in my heart that you meant to say tell her to leave that marriage now that it's still young and she is not encumbered with a child making it easier for her to move on...
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Cutemi(f): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Am so pained with this ......Haaaa some men sha
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by stchinedu: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?

You quickly framed MEN as bad news and you left the serious part. The lady in question clearly stated that the GIRLS are her CLOSE PALS. Can you imagine?!

Tell me, who is worse, the man or the girls?

I am not fronting for men but it will not be fair to leave out the truth no matter how bitter and keep mute. I am not a sexist.

These are her friends for crying out loud, not just friends but close. Holy Moses and his water dividing rod! shocked

Apparently, they know her well enough. Possibly they were all sharing the same 'rod' until he decided to settle for one out of the "many options available" but the other girls will not accept that.

If they are "True" friends, why are they dating her man, knowing full well he is married to their "friend"?

Even if the "gotie" cannot tame his misbehaving libido, do they have to go down with him too? At least if the man is insane, they are not insane...in this case, they are same

If men are terrible, like you are insinuating, where will you place the girls?

Have you forgotten the saying, "show me your friend and i will tell you who you are" ...he may be relating with her based on the way and where he met her before marriage... do we even know what he knows about her too?

It is the height of hypocrisy for girls to cry wolf and form the victim when they are the one pulling the strings... Granted, the man approached them for "illicit affair", do they not have the word, "NO" in their dictionary? undecided

Your question should be, why are girls like this?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Odunharry(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Mindfulness:
You have not only very dishonest friends but very id.iotic ones as well. grin
The girl is creating drama because he doesn't call like she wants him to (as if she can force it grin ) and all he wants to do is to come and release some pressure. He is using her.

Your husband's behaviour is devious - just like that of your friends and the question is:

Why are you surrounded by so many sneaky people? You choose your friends and you have chosen your husband.
I hope the answerto this question will help you in the future.
I love this comment.. Why she's surrounded by many sneaky people. Who knows the things she's has done before her marriage..
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by doll912(f): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
I just imagined myself in that situation and I've thought of several way to deal with them already. In fact several ways to end the situation...
Modified

That lady needs help... there was something faulty with that marriage from start... she should find out and yes, deal with it. She needs proper counselling..
Oh gosh! I I'm heart broken. 3 months! Oh who has the phone number of a hit man?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by doll912(f): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
For some guys (newly wed) they understand what marriage is quite late ( 5month etc.) compared to an individual that had a mentor tutoring same.

If I took what I had into my marriage 3years ago, I am sure I will be alone by now. Please understand that it isn't easy for both parties. patience is key in marriages during the adjustment period (first 2 years. Some might take 5-10years).

Every man cheats so we should clap for them and watch them infect us with STDs, not satisfy us and give money meant for family to prostitutes. And you expect her to respect you afterwards? Anyway, it's not by force to be married.

She should go back and start her marriage afresh. Every man cheats (the volume differs) so don't be fooled.

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by marv1: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
midehi2:
that is why i wil never check his phone, it will give me hypertension...ooops, i used to but i have stopped, no be me ooo

men are always men
So u dont trust him. Is he husband or boy friend?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by SIRKAY98(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
uplawal:
nawa o,and u still dey keep such woman?

When i started with her .called all her family menber starved her for 1week. Her story changed that she was just missing them. That it was when she was idle that she remenbers them and beg come enter join.

My brother am living hapily with her now oooo and anytime i see any suspicious movement i call her to order so am the king.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by SIRKAY98(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2016
My advice for this our newly wedded lady is that she should not divorce him. With time everything will change itself. Ok though it may be stressfull and boring .it will be over just make sure you tell him he hurts you and change to him totally

Dont know if it is a court marriage .file a suit against them and ask the judge to warn then to desist from your husband atleast that will scare them a little.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kajoula(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
stchinedu:

You quickly framed MEN as bad news and you left the serious part. The lady in question clearly stated that the GIRLS are her CLOSE PALS. Can you imagine?!

I am not fronting for men but it will not be fair to leave out the truth no matter how bitter and keep mute. I am not a sexist.

These are her friends for crying out loud, not just friends but close. Holy Moses and his water dividing rod! shocked

Apparently, they know her well enough. Possibly they were all sharing the same 'rod' until he decided to settle for one out of the "many options available" but the other girls will not accept that.

If they are "True" friends, why are they dating her man, knowing full well he is married to their "friend"?

Even if the "gotie" cannot tame his misbehaving libido, do they have to go down with him too? At least if the man is insane, they are not insane...in this case, they are same

Have you forgotten the saying, "show me your friend and i will tell you who you are" ...he may be relating with her based on the way and where he met her.

It is the height of hypocrisy for girls to cry wolf and form the victim when they are the one pulling the strings... Granted, the man approached them for "illicit affair", do they not have the word, "NO" in their dictionary? undecided

now its not men alone, it comes along with her friends and that was why I asked

2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by SIRKAY98(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
stchinedu:

Have you forgotten the saying, "show me your friend and i will tell you who you are" ...he may be relating with her based on the way and where he met her.

Well some friends a devilish and they dont care they ruin your marriage once they see you have something good in your life.

And already we know thise ladies lifes are ruined because of there wayward life. Who knows maybe they have even aborted there womb.

Anither point i hv is that shey the lady is planning a wedding good na. She should forward that to the fiance so she can eat a little cake of the duel

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kajoula(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Jayjay0:

Sorry ma but... I don't think reporting a man to his parents can solve anything that's why his a man and no longer staying with his parents. So I think she should just approach him and let them talk it out inside of involving people that he will clearly not listen to.
You made a point there,
but his parents are people he has regards for and he will always respect their opinion.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by stchinedu: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2016
kajoula:

now its not men alone, it comes along with her friends and that was why I asked

3How log did you court?

ok.
very good questions.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by oloolo: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I can't even see any marriage here. 3months into the wedding and he is cheating wt two of her friends? Useless husband and friends. She better go for HIV test and other venereal diseases, she might have caught something.

How can just one person have 2 Oloshos as friend? People are wicked sha

Friends of the same feathers flock together...
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by bibiking7(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016

Your husband is a serial womanizer. It cant be helped. If you cant take it or handle it, You have to leave. The way i see it, although i dont really know why, i think he loves you. I need to ask the op if her relationship with her husband is lacking affection. Its usually hard for a serial womanizer to settle down cos girls and assses are readily available, so for them to even pick one to have kids with and give affection to is a serious case on its own.

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kajoula(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
waldigit:

All blames on the man now, and.
Why are those women doing that too. instead of you to balance your view you are already putting sentiments. Are you any better than these people you are complaining about. Because it seemed to me the common denominator here is lack of emotional intelligence. No offence pls.

Ok, I'm not pointing fingers.
it applies to every persons that once you get married, you will need drop and excommunicate all your former nonesence

but in this case the guy did otherwise.

that was why I asked
3How log did you court?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by stchinedu: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
SIRKAY98:

Well some friends a devilish and they dont care they ruin your marriage once they see you have something good in your life.

And already we know thise ladies lifes are ruined because of there wayward life. Who knows maybe they have even aborted there womb.

Anither point i hv is that shey the lady is planning a wedding good na. She should forward that to the fiance so she can eat a little cake of the duel

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The bold got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.