Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra (619 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra by 247frolic(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Here Is The Photo Of the Police DPO Whose ear was Chopped Off In Anambra by armed robbers

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-of-police-dpo-whose-ear-was.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra by slinkky(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Speedy recovery police man
Re: Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra by Tunami(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please put viewers descretion @ op.
Re: Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Police force in nigeria are never my friend and I will laugh at this news so hard.

Speedy recovery tho
Re: Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra by shyling(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Viewers discretion!
Re: Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra by gunther6(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
hard to be sorry for a Nigerian policeman tongue

(1) (Reply)

Should I Cry???? I Got Scammed Yesterday / "We Have Ready Buyers Of Children"- Abductor Confesses / Nigerian Soldier Takes Selfie While Fighting B'haram In The North East Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.