Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

See What Christians Worship - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Christians Worship (3920 Views)

WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) / Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2016
tartar9:

See pagans coming to lecture us on what idolatry is sad.
How would it be if you see in a mosque one Muslim observing Salat to the left and another to the right and yet another backwards..... undecided.Do you think Islam is as dumb and confused as xtianity sad.Also,the black stone remains a stone...no Muslim bows to it or think it has any power to cause harm or good or to intercede/mediate on their behalf,or to honour someone with it..which are all the essence of idolatry,something which is the norm in xtianity.
Yea, the black stone remains a stone, just like allah
Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2016
azakwangz:
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? YesDid they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? YesDid the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? YesDid the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes. Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
Cc: Rilwon.
Tartar.
Come and respond to this guy.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
azakwangz:
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? YesDid they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? YesDid the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? YesDid the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes. Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
azakwangz:
Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? No.Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? NoDoes the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"? YesShould we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before Muhammad? Yes.According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? NoWas he born into a Jewish family or tribe? What religion was his family and tribe? PagansWhat was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? YesDid the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? YES. Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? YesDid the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? YES. Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? NO.....Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? NO. Does the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"? YES Should we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before Muhammad? Yes.According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? NO. Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe? NO. Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? YES. What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used of the Moon-god? YES. Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?" YES. Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.

First, all these has nothing to do with the OP.
Secondly, you were asking question and answering it yourself. Good! I have no business with you.

2 Likes

Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Anas09:

You shouldn't have responded to him. The guy is a Loony. I mean, not everyone you shd honour with a response.

But you also responded to him too, doesn't that implies that you are chronically daft?

3 Likes

Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Anas09:

Hey Moongod worshipper, drop Bible passages which enjoined Christians to worship those things and then we will start from there.
You should ask those worshipping it not me. And again, all Christians worship idols one way or the other. You either worship Mary's statue or a wooden cross, I lie

Catholicism is at war with every Bible believing christian for their unbiblical stance on image worship, it's not a secret, here on NL, we banter with them.

You banter them qhile you religiously worship a wooden cross, you and your fellow ilks' are the definition of hypocrisy.

Stop being a hypocrite. Oh wait, you want to feel good in your Idol worship by pointing to catholics.

Islam don't worship idols. This you know. Unlike you that worship a wooden cross.

Thing is, Catholicism and islam differs not. They are all tools in the hands of Satan. Perverts.

You are a fool then if you think Catholic and Islam differs not. I see no difference between the brand of Christianity that you practice and the one they practice. You worship a 3-headed god and they do same, so what is the difference? Does Islam worship a 3-headed god? The answer is NO... You are very daft ma'am.

1 Like

Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Anas09:

Cc: Rilwon.
Tar.tar.
Come and respond to this guy.

He was asking question and answering it himself, what do you want me to respond to?

He is trying to bring another discussion different from the OP, do you expect me to oblige him?

Already one of your brethren admits to worshipping statue and wooden cross, which makes your input invalid, unless you can counter him.

1 Like

Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
fayisode:
guy should i tell you something how can a strong believer says he is after de religious place. In which people worship God. Through out de quran their is nothing backing any jihad to destroy a religious place so they are capitally non muslim. Another things is dat how can a true muslim be attacking a muslim country
Hahahahahahahaha. Sorry sir, Allah is not God. Allah is a Moongod diety worshipped in the Arab region long before Muhammed's grand father was born. Allah is an Idol, a satanic Idol.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Anas09:

Grow up first. Have you written your SSCE yet?

Re: See What Christians Worship by Blackfire(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Anas09:

Hey Moongod worshipper, drop Bible passages which enjoined Christians to worship those things and then we will start from there.
Catholicism is at war with every Bible believing christian for their unbiblical stance on image worship, it's not a secret, here on NL, we banter with them.
Stop being a hypocrite. Oh wait, you want to feel good in your Idol worship by pointing to catholics.
Thing is, Catholicism and islam differs not. They are all tools in the hands of Satan. Perverts.

a whole chapter of the Koran was dedicated to Mary. . . U can call it veneration *i know what u are thinking*.... Yes khadijat cousin's connection.
Re: See What Christians Worship by terrezo2002(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rubbish. US didn't write the Quran that asked you to be terrorists. The people sponsoring terrorism are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: See What Christians Worship by annunaki2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
terrezo2002:
Rubbish. US didn't write the Quran that asked you to be terrorists. The people sponsoring terrorism are Muslims.

It's really so irritating when you see muslims blaming others for atrocities instructed in the quoran.
Re: See What Christians Worship by truthman2012(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Who condemned them?

Remember those that worship that idol in the first pics constitute large amount of Christian population, while the remaining amounts are worshipping a wooden cross. So which category do you fall in?

It is because they are idol worshipers that they are supporting the muslims their co-idol worshipers, birds of the same feathers.

www.nairaland.com/3095303/catholic-fraternity-islam
Re: See What Christians Worship by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Anas09:

Grow up first. Have you written your SSCE yet?

Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
truthman2012:

It is because they are idol worshipers that they are supporting the muslims their co-idol worshipers, birds of the same feathers.

www.nairaland.com/3095303/catholic-fraternity-islam

You are a fool, who is supporting them?

You just go about behaving like a mad man.. Smh
Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Faremisodeeq post=47378006][/quote]
Yea, I thought so too. Go finish up college.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Blackfire:

a whole chapter of the Koran was dedicated to Mary. . . U can call it veneration *i know what u are thinking*.... Yes khadijat cousin's connection.

Kadijat was a Catholic convert herself, before Muhammed found Islam.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Rilwon:

You should ask those worshipping it not me. And again, all Christians worship idols one way or the other. You either worship Mary's statue or a wooden cross, I lie

You banter them qhile you religiously worship a wooden cross, you and your fellow ilks' are the definition of hypocrisy.

Islam don't worship idols. This you know. Unlike you that worship a wooden cross.

You are a fool then if you think Catholic and Islam differs not. I see no difference between the brand of Christianity that you practice and the one they practice. You worship a 3-headed god and they do same, so what is the difference? Does Islam worship a 3-headed god? The answer is NO... You are very daft ma'am.
I don't expect the truth from a man who worships the deceiver of all mankind. Go on man, nothing can save you from yourself.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Rilwon:

No Muslims are too daft to understand the difference. THey rather worship a moon god with his three daughter the stars. And who ascribes to a higher deity. Have you heard Allah prays? Can you imagine? Allah prays and quotes his Angels too. A god quotes his own Angels. Wonderful.
A three headed God that you can't do without. You try by all means to convince yourself that Allah is Yahweh, even when you know he is not. You try to make Muhammed his prophet. You can't stand on your own without quoting the Words of this three headed God to validate Islam.
Am here wondering why no Christian Passed and present, ever quotes the Koran to drive home a point.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

I don't expect the truth from a man who worships the deceiver of all mankind. Go on man, nothing can save you from yourself.

Truth is bitter, isn't it
Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

No Muslims are too daft to understand the difference. THey rather worship a moon god with his three daughter the stars. And who ascribes to a higher deity.

You know this is an outright lie, undecided

Have you heard Allah prays?

Allah doesn't pray to anybody, he only bless whomever he wills. Get your facts right OLODO.

Can you imagine? Allah prays and quotes his Angels too. A god quotes his own Angels. Wonderful..

Poo

A three headed God that you can't do without.

We all know the biblical god is the three headed god.. Ask truthman2012 and malvsguy212 and they will prove it to you. You are going to hell according to your brethrens if you don't believe Jesus is god Almighty, what do you have to say about that? Nothing! But you are here claiming Muslims worship three headedgod when you know its a pure lie. Grow some brains old man sad

You try by all means to convince yourself that Allah is Yahweh,
Allah is not Yahweh of the Bible. Allah doesn't eat animal burnt offerings and other Offerings similar to that of YORUBA gods. I made that clear on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2619198/suya-loving-god-bible
Yahweh if the Bible is fake as shit, you nay want to argue this with me, just come to that thread.

even when you know he is not. You try to make Muhammed his prophet. You can't stand on your own without quoting the Words of this three headed God to validate Islam.
Am here wondering why no Christian Passed and present, ever quotes the Koran to drive home a point.

Well, i am not the type of Muslim that quote the Bible to support islam. I lack total believe in it.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Anas09: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:

Truth is bitter, isn't it
Hahahahahahahaha. My joy is that you know the truth, although you can't admit it. We have done our duty warning that Allah is Satan, it's left for you to give heed of walk away. Imagine Allah telling you that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten son of the only living God, whom God called "My begotten Son" will descend from heaven to kill all the Jews and Christians and give muslims the whole earth. Imaooo. My God!!!.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. My joy is that you know the truth, although you can't admit it. We have done our duty warning that Allah is Satan, it's left for you to give heed of walk away. Imagine Allah telling you that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten son of the only living God, whom God called "My begotten Son" will descend from heaven to kill all the Jews and Christians and give muslims the whole earth. Imaooo. My God!!!.

What a poo? grin grin

Re: See What Christians Worship by orunto27: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Real one ignoramus.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
See what Christians worship.

Bunch of idol worshippers angry

We don't worship that. When you say your Qiblah, where do u face? Direction of the moon, isn't it to bow before Muhammed and his Jinn who already has deceived you into scrabbling this.

Face it, Islam with all ideology of terrorism, multiple women etc and it's wickedness it's the dying religion. Christianity doesn't worship the cross unlike Islam... which waits for the moon to come out before they complete a prayer session grin, Bunch of sick people.
Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwon: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
gimakon:

We don't worship that. When you say your Qiblah, where do u face? Direction of the moon, isn't it to bow before Muhammed and his Jinn who already has deceived you into scrabbling this.
Face it, Islam with all ideology of terrorism, multiple women etc and it's wickedness it's the dying religion. Christianity doesn't worship the cross unlike Islam... which waits for the moon to come out before they complete a prayer session grin, Bunch of sick people.

shocked
Re: See What Christians Worship by terrezo2002(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
If you take Islam away from this world, you have taken 99% of the problems of the world.

1 Like

Re: See What Christians Worship by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
terrezo2002:
If you take Islam away from this world, you have taken 99% of the problems of the world.
[/s]

When you can't defend your bizzare beliefs, you resort to ad hominem. sad
Re: See What Christians Worship by terrezo2002(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

When you can't defend your bizzare beliefs, you resort to ad hominem. sad
I can defend my beliefs anytime, and anywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithes: Who Should Pay? / Was Jonah Swallowed Up By A Whale Or By A Fish / Buddhism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.