Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. (78356 Views)

Wife Didn’t Expect Husband To Say This But... / If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight / Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
habaa

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Mologi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
they ar all elastic....

even the prayers...

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
lmao!...slyisaac is that youshockedshockedundecided
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by adedami14(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
lol....

1 Like

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mologi:
they ar all elastic....
I laugh out loud to your comment Heey
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
lmao!...slyisaac is that youshockedshockedundecided
why you force me go na......!!! loooooooool ... abeg belle dey pain me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
slyIsaac:

why you force me go na......!!! loooooooool ... abeg belle dey pain me
i tell you say make we go pray...why i no go force you ehn...see i won get another belle ooo...oya make we go vigil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
i tell you say make we go pray...why i no go force you ehn...see i won get another belle ooo...oya make we go vigil
gbégblévi hahaha
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by IamLEGEND1: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
And when he hear pastor say "TEA BREAK"....
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Una no go kill me wit laff oo grin grin
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Proffdada: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Legend of the chair bender grin

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
gbégblévi hahaha
ya calling me spoilt childcry you think i dont know my language ehntongue

2 Likes

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
ya calling me spoilt childcry you think i dont know my language ehntongue
eyoo!!! me sé looo hahaha

my ewe babe hahaha
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
eyoo!!! me sé looo hahaha
my ewe babe hahaha
lol..whats up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Proffdada:
Legend of the chair bender grin
if that chair should break hein

he think say na for his bed room he dey sleep like that Lols

2 Likes

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..whats up?
awoo mefon nyuidé loo and you?
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Greatzeus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
The wife be like " baba john time for vigil,God must pick our call"

2 Likes

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
awoo mefon nyuidé loo and you?
yooo..mefonsmiley
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
yooo..mefonsmiley
Lols ok
I dey come your house com chop banku or akplé with fètrii détsii hahaha
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
i have a better idea what we can do for the night....wink
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Cadamlk: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Greatzeus:
The wife be like " baba john time for vigil,God must pick our call"
LOL
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
slyIsaac:

i have a better idea what we can do for the night....wink
hmm for the nightwink...not bad
cool
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by makydebbie(f): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols ok

I dey come your house com chop banku or akplé with fètrii détsii hahaha
i no know why i just hate akpele ooo..abeg come chop banku and okro..
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
i no know why i just hate akpele ooo..abeg come chop banku and okro..
ok tanx swiddy

so wat is this beef going on between sarkodie and manifest
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by K9blunt(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
For goodness sakes! It is not "night vigil" its "VIGIL" which covers the night thing.....

Naija eh! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by midehi2(f): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
devil go fear fear na
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by naijamakossa(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
K9blunt:
For goodness sakes! It is not "night vigil" its "VIGIL" which covers the night thing.....

Naija eh! angry
tanx ma

have modified already

2 Likes

Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by SWITANN(f): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
lol
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by K9blunt(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
tanx ma

have modified already

Very good smiley
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by joshu75(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
A man called Pelumi at work calls home and a 7 years old girl picks the phone:
“Hi honey, this is daddy. Is mommy near the phone?”
“No daddy, she is upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Akin.” The little girl replied.
“After a brief pause daddy says,“But honey you haven’t got an uncle Akin!”
“Oh yes I do, and he is upstairs in the room with mommy right now.”
Brief pause,“Uh okay then, this is what I want you to do:
Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs, knock on the bedroom door, and shout to mommy that daddy’s car has just arrived at the gate".
“Ok daddy just a minute....”
A while later the little girl comes back to the phone, “Done it daddy.”
"What happened honey?” asked the dad.
“Well, mommy got scared and jumped out of the bed naked, ran round the room screaming, tripped over, and knocked her head on the staircase, now she is not moving at all.”
“What about Uncle Akin?” asked Dad.
"He jumped out of the window into the swimming pool, but I guess he didn’t know you emptied the water last week. He hit the bottom and I think he’s dead.”
After a really long pause this time...Daddy says, “Swimming pool? But we don't have a swimming pool!
Is this 0803-186-5731?”
“No, answered the girl, this is 0803-186-5713”
“Sorry wrong number....!!!!” ¬"

This is not a laughing matter oo

Come and LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.