Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI (1694 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 2018 Top 10 Hot Mini-importation Products With Up To 200% Roi / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI by jerrysinger247(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Start Your Online Importation Business From Home Without Your Own Money And Make 200% Profit Over and Over Again!
====+==============================
Please slowly read to the end, the middle and ending part of this article will shock you
=====+========++++++=======+++++++=
There are few things you must do before this secret can work for you such as, you will have to buy the Importation Ebook and try to import sample products with your own money to be sure the products you will be selling are real and original. That's all, the rest thing, you will not have to spend any dime again, read on to get the actual process it will take you.
Step 1. Product Selection
Research on hot products that people are crazy about buying and focus on importing such items. For instance, bags, children items, wristwatch, wedding and engagement rings, wedding gown, smartphones, flash drive, powerbank, Play station games, weight-loss belt, Mp3, phone case and more.
Step 2: Get My Importation Ebook
Click the link below to grab a copy now: www.importationmillionairesecret.info/import
The eBook will teach you everything you need to know and how to do the following:* get contacts of manufacturers from Dubai, USA, Canada, UK and China. How to ship your products free of charge from abroad to Your door step, how to be free from custom charges and how to get the manufacturers ship your goods without paying them money until you confirm the item is original, without any damage.
Step 3: Market and Advertising
The lifeblood of any business is marketing to the right audience. I will teach you how to turn your Facebook friends into paying customers. You need a Facebook Business Page to achieve this, I teach Facebook Advertising N25,000 but if you buy your Importation Guide @N3,500, I will Mentor you free for 6Months.
Secondly, BBM and Whatsapp marketing is the ongoing thing now. I will show you how celebrities sell their used items using these two media and they make Truckloads of Millions per month on autopilot without leaving their room.
Step 4: Multiple Streams of Profit From One Source!
To ensure multiple streams of income from your Importation business, you must use online and offline opportunities very well thus:
Step 4.1: Offline:
search for 12 stores or shop owners around your area who sell items you want to import and negotiate to be their suppliers and give them discount much better than they would get in the market.
Step 4.2: Online:
Post regular message, broadcast or articles with caption ***12 Genuine Dealers Urgently Needed By Manufacturers Based In China, Dubai or UK For Supply Of....... Without Crossing Boarder*** I will mentor you how to do all this for 6Months free of charge.
Step 5: How To Profit Your Way To A Millionaire
12 dealers is all you need to become a Millionaire from running a successful Mini Importation Business From the comfort of your home without using your own money. See Proof Below...
Profit calculator
Let's say you import items like wristwatch or engagement ring in dozens for $10 per unit when exchange rate is 280naira per dollar = N2,800 per unit multiple by 12units = N33,600 ($120). Exchange rate is not fixed so compare with recent rate and update figures here with your own calculation.
Selling Power
You sell to Your dealer @ N5,000 per unit. Let's say all expenses on a product is 700naira. How do you determine your profit?
Profit Margin
Per unit price of N2,800 minus selling price of N5,000 minus expenses of N700 equals to N1,500. Therefore your profit is N1,500 per item. Since your dealer is buying in Dozen, meaning one dozen is 12pieces. 1,500 × 12 = N18,000.
1 Dealer buys engagement ring of 1 dozen (12 pieces) @ N60,000, making you a profit N18,000
If 12 dealers orders for 12 dozens of engagement ring in a month, how much is your profit?
Meaning N18,000 ×12 = N216,000.
What if the 12 dealers places order for 12 months consistently, how much would you have made? That is
N216,000 × 12 = N2,592,000 (Two Million Five Hundred and Ninety Two Thousand Naira Pure Profit After Expenses)
Final thought, imagine you have built database of multiple products dealers thus:
12 confirm dealers in engagement ring
12 confirm dealers in female bags
12 confirm dealers in children wears
12 confirm dealers in male & female shoes
12 confirm dealers in phone accessories
12 confirm dealers in smart phone's where u can make N3,500 above on each item sold multiply by 12 pieces times 12 dealers equals to N504,000 only.
If you take action and follow this steps, you would have secured all the months of the year with multiple streams of Passive Income from a one time effort and your earning will be on autopilot.
Important Notice:
I did this analysis to help you make informed decision on starting your online home based mini Importation Business. The information embedded in this article is an excerpt from my Advanced Importation Master Class worth N25,000. No one on the Internet selling Importation Guide can teach you this secret free of charge even after buying their Importation Ebook.
Get your Importation Guide @N3,500 Promo Price 4 The First 20 Buyers Before July 12th, 2016.
Click the link below to grab a copy now: www.importationmillionairesecret.info/import
NOTE:
*** The price is very affordable now, as soon as this grace offer period is over, you will have to buy @ original price of N7,500. Act now and don't procrastinate***
=============+++++++========+++++++++
To Be Eligible For The Promo, Kindly Drop Your Whatsapp Contact Below or Whatsapp Me with the title "Reserve My Promo Importation Guide". Send it to: +2347033347547. And country can do this business..
========+++===========+++============
Please share this article to empower someone
To Your Life Success!
Jerry-Singer
Importation Coach/ Inspiration Speaker
Whatsapp Chat: +2347033347547
Re: How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI by hisgrace090: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Well done!

1 Like

Re: How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI by mikecino(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Clap for yaself
Re: How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI by ozome15(m): 2:24am On Jul 07, 2016
U be Real G
Re: How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI by humantorch02: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Here's a free way to start mini importation business in Nigeria. All you need to be successful at this is the ability to find products that people are willing to buy.

Product around these niches always sells well:
# Sexual product
# Security
# Fitness
#Skincare
#Health etc.

Otherways to find these products are going through products ads on Facebook, look for products people are promoting and look at peoples engagement on it. Higher engagement shows that people want that kind of products.

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) / [tricks] How To Remove Fiverr Negative Feedback [come Here Fiverr Sellers] / What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.