Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries (13290 Views)

Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by ateketom(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
This is by far the best news I have Eva heard.....If gov Dickson can be humiliated publicly that will even b better.....he is the worst governor bayelsa have Eva seen.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
I hate militancy. Militancy always start on a good note, but end up bad.The media has done a wonderful work by hiding from the public the evil these nigerdeltan militants are carrying out in the region.My immediate elder sister who reside in eleme with her family shared with how about a month ago,these militants hijacked about five commercial bus in rivers state about a month. The militants kidnapped all the occupants of the vehicles and collected ransom from their victims. Her neighbour who is a Yoruba lady was among those kidnapped,and she secured her release by paying 250k.I was shocked when she was telling me about this incident two days ago. How can the media hide a kidnap incident involving more than 50 Nigerians be kept away by the media from the public. There is nothing good about the Niger deltan militants there are all criminals and murderers.

thats what all these jokers on nl cheering cannot understand. it is the same way some of my colleagues did not see it as a big deal when the kidnapping started ; or some who justified 419 as repatriation. they fail to understand that these fellows are just lazy criminals who are too weak to do a days works.

all their noise about emancipation is just rhetoric for the simple minded.

as for those cheering and egging these thugs on, be careful what you wish for. we already had an incident in cross river. are you really ready fr a rash of attacks on government houses in the ND? have you considered the full implications of this? tomorrow if a governor is enacting policis that some are against, this same scenario could play out.

it looks like another nasty genie may have been unleashed

3 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by locosis007(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
MY BEST NEWS FOR TODAY.

I WOULFD SUPPORT MILITANTS IF THEY
C.AN FOCUS MORE ON INDIVIDUALS

THEY CAN BE.COME OUR CORRECTIONAL RAMROD IN.. THIS TIME OF DECADENCE

MORE OF THESE JRC..
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Austino50: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Foolish animals with foolish talk, like they said empty vessel make louder noise, fine you want Dickson to pay workers and pensioners their salaries..... which is good talk but foolish talk you want to blow up pipelines and cripple the economy, so where do you expect Dickson to get allocation from that will enable him pay salaries and make life easy for the common man in the Niger Delta....... Remember when you decide to cook for the community the community will eat and finish the food and ask for more more and more but when the community in return cooks for you and your family and your allies, all of you together can not finish such food......a word is enough for the wise...... Rat wey dey bite Cat tail Wetin e dey fine??
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Saint83(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
When your Son GEJ,was the president if Nigeria ,what did he do to Niger Delta or Bayelsa,where he hails from ? I support your action by bombing your governor, state house ,register your displeasure by start killing your elites and your elders that has defrauded the region for years......I am from Delta State,I know what I am saying ,our leaders in that region are dubious and criminal,our Hero of democracy as he is being portray couldn't do anything for us for 6years,then you want a Northern person to come and change your misfortune for just a year,.make una wake up now jho
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by danidee10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:
If this is true then they may just win me over.
When will ND indigenes learn that their real enemies are the elites from the region and not the North?

This is what they should have done since...i just hope this is not empty chest beating. most of the problems in the ND is because of our greedy leaders....how can bayelsa state be owing it's workers...if any state should be owing salaries. it should be the so called 'leeches' that don't have oil

If they start questioning their leaders I might just leave Tottenham and start supporting these guys cheesy

On a serious note a lot of people will support them
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by jamace(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Long overdue. Oya, carry go oooooooo. angry angry
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Standing5(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ijaya123:

When the Yorubas are masters and a nightmare to some, it is not so difficult to know.
They are a greater nightmare to themselve but will rather talk about Bayelsa
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by adams009: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
I hate militancy. Militancy always start on a good note, but end up bad.The media has done a wonderful work by hiding from the public the evil these nigerdeltan militants are carrying out in the region.My immediate elder sister who reside in eleme with her family shared with how about a month ago,these militants hijacked about five commercial bus in rivers state about a month. The militants kidnapped all the occupants of the vehicles and collected ransom from their victims. Her neighbour who is a Yoruba lady was among those kidnapped,and she secured her release by paying 250k.I was shocked when she was telling me about this incident two days ago. How can the media hide a kidnap incident involving more than 50 Nigerians be kept away by the media from the public. There is nothing good about the Niger deltan militants there are all criminals and murderers.

They rejoiced when they blow pipelines because of Buhari and now they have started to intimidate their own people. I think that serves them well. This is how even BH started from fighting security agencies they move to killing innocent people.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Standing5(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The militants are criminals seeking for their own share using civil servants as gimmicks.

it is all ploy
They aren't criminals to me. They av realized that Osun's huge debt will be eventually offset by their oil money someday.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by johnpaulemeka: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Can somebody listen to this group Abeg!
They can bring Nigeria economy to a stand still if care is not taken.
Peaceful dialogue will help a lot[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by johnpaulemeka: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Saint83:
When your Son GEJ,was the president if Nigeria ,what did he do to Niger Delta or Bayelsa,where he hails from ? I support your action by bombing your governor, state house ,register your displeasure by start killing your elites and your elders that has defrauded the region for years......I am from Delta State,I know what I am saying ,our leaders in that region are dubious and criminal,our Hero of democracy as he is being portray couldn't do anything for us for 6years,then you want a Northern person to come and change your misfortune for just a year,.make una wake up now jho
peaceful dialogue will help
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by kayalla(f): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2016
if this is true, then they have my support. its time we drag these old mongers out to the mud, they will pay the salaries from their nose.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by olujuwonj(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2016
will Niger Deltans attack their own? I doubt it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Ndigbo Happy With Buhari On Road Construction – Ohanaeze / Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / Your Views On GEJ's 7am National Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.