Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again (32413 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Drug Gangs Strike Back In Rio’s ‘pacified’ Slums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 10, 2009
Crime and Punishment, why y'all whining for them, they got what was coming to them, big deal, FYI, back some years, some german kids hacked some accounts online and went on a shopping spree, buying expensive cars, etc, when caught, they said they did it for fun, anyway, we sha, not as bad as that sicko that kidnapped that girl for 9 years is it?etc,
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2009
touchmeder:

Make una help me beg all this people nah! lipsrsealed

and you're throwing a tantrum why exactly?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by ifyalways(f): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2009
Do the crime,do the time.This is not good news sha.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by r231(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2009
na wa o  
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 1:24am On Sep 10, 2009
oh no.
undecided
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 10, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2009
vanni:

you sound so fuckin stupid, last time i remember people said all tribes have issues

@poster are you sick? the Bleep is up with the SW

stop being a regional/tribal fagget and post the story without emphasis on region

lol these clowns got arrested who cares this is not embarassment to any yoruba or right minded Nigerians.
Are Nigerians the first to be arrested in yankee? no
Are they first to do fraud? no
Are yorubas the only tribe who do fraud? Bleep NO lol

so whats the big deal? this whole emphasis on Nigerians is getting old the chinese, russians,italians, all commit crimes way past Nigerian petty fraud crimes. BUT LOOK AT D POSTER BEING STUPID AND MAKING IT A BIG DEAL

@SJEEZ8 YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are daft and i feel sorry for your mother,
Maybe posting your shit 100 time will make you feel better but still you haven't said anything reasonable to refute what i said.
maybe living in yankee has made you think like a fuckin MUMU/ode
Americans in the United states can care less what americans in other countries do
americans are only concern with THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Nigerians/ Nigeria should adopt that way of thinking also
If you dont understand please shut d Bleep up and go to sleep
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by TruthTold: 2:23am On Sep 10, 2009
It's funny how people pass judgment on what they have absolutely no idea about!. I saw this right here on Naira Land. Check out the youtube video, be patient till the end and check out some names from the horse's mouth,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176916.0.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ewj2yIsjPE
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 2:57am On Sep 10, 2009
LMFAO deez guys had some nice cars.
the benz was sick mehn grin
i can get down wit d cars but not criminality lol

but like i said no need for Nigerians to blow it up or push blame from one tribe to another. Crime happen everywhere and the credit card/fraud business has been around before naija peeps even knew what credit cards were.
By doing that it divides Nigerians - which the western world loves, for one black man to sell out another for a pat on d back

these criminals get taste in moto oooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by OvieE: 3:02am On Sep 10, 2009
SONY I thank you for Ad and I hope you do more to expose Nigeria to the really world and just maybe when the shame is too much, they will change for good. Furthermore, those that committ sush act, I do not blame them. Nigeria government curse all this. They are the one that introduce 419 to living soul Nigerians. This useless people travel out of Nigeria with any specific goal but to go out there to committ all kind of crimes.

Phuck Nigeria Government. 419Er's, I welcome you and please all fraudsters out there do more.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2009
sjeezy8:

LMFAO deez guys had some nice cars.
the benz was sick mehn grin
i can get down wit d cars but not criminality lol

but like i said no need for Nigerians to blow it up or push blame from one tribe to another. Crime happen everywhere and the credit card/fraud business has been around before naija peeps even knew what credit cards were.
By doing that it divides Nigerians - which the western world loves, for one black man to sell out another for a pat on d back

these criminals get taste in moto oooooooooooooooooooooo grin
AGREED.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 3:18am On Sep 10, 2009
you are daft and i feel sorry for your mother,
Maybe posting your shit 100 time will make you feel better but still you haven't said anything reasonable to refute what i said.
maybe living in yankee has made you think like a fuckin MUMU/ode
Americans in the United states can care less what americans in other countries do
americans are only concern with THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Nigerians/ Nigeria should adopt that way of thinking also
If you dont understand please shut d Bleep up and go to sleep

I laught at your stupidity.
I feel sorry not only for your mother, but for your generation, COS U ARE AN idiot

You are either clinically insane or mentally unstable, your thinking faculty is eroded

dumb ass
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:18am On Sep 10, 2009
not again
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2009
^^^ lol amaka boo

i think dis guy is on my nutts what you think?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:33am On Sep 10, 2009
hahaha seems like this dude is just looking for an argument and a way to blow off some steam while he's at it.

man .bitches. are annoying, i think i wanna do the same.

btw: my mommy is a cock blocker. lol
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 3:35am On Sep 10, 2009
lol that guy is super corny and obviously likes my style of comments ya kno
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 3:35am On Sep 10, 2009
i think dis guy is on my nutts what you think?
It is obvious you have no life outside of this FORUM . You deranged psycho

Bring it on, Am waiting

OLODO
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2009
just ignore this lunatic.
who is looking for an argument? dont you have better things to do than prepare yourself to type 1000 word long essays here on this thread?
abeg carry go.
what is the point of arguing?

HM!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2009
the only psycho seems to be you, looking for an argument and trying to find ANYTHING to say to get yourself worked up.
chill, take some Prozac.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 3:39am On Sep 10, 2009
@vani its obvious you dont know how to use the QUOTE part of commenting on this forum.

lol get off my di.ck, you obviously like me fagget

and duh the forum is my life its african/international politics

please go to sleep nikku

@amaka
yim yo
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by richcookie(m): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2009
I have been in Yankee for over 27 yrs and I am not suprised any more. Most Nigerians think this is back home. Some believe bribery, voodoo will help them when caught. The american law enforcement is very good at catching people. In america everything you do leaves a paper trail. The punishment for this kind of crime just got very severe. The defendents should do at least 5 to 10 yrs and then automatically deported unless a citizen.
    The Secret service, which is responsible for guiding the president, is also in charge of  printing fake money fraud, credit card fraud and identity theft when used to apply for credit card. I can tell you from experience, the secret service has many Nigerian agents that speak all dialects. The Nigerian agents will blend in and identify known culprits by sometimes participating in the crime.
   Personally, I try not to blame anyone in regards to how you earn your dough, but try to use common sense. I have friends that did not know when to quit and now serving hard times in prison. "Oyinbo" man is the worst crook of all. Just imagine how they colonized africa with the bible, enslaved us, slaughtered hundreds of millions of our fore fathers and continue to still rule Africa by remote control.
    To most of you that shout Nigerians are crooks in America, you have no idea what you're talking about. All ethnic groups do crime:

chinese and Koreans ( into smuggling fake goods, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, contract killings etc

Italians ( real organized thieves, union thuggery, fake credit cards manufacturers, best contract killers, truck hijacking, major drug smugglers, loan sharks, mortgage fraud

Irish groups (Political crooks, govt. control, have support in most law enforcement groups, smuggling, contract killers, industry hijackers, remote control of whole countries, major major dope smugglers, best currency counterfeiters

Jamaicans: (known killers,  drug smugglers, human traffickers, home invasion crooks

Mexicans: ( vicious contract killers, large quantity drug smugglers, major money launderers, political thuggery

Colombians: ( known contract killers (usually all family members), major drug distributors, money launderers, weapons distributors

Europeans: ( best bribe givers, control of major countries by remote control, best secret societies, best mental science practitioners ( also called voodoo), wholesale killings, best marketers of killing devices, run most African countries including Nigeria by remote control, very efficient contract killers.

The Arabs: ( Vicious killers in the name of allah, known smugglers, pirates, gun runners, weapon traders, big time drug pushers, modern day slave owners

The Jews: (The best organized of all, Very corrupt crooks, major usurpers of all nations including the USA, Incredible practitioners of mind mental science ( also called voodoo), weapons manufacturers and dealers, best intelligence agency in the whole world, 1st class counterfeiters, known contract killers, masters at starting wars mostly in africa to enhance political agender, 419 masters, money worshippers , have tenacles of control in all major industries in the world, WILL STEAL, MURDER AND ROB OTHER NATIONS FOR THE STATE OF ISREAL. The best leeches of all and the group Nigerian leaders should emulate.

Do you need more? So please stop complaining about Nigerians and crime. Our only fault is not committing crimes to help our people progress like the jews, europeans and chinese do. Our leaders are busy begging for aid, forgetting that a blessed country in natural resources like Nigeria should not beg but have a plan to spy, steal and copy technologies to move our  nation forward.

To all you pretenders of high moral standards becarefull how you point fingers because some are pointing back at you. As far as crime goes Nigerians are petty, crude and in nursery school as far as crime is concerned. All the above named groups have govt. sanctioned criminals that help and benefit the country. If in doubt, then go back and read your history to realize the bastardly way we've been duped, conned, brainwashed, mentally shackled and  remotely controlled.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42am On Sep 10, 2009
Richcookie i didnt read your comment but i know its probably something good.
someone with SENSE, that has decided to list ALL the countries involved in major crimes in the US.
smart dude
cool

@sjeezy
aiight
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 3:43am On Sep 10, 2009
« #83 on: Today at 03:39:32 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@vani its obvious you dont know how to use the QUOTE part of commenting on this forum.

lol get off my di.ck, you obviously like me fagget

and duh the forum is my life its african/international politics

please go to sleep nikku

@amaka
yim

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING NIGGER.

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET.

I ,m convinces u are a criminal….or a relative of one of them
Otherwise y are u so bitter?
Bring it on, swine, I,m ready 4 you. You think you have bad mouth abi? I will finish u on this forum………, its thieves like u who have spoilt the image of Nigeria
I hope u get caught soon and spend the rest of your miserable life rotting in jail and
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

NOBODY CAN SHUT ME UP, YOU HEAR ME? NOBODY I SAY
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Sep 10, 2009
youll eventually shut yourself up when everyone sees how much of a lunatic and deranged animal that you are.
nonsense.
tongue
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Tsodiya(m): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2009
@TruthTold I checked out the link you posted, it's kind of sad though, the oseni guy looks real young and for him to throw is life away like that it's a shame. Hopefully they deport him back to naij instead of him going to prison for 10 years if guilty of them charges.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2009
richcookie:

I have been in Yankee for over 27 yrs and I am not suprised any more. Most Nigerians think this is back home. Some believe bribery, voodoo will help them when caught. The american law enforcement is very good at catching people. In america everything you do leaves a paper trail. The punishment for this kind of crime just got very severe. The defendents should do at least 5 to 10 yrs and then automatically deported unless a citizen.
The Secret service, which is responsible for guiding the president, is also in charge of printing fake money fraud, credit card fraud and identity theft when used to apply for credit card. I can tell you from experience, the secret service has many Nigerian agents that speak all dialects. The Nigerian agents will blend in and identify known culprits by sometimes participating in the crime.
Personally, I try not to blame anyone in regards to how you earn your dough, but try to use common sense. I have friends that did not know when to quit and now serving hard times in prison. "Oyinbo" man is the worst crook of all. Just imagine how they colonized africa with the bible, enslaved us, slaughtered hundreds of millions of our fore fathers and continue to still rule Africa by remote control.
To most of you that shout Nigerians are crooks in America, you have no idea what you're talking about. All ethnic groups do crime:

chinese and Koreans ( into smuggling fake goods, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, contract killings etc

Italians ( real organized thieves, union thuggery, fake credit cards manufacturers, best contract killers, truck hijacking, major drug smugglers, loan sharks, mortgage fraud

Irish groups (Political crooks, govt. control, have support in most law enforcement groups, smuggling, contract killers, industry hijackers, remote control of whole countries, major major dope smugglers, best currency counterfeiters

Jamaicans: (known killers, drug smugglers, human traffickers, home invasion crooks

Mexicans: ( vicious contract killers, large quantity drug smugglers, major money launderers, political thuggery

Colombians: ( known contract killers (usually all family members), major drug distributors, money launderers, weapons distributors

Europeans: ( best bribe givers, control of major countries by remote control, best secret societies, best mental science practitioners ( also called voodoo), wholesale killings, best marketers of killing devices, run most African countries including Nigeria by remote control, very efficient contract killers

Do you need more? So please stop complaining about Nigerians and crime. Our only fault is not committing crimes to help our people progress like the europeans and chinese do. Our leaders are busy begging for aid, forgetting that a blessed country in natural resources like Nigeria should not beg but have a plan to spy, steal and copy technologies to move our nation forward.

thats what i've been tryin to say deez crimes by naija peeps in uk and yankee are petty compared to others
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Tsodiya(m): 4:04am On Sep 10, 2009
@richcookie my guy u miss one o ARABS those guys aint no joke bro.
@vanni i aint no criminal or anything but bro it aint easy for some people here men people gats to do what they gats to do to survive.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by BlackRevo: 4:09am On Sep 10, 2009
I am not challenging you brother,  Crimes in Nigeria has no tribal affiliations. It is just that when people are caught the major tribes gets the most participants. Most tribes have specialties where they are the dominant participants just like  this crime which they were busted for. You will not see them get busted for fake goods so much. Also you know that Nigerians like doing business in a tribalism manner so and try to prevent others from joining.

Those who commit international crimes are very few in relation to the population of Nigeria as a whole. But you should understand that one Nigerian input in crime is the same as 50 other people. We are too greedy, lack conscience and very careless. Instead of doing it once in a while we do it too frequently.

But all these things are giving the innocent ones a bad name and lots of problems. We should all come together and put the house back in the right order. Enough of these tribalism for now.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sexyLeamon(f): 4:16am On Sep 10, 2009
nigerians nigerians nigerians embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 4:22am On Sep 10, 2009
richcookie:

The Secret service, which is responsible for guiding the president, is also in charge of  printing fake money fraud, credit card fraud and identity theft when used to apply for credit card. I can tell you from experience, the secret service has many Nigerian agents that speak all dialects. The Nigerian agents will blend in and identify known culprits by sometimes participating in the crime.
   [b] To most of you that shout Nigerians are crooks in America, you have no idea what you're talking about. All ethnic groups do crime:

Jamaicans: (known killers,  drug smugglers, human traffickers, home invasion crooks

Europeans: ( best bribe givers, control of major countries by remote control, best secret societies, best mental science practitioners ( also called voodoo), wholesale killings, best marketers of killing devices, run most African countries including Nigeria by remote control, very efficient contract killers

Do you need more? So please stop complaining about Nigerians and crime. Our only fault is not committing crimes to help our people progress like the europeans and chinese do. Our leaders are busy begging for aid, forgetting that a blessed country in natural resources like Nigeria should not beg but have a plan to spy, steal and copy technologies to move our  nation forward. [/b]

You are saying its okay for Nigerians to continue in 419 because other nationals are doing it?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 4:23am On Sep 10, 2009
Tsodiya:

@TruthTold I checked out the link you posted, it's kind of sad though, the oseni guy looks real young and for him to throw is life away like that it's a shame. Hopefully they deport him back to naij instead of him going to prison for 10 years if guilty of them charges.
He did not throw his life away. He is not going for a life jail just 5 years and he will be out. Hopefully Naija go don better by then and we shall welcome him home like a hero. tongue

Who knows how many of those cars he sold in Nigeria. If he has about 100million naira in Intercontinental bank, he will be alright at home unless Sanusi close them down before he comot.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 4:28am On Sep 10, 2009
TruthTold:

It's funny how people pass judgment on what they have absolutely no idea about!. I saw this right here on Naira Land. Check out the youtube video, be patient till the end and check out some names from the horse's mouth,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176916.0.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ewj2yIsjPE

How did you track this guy down?. What if he is a different Oseni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.