Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again (32348 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Drug Gangs Strike Back In Rio’s ‘pacified’ Slums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by lucian2: 4:38am On Sep 10, 2009
Everyday for the thief ,but one day for the owner angry
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 4:42am On Sep 10, 2009
Definitely, they got what they deserve tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Tsodiya(m): 4:43am On Sep 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by pcmadu(m): 4:58am On Sep 10, 2009
shit, my friend is among these 11 ppl, poor gurl, i dont even know she does things like that
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by TruthTold: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

How did you track this guy down?. What if he is a different Oseni?
did a search on here. Check out the names on the arrested list and the name of the car seller, license plate state matches arrest state, two names on the list match, exotic cars for sale, too much of a coincidence.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by chic2pimp(m): 5:12am On Sep 10, 2009
richcookie:

Irish groups (Political crooks, govt. control, have support in most law enforcement groups, smuggling, contract killers, industry hijackers, remote control of whole countries, major major dope smugglers, best currency counterfeiters

I disagree on the point that I highlighted. The JEWS have more power and therefore more say on how the country is run.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by kamasutra1: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2009
This is so pathetic,
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by davidif: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2009
[size=18pt]HA HA HA HA LATER ON THEY WOULD HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BLAME SONY. WHERE IS MADAM DORA?[/size]
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by chukudibab(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2009
What a heck, this is incredible. shocked shocked
But i still the hal 9ja cos we dey threemuch grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by SmashingM(f): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2009
I don't know why our brothers keep on disgracing themselves over nothing. Why cant we be satisfied. You have an opportunity to travel overseas instead of using it well, you go ahead to disgrace yourself and your fatherland and to even brag about it. Few days ago we were angry about the ad by Sony and now this. I weep for this Country.
I am so ashamed but I'm still a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by anonimi: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2009
to avoid such national embarrassment in the future warn your friends or relations living beyond their verifiable legitimate income. . .  if they do not desist report them to the nearest law enforcement authorities such as FBI, EFCC, INTERPOL etc. Give your society a good name, rid it of criminals even when they are your relations and/or friends
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by zmurda(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2009
richcookie:

I have been in Yankee for over 27 yrs and I am not suprised any more. Most Nigerians think this is back home. Some believe bribery, voodoo will help them when caught. The american law enforcement is very good at catching people. In america everything you do leaves a paper trail. The punishment for this kind of crime just got very severe. The defendents should do at least 5 to 10 yrs and then automatically deported unless a citizen.
    The Secret service, which is responsible for guiding the president, is also in charge of  printing fake money fraud, credit card fraud and identity theft when used to apply for credit card. I can tell you from experience, the secret service has many Nigerian agents that speak all dialects. The Nigerian agents will blend in and identify known culprits by sometimes participating in the crime.
   Personally, I try not to blame anyone in regards to how you earn your dough, but try to use common sense. I have friends that did not know when to quit and now serving hard times in prison. "Oyinbo" man is the worst crook of all. Just imagine how they colonized africa with the bible, enslaved us, slaughtered hundreds of millions of our fore fathers and continue to still rule Africa by remote control.
    To most of you that shout Nigerians are crooks in America, you have no idea what you're talking about. All ethnic groups do crime:

chinese and Koreans ( into smuggling fake goods, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, contract killings etc

Italians ( real organized thieves, union thuggery, fake credit cards manufacturers, best contract killers, truck hijacking, major drug smugglers, loan sharks, mortgage fraud

Irish groups (Political crooks, govt. control, have support in most law enforcement groups, smuggling, contract killers, industry hijackers, remote control of whole countries, major major dope smugglers, best currency counterfeiters

Jamaicans: (known killers,  drug smugglers, human traffickers, home invasion crooks

Mexicans: ( vicious contract killers, large quantity drug smugglers, major money launderers, political thuggery

Colombians: ( known contract killers (usually all family members), major drug distributors, money launderers, weapons distributors

Europeans: ( best bribe givers, control of major countries by remote control, best secret societies, best mental science practitioners ( also called voodoo), wholesale killings, best marketers of killing devices, run most African countries including Nigeria by remote control, very efficient contract killers

Do you need more? So please stop complaining about Nigerians and crime. Our only fault is not committing crimes to help our people progress like the europeans and chinese do. Our leaders are busy begging for aid, forgetting that a blessed country in natural resources like Nigeria should not beg but have a plan to spy, steal and copy technologies to move our  nation forward.

Nice one. The Jews too. They own half of the world. Control everything. Run everything. Make most things happen

I think Naija crooks have not fine tuned there criminalty to a science. All they do is the brazen crude s**T. We do not necessarily seek the betterment of the country called Nigeria. After stealing all these money, you bet none of the guys would have opened a factory as the Indian would have done in his country. I do not support any form of scam. But as you have pointed out. We are not the worst criminals, sometimes we are just the loudest mealy mouths. We talk too much, brag too much, too decentralized.
Very few Hispanics would talk when caught, very few Italians would too.

In the end, I think we should concentrate on the legal means of doing things, we are not good at being crooks.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vercetti(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2009
good thing they were nabbed, they wud have come back home to flaunt their bling bling and cars, they should be hung.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by ojd(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2009
@sjeezy8 and the seeker pls do drop this ur tribal beef and trade of words.it is a known fact that an average nigerian out there is a potential thief/criminal regardless of tribe so what are we saying since most of these guys are celebrated back at home.however 9ja's are not the only country involved in organize crimes so dont let us paint ourselves more than black here
z-murda:

Nice one. The Jews too. They own half of the world. Control everything. Run everything. Make most things happen

I think Naija crooks have not fine tuned there criminalty to a science. All they do is the brazen crude s**T. We do not necessarily seek the betterment of the country called Nigeria. After stealing all these money, you bet none of the guys would have opened a factory as the Indian would have done in his country. I do not support any form of scam. But as you have pointed out. We are not the worst criminals, sometimes we are just the loudest mealy mouths. We talk too much, brag too much, too decentralized.
Very few Hispanics would talk when caught, very few Italians would too.

In the end, I think we should concentrate on the legal means of doing things, we are not good at being crooks.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2009
Here we go again. One thing i can assure everyone here is that the authorities here in the US do not make arrests lightly and the fact that they are our brothers and sisters is not in question at all. The police here can use 10 years to gather evidence against you even when they know you are guilty so that when they arrest you and your matter goes to court the case will be signed sealed and delivered. You cannot imagine the kind of embarrassment we feel when you tell people here that you are a Nigerian and and see the way their expression changes and the way they quickly check for their wallet and credit cards. That is why only my employer knows i'm Nigerian, the rest i say i'm from Ghana. Peace of mind. sometimes i really think these people are daft. This is a country where everything is tracked and they still believe they can commit fraud here. The worst culprits are the one's that are lucky to get visitor visa then stay behind to see if the can get lucky and get papers, get fustrated when they find out it is not easy to get then result to fraud or slave labour. GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF THEM WEY DE PLAN TO COME HERE TO GIVE HONEST NIGERIAN RESIDENTS A BAD NAME HERE. My advice to anyone planning to travel to europe or America without papers is to stay back and slug it out. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by proudly9ja(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2009
The good thing is they have been caught and more of them will go to jail as long as they stick to their 419 business.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2009
@OJD. I saw your footnote ''proud to be Nigerian, are you?''. Well all i can say is if you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria definitely you will be proud to be one. But if you are a Nigerian living in the united states or any civilised and organised country where everything functions, trust me you will not. Even Somalians make fun of us. Can you imagine, sea pirates. Kai i don suffer
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by eyonigger(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2009
SO KINI BIG DEAL? NA TODAY UNA DON DEY HEAR SEY THEM CATCH NIGERIANS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER?
GUYZ JUST WATCH AND COMPLAIN NO MORE, HOW MANY COMPLAINTS CAN YOU COMPLAIN?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by zmurda(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@OJD. I saw your footnote ''proud to be Nigerian, are you?''. Well all i can say is if you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria definitely you will be proud to be one. But if you are a Nigerian living in the united states or any civilised and organised country where everything functions, trust me you will not. Even Somalians make fun of us. Can you imagine, sea pirates. Kai i don suffer

Mehn, I am [i]VERY PROUD [/i]to be called a Nigerian both in the UK and the US. I infact flaunt being a Nigerian. I make sure my accent shows and no one will mistake me!

Criminal Nigerians or not, I am proud of my roots. I can't suddenly become Afro American. I know where I am from!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by snapshot: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2009
And what is our so called government doing about situations like this? absolutely nothing,even when we hear the hue and cry about fighting corruption,it becomes an avenue for them to corruptly enrich themselves.for me this is a case of[lie papa like pikin/i].it is a case of monkey doing what other monkeys are doing.it is the result of the failure of the political class.When you see a public office holder in Nigeria who will hire tugs to rig an election in his favour then in his first year in office he is counting billions,if the followers of such leaders do same people should not be taken aback.shocked                                                                                                                                                           In Nigeria today a lot of young people are leaning towards crime,because there seems to be gold at the end of that tunnel,and if you dare challenge this mindset, some of them would even mention the names of prominent individuals in this country that are wealthy because they are corrupt and names of relations that are impoverished because they discharge their duties with honesty during their working life,this is the kind of culture that would emerge when a government care less about the economic salvation of its people,and since Independence no government has shown a genuine commitment in this regard                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Hoeverver, we should not act as if we are living in planet[gushhhhhhhh/i] if we hear about a Nigerian criminal gang in moon or mercury yes mercury.                                                                                                                                                                                                               While i totally condemn any act of criminality,but at the same time subscribing to the Marxist philosophy i think until there is change in our economic realities we are going to see more of these shameful acts that will completely destroy our already battered image as a people.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Finally i think there are criminals everywhere,the worst crimes in this world are mot commit ed by Nigerians,but the difference is that in Nigeria nothing is done to fight crime,but from the lifestyle of our leaders people are actually encouraged to embrace it.  Thoses of us                                                                                                                                                     that have decided not to join these gang of thieves are the hope and light of this country,i no won shout.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by saworoide: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2009
Nigeria, Good people, great nation.

I wonder why they are only being prosecuted on a two-count charge for that big crime, why not 120 count charge like the NPF normally does here. I think Madam Dora should try to add another charge of "bringing Nigeria to disrepute" to their offence or better still bring them to come and face the charge in the country after they finish their sentence over there.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2009
@Z-MURDA Webser defines being proud as ''feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth; or being a reason for pride; Can you please explain to me what you are proud of right now in Nigeria? is it the social infrastucture or the government which has looted us blind? or the fact that more than half the populace is in poverty in a country that is richly endowed with natural resources. Where graduates wallow in unemployment when a job should be waiting for them. where election rigging is the norm and casting your vote is considered a waste of time. Or where insecurity reins supreme. You cannot walk the streets come 12.am. A friend went home last month and was gunned down on his was from the airport by armed robbers. My friend i think you are confusing pride for nostalgia for home. The best way to put the society and government on its toes is to constantly rebuke the flawed system. The late Gani was a classic example of this. The moment we start feeling pride we are rubber stamping the policies and running of our country.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by galatico(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2009
Goosh!!! Nigerians won't stop giving the country a bad name!!!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by zmurda(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@Z-MURDA Webser defines being proud as ''feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth; or being a reason for pride; Can you please explain to me what you are proud of right now in Nigeria? is it the social infrastucture or the government which has looted us blind? or the fact that more than half the populace is in poverty in a country that is richly endowed with natural resources. Where graduates wallow in unemployment when a job should be waiting for them. where election rigging is the norm and casting your vote is considered a waste of time. Or where insecurity reins supreme. You cannot walk the streets come 12.am. A friend went home last month and was gunned down on his was from the airport by armed robbers. My friend i think you are confusing pride for nostalgia for home. The best way to put the society and government on its toes is to constantly rebuke the flawed system. The late Gani was a classic example of this. The moment we start feeling pride we are rubber stamping the policies and running of our country.

My brother, I feel a nostalgia for home no doubt. I love the beautiful culture. I love the people I grew up with. I love my family and friends back home! Being Nostalgic is definitely not being proud to be Nigerian. Nonetheless I am proud to be Nigerian.
I am proud to be Nigerian not because there is poverty in the land, I am proud to be Nigerian because in spite of the poverty, I have through hard work, good home upbringing and good education excelled at what I do. There many of us who do that even with the f**ked up eductional system we had to pass through. Even if some are not at the top of their careers, they have come good.
I am disappointed of course in the state of our nation, the insecurity, the cesspool of poverty, the seemingly innate stupidity of our leaders, the dearth of credible leadership, non existent power supply, bad roads, lack of positive energies in the youth. In all, I am still proud to be identified as a Nigerian. I am sure its because you still like the country you are concerned enough.
The Gani you mentioned was a proud Nigerian, he stood up against the corrupt system, not because he hated Nigeria, but because he believed in a bigger cause. I feel your pain that your friend was shot in Nigeria. It could have happened here in Houston! I have had a business partner shot on his way from a night club. Sure, the guys were caught. But released on lack of evidence. I think sometime you are too quick to condemn our country.
If you ever get to talk to any notable Nigerian (I don't mean those f**king bastards that call themselves politicians) - I mean people like Soyinka, Ribadu etc etc, they'll tell you they do not like Nigeria's situation but they are proud to be Nigerian. I teach my kids to be proud of his country. I teach them there is hope. When we start losing pride in ourselves, then there is no hope again. This is the worst thing that can happen: cutting the thread of hope. When you severe hope, you are dead from that minute.
I'll reinforce this, I am proud to be Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by WackyJ1(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2009
The reason why the emphasis is so on Nigeria is because of the fact that we don't balance our evil with good. Americans or other countries of the world benefit from each other despite a few fraudulent acts here and there once it a while. But what do they hav to gain from us nothing except the fact that they can cheat us or rip us off. I  may be wrong on this  but doesn't it seem that most of the Nigerians who go abroad go there just to do 419? Only a few go for good intentions  and when i mean good i mean to stay with friends and family, thats all. So they hav every reason to suspect every tom, dick and harry who bears any Nigerian-like name.

Even the sony advert, we just rushed to defend ourselves  that  what sony said was wrong. In my opinion,  if we had sue sony to court we wouldn't hav stood a chance if they had started to bring up evidence such as this one in the  defense.  

I'm tired of hearing about Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria. Does it mean we are the only African Country that engages in fraudulent activity abroad? Must we be the GAINT OF AFRICA in everything?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2009
AND so the saga continues

depressing read embarassed
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by elchux: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2009
some have argued that the society prepares a  crime and the criminal commits it. but a situation where the leaders of a country and those in positions of trust whose duty it is to protect the society from the criminals  commit even worst crimes like the case of nigeria is a shame. mega shame as it appears so many  nigerians  are caught abroad in one crime or the other.
let's call a spade a spade . let us not have adolescent ideas about this issue.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2009
@z-murda we agree to disagree. Maybe it is the way i was brought up and the proffession i am into, but i am never contended until what needs to be done is done well. To me pride means being contented and contentment means approval. I am proud of being born in Nigeria but i am not proud of the way her image is and the way things are being done right now. I am proud of my son 'cause he is my son but i will never be proud of him if he is delibrately trying to be bad. I will constantly hackle him till he changes his ways and shows me why i should be proud of him.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2009
I read the article below on e-bay this morning!
It's just a shame shocked

Source http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/BE-CAREFUL-ALWAYS-CHECK-YOUR-PAYPAL-ACCOUNT_W0QQugidZ10000000000743209

THERE HAS BEEN WIDESPREAD INCIDENTS WHERE SELLERS HAVE SOLD AN ITEM ON EBAY,IE MOBILE PHONES HANDBAGS GOLD CLOTHES ANTIQUES AND SO ON ONLY TO FIND THAT THE BUYER IS FROM NIGERIA,THE BUYER GOES ON TO SEND THE SELLER A SPOOF EMAIL, CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE PAID BY PAYPAL, OR THEY SEND A COPY OF A FAKE MONEY ORDER, CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE PAID AND REQUESTING THE SELLER SENDS THE GOODS IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO REQUESTING TRACKING DETAILS

THE BUYER HAS NOT PAID FOR THE GOODS, AND ARE CONNING THE SELLER INTO SENDING GOODS ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, WHEN IT HASN'T.

THE EMAILS THAT THEY SEND WHICH STATE THEY HAVE PAID BY PAYPAL LOOK QUITE GENUINE, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

AS THIS IS HAPPENING TO MORE AND MORE SELLERS EACH DAY

THE BEST THING TO DO IF YOU ARE SELLING INTERNATIONALLY, IS TO STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL TO BUYERS FROM ''NIGERIA''

AND IF SOMETHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT DO GO WITH IT

THIS IS INTENDED FOR NEW E-BAYERS

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU FEEL THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN OF HELP TO YOU

KIND REGARDSAND KEEP SMILING ,, MARK
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by ndcide(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2009
This is not the first time.

this may not be the last.

crime is not exclusive to nigeria .

may be if we stop treating some foreigners in nigeria as  VIPs then , we could see the crime they perpetuate .

befor you shoot, please go to the oil sector you'll see 4 yourself. unless you don't want to see any thing

plz knw this nija may not be so good but oyinbo no holy pass.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2009
I REST MY CASE
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by zmurda(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2009
WackyJ1:

The reason why the emphasis is so on Nigeria is because of the fact that we don't balance our evil with good. Americans or other countries of the world benefit from each other despite a few fraudulent acts here and there once it a while. But what do they hav to gain from us nothing except the fact that they can cheat us or rip us off. I  may be wrong on this  but doesn't it seem that most of the Nigerians who go abroad go there just to do 419? Only a few go for good intentions  and when i mean good i mean to stay with friends and family, thats all. So they hav every reason to suspect every tom, privates and harry who bears any Nigerian-like name.

Even the sony advert, we just rushed to defend ourselves  that  what sony said was wrong. In my opinion,  if we had sue sony to court we wouldn't hav stood a chance if they had started to bring up evidence such as this one in the  defense.  

I'm tired of hearing about Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria. Does it mean we are the only African Country that engages in fraudulent activity abroad? Must we be the GAINT OF AFRICA in everything?      

I agree there are loads of Nigerians inclined to fraud. They travel outside Nigeria to commit fraud. So do many other countries. This is no justification, let me be quick to point out.
I do not agree however that all or most Nigerians that go abroad go there for fraud purposes. I think Nigerians are one of the most hard working peoples you'll ever come in contact with. I would not say I have been all around the world. I have seen Nigerians with degrees working as cleaners, conductor and wardens. They do it so they would not steal. They do it because they do not have an option. They do it because they want a better life for their families. I am usually very uncomfortable when I see them, knowing we have the resources that would have given them a better life in the country! I have also seen lots of Nigerians who have good careers. For your information, in the US, west Africans especially Nigerians are more educated than the average other American, even the model Asian American immigrant.
Its a hard sell, but the truth is the scale of crime committed by the Europeans in Africa can never be exceeded by us. The sad part is seeing ourselves committing these same crime against our peoples. That is the sad part. We have been exploited, now we are the agents who exploit ourselves.
I agree with Bidemi, all that needs to be done should be done well, where is the will power, where are people to do it?
I do not agree that pride means approval. I will be proud of my kids and ashamed if they misbehave. I'll try to correct them to do the right things. But that does not take away the instinctive pride you have when they are yours. The Nation is another matter for me. Its not the individuals behaviour that counts, its the collection of the culture, the people, the life, the soil, the things seen and unseen, the very air and yes, sometimes the rowdiness and the boisterousness of Nigerians. The Nation for me is this simple, its my nation, its my birth place. I can't change it. I can try to make it better, I can complain but its still my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister / Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.