Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari And His Six Packs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Six Packs (839 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Six Packs by Puresolutions: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
" Buhari and his six packs "

I laughed immensely after reading a piece where the president say quoted to say people should return monies to have peace.Little is brought to the surface about the interpretation of this citation about how all of these culminates into national advancement for the interest of the nation.

Kerosene has become so expensive that it competes with chemical reagents used in purifying metals.
I just left the bakery where i went to make inquiry and was told to prepare to buy a loaf at wholesale price for 250naira and 300 naira retail.

Don't even go to Coaster biscuit,it's too expensive parents cn't afford it as a snack but i hear it's been used as a meal alternative thesedays

Can i talk about food cost ? Where i stay a meal cost about 400 - 500 to feed well nd if you eat thrice a day besides kerosene it costs 1500naira to feed daily i mean just managing to feed
not really toosh feeding.

The nation is groaning in silence,the jobs are not there and the quiet famine is soaking pocket dry.The boys from the peninsula are doing their own,the boys up in the up colonies are burning flags
of countries that epitomises national and personal freedom,Fayose is trying to stay calm and Buhari is showing off his six packs beating his chest and pulling the few strands of hair left on whatever is left beneath that " gadush " appealance his party is projecting as though it benefits the average Nigerian.

I don't care about Jonathan neither do i sympathize with PDP,if PDP is dead i'm better off afterall the youth have been living on intenet all these years and not from proceeds this country boost to give some people.So would APC be my obvious choice in all these commotion ?

PDP and APC will defaceif all of these challenges are not addressed and i urge our youths to speak up and put the government in perspepctive the nation has to be put on a path of direction tackle unemployment,provide fantastic healthcare and move this nation forward,Nigerians it's tiome to tell these people what we want.

Dollar sales reduction is a facade a novice economist would use to sympathise over a falling administration.

Well for starters NLNG,PORTS AND CUSTOMS,FIRS these three arms of government alone pay 1.8 trillion naira to the federation account per quarter.

Please APC and sympathisers and Buhari stop the flexing of muscles and display of six packs and start working,i'm tired of taking a short walk and meeting people begging me for alms please - how many peeps can one give alms ? and for how long ?

Do the needful APC and stop the tedious media white washing.

God Bless the federation of Nigeria and the truth seekers !
Re: Buhari And His Six Packs by olatunjithomas(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
op, I don't know when this APC led administration will put forward the promised change. most times, I pity people who sleep inside heat, wake up to remember they don't have job, spend the little money they have on them to buy expensive foodstuffs that will be cooked with expensive kerosene,bath water fetched from several miles from their home,then end up in Newspaper joint to burn off the whole food discussing politics.
what I'm trying to say is, we live in a country where the voice of the citizens is not going anywhere,a country where the leaders don't care whether the citizens are okay or not. So many cries, so much screams. advice lapping advice yet no one can foretell the future of the country

OP,. I no go lie, I'm tired of this country
Re: Buhari And His Six Packs by Puresolutions: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:
op, I don't know when this APC led administration will put forward the promised change. most times, I pity people who sleep inside heat, wake up to remember they don't have job, spend the little money they have on them to buy expensive foodstuffs that will be cooked with expensive kerosene,bath water fetched from several miles from their home,then end up in Newspaper joint to burn off the whole food discussing politics.
what I'm trying to say is, we live in a country where the voice of the citizens is not going anywhere,a country where the leaders don't care whether the citizens are okay or not. So many cries, so much screams. advice lapping advice yet no one can foretell the future of the country

OP,. I no go lie, I'm tired of this country

@olatunjithomas my brother you said it better than myself,if we stopped all this tribal " politickin " and embrace the truth i believe we would move forward,we should strt by forcing the government either by social media orr any means possible the bill should say all govenors,and head of cvil service should be the las to receive salaries and i'm sure we will begin to see reactions.

About the promised changed APC promised,i hear Oshiomole was begging for time,but this man May 2014 was galavanting the country with his cohorts saying they had a 20 years blue print to take the country to somewhere...they call it promise land..the reverse is the case,the inflation since Buhari came into power is very suspicious it seems the economic forces in the country are angry with him or how do we put it best...

Everything sky rocketing with no bottoming of price inflation sickens me.

May God help us... !

(1) (Reply)

Military Action In Niger Delta: Guard Your Utterances, MEND Cautions Buratai / What If PMB Apologizes And Resigns Now / 'Change' Can Be Painful, Difficult, But We're On Right Track'- Adeosun (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.