Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Story Of Melchizedek - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Melchizedek (17224 Views)

Tithe:"priesthood Of Melchizedek" Was A Fabricated Lie Ever Sold / The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem / Who Is Melchizedek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Right from childhood, MELCHIZEDEK had always been a fascinating being (and obviously mysterious) to me due to two things.... Firstly his Chracterisitcs and secondly.... In connection with the first point, not much was said about this man, considering the kind of person he was. Strange huh?! cheesy
Well... Here are the facts I could gather from the Bible about this Mystery Man! Sit back, get your wine (processed grape fruit tongue) and read!

1. HIS NAME :
Melchizedek is an Hebrew name which means 'My King is righteousness'
And as the King of Salem - King of Peace. (Salem means peace)

2. HIS ATTRIBUTES:
It is recorded that he was 'without father, without mother, without descent, not having beginning of days, nor end of life' - Hebrews 7: 3

Spoiler alert: I was tempted to claim that he was the 4th man in the fire with the 3 Hebrew boys... No thanks to King James's translation of the original text. The remaining part of verse 3 states that he was made like unto the Son of God and flipping quickly to Daniel 3:25, Bar-elahin which actually means 'son of the gods' was translated (under His Majesty's special command) to the son of God. At such the verse reads... the form of the fourth is like the son of God which could have clicked with the Hebrew 7 up there... well I know better now... Sighs... embarassed

HIS POST:
The first thing we know about this man is that he was a Canaanite King, of Salem which is now known as Jerusalem. He also doubled as the Priest of the Most high God. - Genesis 14:18
And it is on record that our own High priest (Jesus) was made after the order... Or better still, in the same kind and quality as this Man. Hebrews 7:15 - 22

So there you have it folks! The great Melchizedek, some say He is the Holy Spirit, some say he was the pre-incarante version of Christ others argue he is God himself as no one can have the titles 'King of Peace, King of Righteousness..' not even Jesus who is the Prince of peace and Son of Righteousness.. I don't really know who he is, but you be the judge as I have set his biblical facts straight here.
But if there's one thing I'm pretty sure of... Judging from his attributes, he'd be somewhere on this planet.... Observing times and seasons! shocked heck! He could even be reading this on some kinda mystery tablet! grin

SOURCE: ROBINHEZ
Cc Lalasticlala

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Lalasticlala ... Front page pls

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Lalasticlala.... Fp
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by handsomebolanle: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Melchizedek after laying down His life became Christ....

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
cool
RobinHez:
Lalasticlala.... Fp

How far? I keep confusing methuselah with the king

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
cool

How far? I keep confusing methuselah with the king
Lol, they're different.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by oyeludef(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Seriously av also thought about it so well. I think He could be Jesus Christ. God in flesh
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by twosquare(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
A guy who journeyed into an order of Priesthood.. Just like Enoch entered a realm where he was no longer found. That's the realm of the Alpha and Omega which had neither the beginning of days or end of life. It was an ancient path someone resuscitated after the Abelic testament was closed. The Melchizedek priesthood has always been there, you don't enter such realm and retain your identity- you lose your name. There's a Salem that's is heavenly; just a height close to Zion where innumerable company of angels gather. The guy has entered the Kingdom proper: Righteousness, then PEACE... which are the two important phase of obtaining the Kingdom. He is neither the Holy Spirit or pre-incarnate of Christ... just a foretelling of He who is to come (reason why he appeared to Abraham to bless him; not to give up on his journey into a Kingdom whose foundation is the Lord; and he initiated him with Bread and Wine).

Those son of God or sons o God mentioned in some places like Daniel are angels of His Presence.... Elohim (the strong ones)

I've heard cases of those who have encountered him in some parts of Asia and the rest. People like Melchizedek are witnesses.. Some also encountered one of the Desert Fathers... A lot of spiritual encounters are going on in these last days.. Just a great time to b alive.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
twosquare:
A guy who journeyed into an order of Priesthood.. Just like Enoch entered a realm where he was no longer found. That's the realm of the Alpha and Omega which had neither the beginning of days or end of life. It was an ancient path someone resuscitated after the Abelic testament was closed. The Melchizedek priesthood has always been there, you don't enter such realm and retain your identity- you lose your name. There's a Salem that's is heavenly; just an higher height of Zion where innumerable company of angels gather. The guy has entered the Kingdom proper: Righteousness, then PEACE... which are the two important phase of obtaining the Kingdom. He is neither the Holy Spirit or pre-incarnate of Christ... just a foretelling of He who is to come (reason why he appeared to Abraham to bless him; not to give up on his journey into a Kingdom whose foundation is the Lord; and he initiated him with Bread and Wine).

Those son of God or sons o God mentioned in some places like Daniel are angels of His Presence.... Elohim (the strong ones)

I've heard cases of those who have encountered him in some parts of Asia and the rest. People like Melchizedek are witnesses.. Some also encountered one of the Desert Fathers... A lot of spiritual encounters are going on in these last days.. Just a great time to b alive.

Lol grin

6 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
handsomebolanle:
Melchizedek after laying down His life became Christ....

Really? Why do you say that?
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by otemanuduno: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Melchizedek was actually killed by Faulkin(Jesus) millions of years ago.

Motus 23:1- 25

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
1. Now Gibeon trembled when it had heard of the conquest of Yeshua and his people. And Tamir, the counsellor of the king of the land said, the god of our land has left us for many years now and he did not return. And the images of him which we made has never saved us since the day we have made it.
2. And when the homos of Makkedah came against us in those days, they overwhelmed us, though they were few in number. And the image of Hinana our god did not save us from the hands of the people of Makkedah, even after sacrificing our virgins for it.
3. Now O king, I shall give you my counsel, and who shall know if it shall save us from the hands of the people of Yacob? My advice is this, O king, let us bake bread with no yeast and make jewelries with the common things. And let some homos of our land go dressed like they are from a far away distance from Jerusalem. Now these shall go with the big unleavened bread, which shall look dry to the eyes. And they shall put on the ornaments made of basest things.
4.Now we shall see if the people shall be able to redeem our land from the hands of the people of Yacob. Now the king accepted and the people of Gibeon came to the people of Yacob, saying, we have heard you fame; how your lord God is with you. Now we have come to serve your God.
5. Now let your God also be our God and let your people be our people also. Now Yeshua asked, saying, where do you come from? And the people said, we are as far as the land of Makka and Abrahama our god testified to us that it is in Yacob that the real God of the universe shall be found.
6. Now the people of Gibeon demanded of Yeshua, saying, because we are one, shall we not request of a peace treaty from our lord? And Yeshua made a treaty with them, saying, inasmuch as you are accepting our God as your God also, we swear this day to spare your land of all the lands around us.
7. And only your land and the land of Philistia shall we not destroy, because we have made a covenant with you. Is Esau not also a land we have marked for destruction, but because he is our brother have we spared it until a time the inhabitant of it shall do to us like Egypt did also to us.
8. Now when Melchizedek, king of Salem heard that Gibeon had made league with Yacob, he tore his cloth and buried his face in the sand. Then he said, now is our strength reduced this day. Did we not think that Gibeon shall lead the war against this people? Now they are joined with Yacob. What now shall we do, O elders of Jerusalem?
9. Now a wise homo among the chiefs of the land said, O king, listen to my advice and it shall do us good. Now let us destroy Gibeon quickly, so that they which shall battle with us in that day should be reduced. For if we leave Gibeon to remain until that day of battle, they shall join force with Yacob and conquer us easily.
10. Now Melchizedek saw that the advice was good. And he sent for the the four kings of Amori, saying, let us unite together to defeat Gibeon, so that they shall not be joined to the people of Yacob at the day of war.
11. Now among the people in the court of Melchizedek was a homo who was of the origin of Gibeon. And this homo went to his land by night to tell it to his people. And when they have heard it, they sent to the people of Yacob, saying all the kings of Amori are coming after us to destroy us. Will you not help us, O Yacob?"
12. Now when Yeshua heard it, he prepared his men of war and confronted the people. And they fled to Bethhiran and Azekah and to Makkedah where there were caves. But Yeshua pursued them and killed them all.
13. Now when the sun began to move towards the west to set, the homo of Yeshua began to lose the battle, because they were not familiar with the places. And the people of Amori began to defeat them. And Yeshua remembered a magia which he had been taught by his father. And Yeshua made it appear as though the sun was beaming its light still, for he made the lights which were not seen to appear for their use.
14. And Yeshua also made large fire and put them everywhere to help them see. And they defeated the five kings of Amori. Now Yeshua said unto the people, our God is he who fights for us. I am a man like you all are.
15. Melchizedek have we hanged, cutting off his palms and neck. Keder king of Lachish have we done the same unto. And also Benath, the king of Egloni and Faro the king of Hebron. And also all their anakims we have destroyed. Yet this is the power of our God. Now you shall worship him and reverence him forever.
16. Now Yeshua also destroyed all the inhabitants of Makkelah and Gezer and Kadesh and Gaza. But only Gibeon did he spare because he had promised them to spare it.
17. Now Yeshua, after he had completed the destruction of the people, he returned to his home and found not Asherah his wife. And Yeshua began to seek for his wife. Then it was told him, saying, did Ashtaroth one of the winged homo not come to take her by force?
18. Sincerely, he is in his land with your wife at the moment. And Yeshua said, is Ashtaroth yet alive? Did I not see him on the holy hill of my father when he was fighting for Largas? Truly I saw him and Beelzebub also, fighting against Satan my father.
19. Now Yeshua said, now let us go into that which you call his land and destroy it. Then I shall take Asherah my wife back. Now when Yeshua led the people to the land, he saw that Asherah and Ashtaroth were about to seal an everlasting covenant, saying, our marriage shall be forever. And you shall bear my name while I shall bear your name also, for we are one henceforth.
20. Now they sealed the covenant with blood and drank it. Now Yeshua could not stop them, because they had many anakims before them to hinder Yeshua from getting to them to stop the covenant.
21. Now Yeshua said, Ashtaroth, what have you done? And Ashtaroth said, I see that you are occupied in destroying the lands of others while you left your own undefended. And I took Asherah your wife by force and brought her to my land to make her my wife forever.
22. Now the covenant has been sealed and it can never be broken forever. Now Yeshua was enraged. And he began to fight with Ashtaroth. And Yeshua said, I am born but you are made. I shall destroy you the same way I did to Melchizedek king of Salem and Semihazah and all the anakims who have ever been against me.
23. Then Ashtaroth laughed and said, if you destroy me, shall your wife's life not also depart? For I have bound my soul with her soul and the day that I die shall she also die. And if I live forever, she shall live forever also.
24. And when Yeshua heard this, he was moved to tears. And Yeshua said, O Asherah, why have you made me powerless before my enemy today? This thing I cannot do, to kill you by my own hands. And Yeshua took Ashtaroth and captured him to his people.
25. And they also destroyed the land of Ashtaroth and all the little towns around it.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by RobinHez(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
?? ^^

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Maamin(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:
Melchizedek was actually killed by Faulkin(Jesus) millions of years ago.

Motus 23:1- 25

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
1. Now Gibeon trembled when it had heard of the conquest of Yeshua and his people. And Tamir, the counsellor of the king of the land said, the god of our land has left us for many years now and he did not return. And the images of him which we made has never saved us since the day we have made it.
2. And when the homos of Makkedah came against us in those days, they overwhelmed us, though they were few in number. And the image of Hinana our god did not save us from the hands of the people of Makkedah, even after sacrificing our virgins for it.
3. Now O king, I shall give you my counsel, and who shall know if it shall save us from the hands of the people of Yacob? My advice is this, O king, let us bake bread with no yeast and make jewelries with the common things. And let some homos of our land go dressed like they are from a far away distance from Jerusalem. Now these shall go with the big unleavened bread, which shall look dry to the eyes. And they shall put on the ornaments made of basest things.
4.Now we shall see if the people shall be able to redeem our land from the hands of the people of Yacob. Now the king accepted and the people of Gibeon came to the people of Yacob, saying, we have heard you fame; how your lord God is with you. Now we have come to serve your God.
5. Now let your God also be our God and let your people be our people also. Now Yeshua asked, saying, where do you come from? And the people said, we are as far as the land of Makka and Abrahama our god testified to us that it is in Yacob that the real God of the universe shall be found.
6. Now the people of Gibeon demanded of Yeshua, saying, because we are one, shall we not request of a peace treaty from our lord? And Yeshua made a treaty with them, saying, inasmuch as you are accepting our God as your God also, we swear this day to spare your land of all the lands around us.
7. And only your land and the land of Philistia shall we not destroy, because we have made a covenant with you. Is Esau not also a land we have marked for destruction, but because he is our brother have we spared it until a time the inhabitant of it shall do to us like Egypt did also to us.
8. Now when Melchizedek, king of Salem heard that Gibeon had made league with Yacob, he tore his cloth and buried his face in the sand. Then he said, now is our strength reduced this day. Did we not think that Gibeon shall lead the war against this people? Now they are joined with Yacob. What now shall we do, O elders of Jerusalem?
9. Now a wise homo among the chiefs of the land said, O king, listen to my advice and it shall do us good. Now let us destroy Gibeon quickly, so that they which shall battle with us in that day should be reduced. For if we leave Gibeon to remain until that day of battle, they shall join force with Yacob and conquer us easily.
10. Now Melchizedek saw that the advice was good. And he sent for the the four kings of Amori, saying, let us unite together to defeat Gibeon, so that they shall not be joined to the people of Yacob at the day of war.
11. Now among the people in the court of Melchizedek was a homo who was of the origin of Gibeon. And this homo went to his land by night to tell it to his people. And when they have heard it, they sent to the people of Yacob, saying all the kings of Amori are coming after us to destroy us. Will you not help us, O Yacob?"
12. Now when Yeshua heard it, he prepared his men of war and confronted the people. And they fled to Bethhiran and Azekah and to Makkedah where there were caves. But Yeshua pursued them and killed them all.
13. Now when the sun began to move towards the west to set, the homo of Yeshua began to lose the battle, because they were not familiar with the places. And the people of Amori began to defeat them. And Yeshua remembered a magia which he had been taught by his father. And Yeshua made it appear as though the sun was beaming its light still, for he made the lights which were not seen to appear for their use.
14. And Yeshua also made large fire and put them everywhere to help them see. And they defeated the five kings of Amori. Now Yeshua said unto the people, our God is he who fights for us. I am a man like you all are.
15. Melchizedek have we hanged, cutting off his palms and neck. Keder king of Lachish have we done the same unto. And also Benath, the king of Egloni and Faro the king of Hebron. And also all their anakims we have destroyed. Yet this is the power of our God. Now you shall worship him and reverence him forever.
16. Now Yeshua also destroyed all the inhabitants of Makkelah and Gezer and Kadesh and Gaza. But only Gibeon did he spare because he had promised them to spare it.
17. Now Yeshua, after he had completed the destruction of the people, he returned to his home and found not Asherah his wife. And Yeshua began to seek for his wife. Then it was told him, saying, did Ashtaroth one of the winged homo not come to take her by force?
18. Sincerely, he is in his land with your wife at the moment. And Yeshua said, is Ashtaroth yet alive? Did I not see him on the holy hill of my father when he was fighting for Largas? Truly I saw him and Beelzebub also, fighting against Satan my father.
19. Now Yeshua said, now let us go into that which you call his land and destroy it. Then I shall take Asherah my wife back. Now when Yeshua led the people to the land, he saw that Asherah and Ashtaroth were about to seal an everlasting covenant, saying, our marriage shall be forever. And you shall bear my name while I shall bear your name also, for we are one henceforth.
20. Now they sealed the covenant with blood and drank it. Now Yeshua could not stop them, because they had many anakims before them to hinder Yeshua from getting to them to stop the covenant.
21. Now Yeshua said, Ashtaroth, what have you done? And Ashtaroth said, I see that you are occupied in destroying the lands of others while you left your own undefended. And I took Asherah your wife by force and brought her to my land to make her my wife forever.
22. Now the covenant has been sealed and it can never be broken forever. Now Yeshua was enraged. And he began to fight with Ashtaroth. And Yeshua said, I am born but you are made. I shall destroy you the same way I did to Melchizedek king of Salem and Semihazah and all the anakims who have ever been against me.
23. Then Ashtaroth laughed and said, if you destroy me, shall your wife's life not also depart? For I have bound my soul with her soul and the day that I die shall she also die. And if I live forever, she shall live forever also.
24. And when Yeshua heard this, he was moved to tears. And Yeshua said, O Asherah, why have you made me powerless before my enemy today? This thing I cannot do, to kill you by my own hands. And Yeshua took Ashtaroth and captured him to his people.
25. And they also destroyed the land of Ashtaroth and all the little towns around it.
[/s]

What a rubbish grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by LordCenturion(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Maamin:
[s][/s]

What a rubbish grin

U mean rubbish?, guy u have a long way to go,

Read this in other for the lights to come upon ur darkness

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Bible couldn't tell us who really is melchizedeck, but the guy above before the guy above me explain clearly only if u can read what I gave u to know more about melchizedeck, since I saw melchizedeck in the Bible, I have been searching everywhere to know about this strange person but I couldn't get anything until I read this, https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos is full of mystery and some hidden secret only if u can take ur time to read it from a to z... Some ignorant even call him god because Bible said he has no beginning nor the end,

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Maamin(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2016
LordCenturion:

U mean rubbish?, guy u have a long way to go,

Read this in other for the lights to come upon ur darkness

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Thanks! but no thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by donofdons: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2016
lol
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Samexdx(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2016
G
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Dottore: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Ok
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by saintkel(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2016
U don't even know ur Jesus. JESUS is GOD HIMSELF, HE should not be compared with any mortal.

10 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by banky99(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
This video is getting som much hits right now a cypher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qbruc9zKw
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by rawpadgin(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
n
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2016
one mystery I am going to ask Jesus himself when I see him.

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Histrings08(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by oglalasioux(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2016
The gibberish infested bible churning out confusion as usual. The thousands of denominations of Christendom will interpret in their own way and for their personal gain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Rapuru14: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2016
op thanks
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Rick9(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Beautiful
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by tollytexy(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2016
I hope this post won't result to blasphemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by tollytexy(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2016
U remember bible cuz 2day is Sunday abi
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Konkoshia(f): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2016
Wonderful story
Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Nairalander today is my birthday...Even doe money no dey...even doe food wey man go chop no dey...sha show me some love (I need 1000likes so that I can convert it 1000naira to celebrate the day)

23 Likes

Re: The Story Of Melchizedek by delzbaba(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Confutionists everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / Why Do Celestial Church Of Christ Members Go Bare-footed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.