Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers (1018 Views)

Supernatural Car / Here's How God Created Different Animals. / Yes, The Whatsapp Group For Funny Jokes Has Been Created - Jokes Etc - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Am always wondering that it will be cool if God created us with different supernatural powers
I would love this if i were created with
Red wings,ability to see human mind and commanding any f.ucking material.What of you?
HERE
1.Invisibility
2.Communicating with animals
3.Seeing Visions
4.Communicating with dead
5.Contolling fire,water,air and earth(like avatar)
6.Walking through walls without harm
7.Disappearing
8.Moving fast like Flash
9.Turn to anything
10.Bullet proof
11.Skin changing e.g black skin to any colour
12.Rubber body
13.Metal body
14.Walking on anything e.g water,fire
15.Wake up any dead body
16.Change the time of the day
17.See anything in Darkness
18.Anything you touch turns GOLD
19.Teleport
20.Knowing the future....
Yours not there? Name it

1 Like

Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2016
All of the above
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 07, 2016
U remind me
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Olachase(m): 4:02am On Jul 07, 2016
10, 11, 12, 17. Is possible through the help of white men
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Olachase i mean NATURAL some maybe possible tho
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Daeveed(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Ah'll Prefer All Of em'
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by adekola02(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
i love 1....18 and 20
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Ability to eat all the food in the whole world without being satisfied....
wouldn't it be cool eating 5 thousand bags of rice and still want more??
Hahahah..
and secondly.. ability to do night duty(you know what I mean)...first round.. for straight 2 years.. no break,.....ha&ahaha
Re: If God Created Us With Supernatural Powers by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2016
You prefer all? You have insect eyes(Oju kokoro lolz)

And God says dont use your powers for granted or else you die instantly....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Babes Don Come Again / Lol..see This Tweet And The Hilarious Responses / When You Have A Stubborn Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.