Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole (12255 Views)

PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by zeberebe: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Keep dreaming... You know Buhari has failed Nigerians. He's using "recovered funds" to fool his zombies, as though he's working.
my husband keep dancing and wining anytime he sees u Wailer's wailing cos no dumb Nigerian will vote a party that has been exposed (how you guys looted our cash). Thanks to the President, they are all eating beans and garri in kuje prision grin cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by SeverusSnape(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
my husband keep dancing and wining anytime he sees u Wailer's wailing cos no dumb Nigerian will vote a party that has been exposed (how you guys looted our cash). Thanks to the President, they are all eating beans and garri in kuje prision grin cheesy
Which husband? grin You be man joor. Abi you be gay?

Okay, My wife keeps dancing anytime she sees those brainwashed zombies stealing food and selling their children just to eat. grin

The zombies I know are not even seeing anything to eat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by zeberebe: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Which husband? grin You be man joor. Abi you be gay?

Okay, My wife keeps dancing anytime she sees those brainwashed zombies stealing food and selling their children just to eat. grin

The zombies I know are not even seeing anything to eat.
that's the problem with u dumb Wailer's, what makes u think I am a man? Smh

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
that's the problem with u dumb Wailer's, what makes u think I am a man? Smh
Go through your posts, And you'll see what makes you a man. Besides, Most APC Supporters In politics section with (f) are men. I mean 75% of them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by zeberebe: 6:19am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Go through your posts, And you'll see what makes you a man. Besides, Most APC Supporters In politics section with (f) are men. I mean 75% of them.
what a dumb conclusion without evidence. Anyway, have a nice day.
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
what a dumb conclusion without evidence. Anyway, have a nice day.
It's not without evidence. Most of them have been busted severally.

Have a nice day too. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by eleko1: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2016
U dnt expect a 1 year old baby to start running.U can't compare 16 yrs of waste/6 yrs of wanton destruction,Stealing and bastardiz of our economy by the renowned/certified SHOElESS one to dis young govt.Keep Ur scorecard till 2019/2023
Jirate:

Honestly, I don’t think so, rather it is that APC is not in any Way better than the PDP they replaced but they will rather Talk us into Thinking they are Better.Cost of Living is so frightening these days and “Go and Die” People like Oshiomhole are still talking Trash. That is one of the reasons for the continued outburst by several Nigerians. cool
NobOdy graduate from Varsity afta 100L. Believe/Have hope in BAbA DAURa
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by ejilife: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2016
eleko1:
U dnt expect a 1 year old baby to start running.U can't compare 16 yrs of waste/6 yrs of wanton destruction,Stealing and bastardiz of our economy by the renowned/certified SHOElESS one to dis young govt.Keep Ur scorecard till 2019/2023NobOdy graduate from Varsity afta 100L. Believe/Have hope in BAbA DAURa
Story! The Daura President is a failure. Most of us that are witnesses to his 1984 destruction of the country knew that he has come to take the Zoo country back by 30 years. He failed even before he started.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Jirate(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
eleko1:
U dnt expect a 1 year old baby to start running.U can't compare 16 yrs of waste/6 yrs of wanton destruction,Stealing and bastardiz of our economy by the renowned/certified SHOElESS one to dis young govt.Keep Ur scorecard till 2019/2023NobOdy graduate from Varsity afta 100L. Believe/Have hope in BAbA DAURa

But they are always Running their Mouths endlessly, before and now, Lai Lai Mohammed, Ameachi, Fashola Oshiomhole El Ruffian etc. cool

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by harrysjones(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
changes is a gradual process.....pdp have realy spoil Nigeria.. apc is changing it gradualy .. if u love apc.. pls like the like post and dont forget my signature..
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by seguno2: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Since when did this Go & Die crooner become the oracle of God
Someone should please tell the FAKE comrade that this is not a discussion on the IMPORTATION of women using our scarce forex. When we get to that agenda point we will call on his EXPERTISE. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Jirate:

http://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-crisis-gods-vengeance-oshiomhole/
Oshiomole wen breeze open fowl yansh go open .by the time your own open, u go cry.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Bgorgeous: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
I swear this guy can find trouble. Osho baba
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
nna! You are always pained, bitter and sad about APC. What did they took away from u or you are yet to receive the "promised" monthly 5k for jobless youth like u?

They took our English teacher away cry cry

7 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Omeokachie: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
What god is Oshiomhole talking about? Mammon?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Kenobus: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Oshiomhele is confused. Apc is even being punished by God for telling lies. Nothing is working for them. This is the only time we have a high ranking position with opposition. The Legislature is in Pdp's hands. Apc will surely leave in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by LEJJ(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Hehe hehe .. Politicians always dragging God into their mata
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Wetin concern agbero with overload. Let him go and sit down and mind his business as his days in office is already numbered. He can enjoy his loot while it last.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
nna! You are always pained, bitter and sad about APC. What did they took away from u or you are yet to receive the "promised" monthly 5k for jobless youth like u?
Do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked

Please just leave me let me come & kill myself & die

When a man has nothing to offer again,

Mouth diaorhea is the next thing, this is the case here.

Godson Obaseki is not selleable again, hence all this rent.

Wait and seee

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by chubbygal(f): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
God pls deliever us from this self inflicted pain called APC....

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by donchijoz(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2016
apc end time party

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by eisenbruck: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2016
see dis one....APC await a greater vengeance

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by legendsilver(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

This is the normal zombie defence mechanism, When you present them with fact, They remind you of PDP loss at the polls. Yes, Buhari won and Jonathan lost,[/b] everyone has moved on.[b]

So Buhari won.... And Nigerians are now experiencing triple hardship, in fact, Some brainwashed zombies I know are regretting voting dullardeen. So what's there to be happy about?.

Buhari has already failed before he started. At least people will now know the man for the failure that he is.

Not every one o, cus you have developed continuous heartbreak each time there is a news on APC and Mr President (PMB).
Hope you are still feeding when sha, Or has Buhari terminated the source of your income?

grin
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
changes is a gradual process.....pdp have realy spoil Nigeria.. apc is changing it gradualy .. if u love apc.. pls like the like post and dont forget my signature..

Is This the hand of God toooo...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by southpole: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Like you rather. I didn't believe that promise, because I'm not a zombie, You must be one.

When they made 5k promise, We told zombies that it ain't possible, but they said "even 10k Buhari can pay". Now we know who's right. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3110658_20151113064819_jpeged6885ec7fdff322a65feaa059dc3bae

Why not go and check your blood pressure
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2016
legendsilver:

Not every one o, cus you have developed continuous heartbreak each time there is a news on APC and Mr President (PMB).
Hope you are still feeding when sha, Or has Buhari terminated the source of your income?

grin

Don't you think you should be asking your fellow zombies that question?... Because the last time I checked, They are now stealing pots of food still on fire and using their children for collateral, just to feed. Have you stolen pot of rice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by gdon1010(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
I guess u luk 4ward 2 d 5k dats d reason u tink sum1 wit mumu mind lik u go reason dat rubbish dough.. I wil continue 2 hate diz osho.. Him self nah confirm scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
southpole:

Why not go and check your blood pressure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat#...but why do Edo people love ugly gov'nors?
bcus ugly ppl full there!
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by davibid: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
confusion everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government / Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity / Buhari’s Achievements Place Tinubu Ahead Of Others: Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.