Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole (12278 Views)

PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Wizteaser: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Even the moon hid it's face for shame of the APC government. When God is not happy with a country, the country becomes plagued.
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by STONEGEORGE15(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Orikinla:
Oshio Baba!
The luckiest state Governor in Nigeria with the most beautiful First Lady.
Almighty God JEHOVAH will disgrace all your enemies and overthrow the wicked haters of APC!
Amen!
HALLELUJAH!
Oshiomole's supporters are very very dull.
Your god, Oshiomole, is known the world over for making reckless statements and spreading falsehood. His statement about how US officials told him that a jonathan minister stole 6billion dollars later turn out to be false.
nairaland.com/2490722/us-denies-oshiomoles-claim-jonathan

Oshiomole is leading his followers to hell.

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by ayusco85(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
recovering the stolen money is okay for me. At least, they will use it to construct 2nd Niger bridge and 4th mainland bridge wink

U get time dey exchange tantrums with that guy. U will never win

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by wolu4: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
[s][/s]i know you guys are still dealing with hrtbreak of jona not returning to power grin we heard how you ppl(PDP) shared looted money on your whatsapp group. grin the pain of not getting such money anymore is enough to frustrate u guys.

I heard hardship and poverty has killed most of you PDP goons after you lose power.

when PDP heard the result of the presidential election grin
Pls don't be offended, how Old are you?
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by AMI3(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so ur ineffectual buffoon was helping apc saints to hide their crime, and he fails to expose them before d election, commonsense is not really common
You see your life, do you want to tell me that corruption started in Nigeria just in 16 years? if that is what you think probably you are a good history student. If you think buhari is fighting then you are kidding yourself.
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Rexyl(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
so far, according to opinions from various quarters, PDP almost looted the treasury dry while the ruling APC is dishing out poverty and suffering to Nigerians

So far both parties have traded words exposing their dirty yansh.
Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by dadebayo1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
I beg is pdp also responsible for the vengeance of his dingy dingy? grin

Re: PDP Crisis God’s Vengeance – Oshiomhole by Barigaboy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Humm, dis country is one and divide because of the sturbon bad followers who find it difficult to reason. PDP govt. Ruined Nigeria economy. U will never no that Jonathan administration was bad becos he was busy spending d last Nigeria cash lavishly n d followers were busy stealing cash incase he loose d next election. During election 200million was stolen Jona was lamenting that his followers r theifs. Who is d idiot? I guess will all say d son of d fisherman. Despite all this u still criticize Buhari. No kill yaself. Jona accepted defect y u wan kill yaself. If they call Jona to come n vomit d money wey he still I want to see what u will do. Tribalistic Baboos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Releases N72bn For Lagos-ibadan Rail Line / Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi / How PDP Ruined Nigeria – Buhari Campaign DG, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.