Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

100% BETTING TIP: FK Neftchi Vs Balzan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 100% BETTING TIP: FK Neftchi Vs Balzan (454 Views)

100% Betting / 100% Betting / 100% Betting VIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% BETTING TIP: FK Neftchi Vs Balzan by vicsoj007(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2016
www.naijabetguide.com
I expect the home team will easily win this game of qualifications for the Europa League, because I think that at this moment are really much better than rivals and they will prove it again.

Thus, Neftchi Baku is team from Azerbaian who has plenty of money and most of the clubs in this league and I think they are a team who this season maybe can even to qualify for the group stage of the competition. Balzan FC has a solid defense, but they are played a very bad first match and perhaps it could be said that they had no chance, as they were defeated 0-2. It will be very interesting, there is no doubt, but I expect a home win and goals.
CONTINUE READING>>>>> http://www.naijabetguide.com/2016/07/fk-neftchi-vs-balzan-fc-betting-tip.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Shocking Transfers That Could Happen This Summer / Five Younsters To Watch Out For This Coming Season / Pogba Transfer To United A Done Deal And Mourinho Already Has A Warning For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.